[DE]Taylor

Prime with Prime Bundle Troubleshooting Tips

Tenno,

If you’re having issues claiming the Prime with Prime bundle from our Twitch Prime promotion, here are some troubleshooting tips that might help you:

1 - Make sure you have followed all of the steps here, ensuring that Twitch Prime is active on Twitch account linked to your Warframe account. You can see what Twitch account is linked using the “Account Management” section on warframe.com

2 - Relog into Warframe and see if you have received your items.

If you have double/triple/quadruple-checked all of these steps and have not received the Twitch bundle, then please proceed to step 3:

3 - Unlink your Warframe and Twitch account using the “Account Management” section on warframe.com

Spoiler

twitch.jpg

4 - Disconnect your Warframe and Twitch account using the “Connections” tab in your settings on twitch.tv

Spoiler

image.png

5 - Re-connect your Warframe and Twitch account here: warframe.com/twitch/link

6 - Verify that you have already claimed the Prime with Prime bundle on twitch.tv by clicking the crown icon in the upper righthand corner.

Spoiler

image (1).png

7 - Log into Warframe and receive your items:

Spoiler

image (2).png

EDIT: If you have not received the confirmation message, please make sure you still check your inventory! It appears some Tenno are not getting the message, but have received the bundle nonetheless.

I hope this helps, Tenno!
:community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
edit
  • Upvote 22

When i first logged in i got this

5955676c52932_image(2).png.c63ecb2362b7f

But nothing is in my inventory, even did the unlinking steps and still nothing.

• Upvote 5

Thank you for the additional steps (3 through 7).

I was a day one adopter of the account linking when Excal's twitch skin came out and I've never tinkered with the Twitch or Warframe settings since.   This may or may not be related but it can't hurt to share my circumstance should others face similar challenges.  

Lastly, good looking syandana and thank you DE. 

Edited by H8RAID

Un-linked and re-linked all accounts twice now and re-logged 3 times, yet not dice and I keep getting this infuriating message.....

re-logged, un-linked then re-linked 6+ times now, followed all steps EXACTLY and not a god #@$! thing.....my blood pressure is rising....

OTHER EDIT: Now Warframe account management is showing this.....and it shows twitch is already linked when i have no clue if it is or not and ive un-linked and gone to re-link and get the "twitch account already linked" 

ANOTHER EDIT: STILL TRYING, HASN'T GONE THROUGH YET.......

Edited by xXDyavol666Xx
getting tired...
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, NinjaRican said:

When i first logged in i got this

5955676c52932_image(2).png.c63ecb2362b7f

But nothing is in my inventory, even did the unlinking steps and still nothing.

I'm seeing those items in your inventory. Did you try relogging?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xXDyavol666Xx said:

Un-linked and re-linked all accounts twice now and re-logged 3 times, yet not dice and I keep getting this infuriating message.....

re-logged, un-linked then re-linked 6+ times now, followed all steps EXACTLY and not a god #@$! thing.....my blood pressure is rising....

OTHER EDIT: Now Warframe account management is showing this.....and it shows twitch is already linked when i have no clue if it is or not and ive un-linked and gone to re-link and get the "twitch account already linked" 

Since this is a brand new promotion, these pages are going to be getting a lot of traffic which is probably the source of those error messages. I really recommend setting this issue aside for a day, and then seeing if you can get this to work tomorrow, or on the weekend. 

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing this, but you've still got plenty of time to claim these items. :) 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I'm seeing those items in your inventory. Did you try relogging?

Yea 4 times. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, I only have 1 frost prime and that's the one i got in U8.

2 minutes ago, NinjaRican said:

Yea 4 times. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, I only have 1 frost prime and that's the one i got in U8.

Do you see the Vistapa Syandana?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Do you see the Vistapa Syandana?

Warframe0000.jpg

Yea i got it, everything is cool then. (don't really need another frost prime)

Thank you @[DE]Taylor

Ehh. . . I have the warframe list set to ranked so Frost Prime was at the bottom. 10/10 i'm dumb.

Edited by NinjaRican
  • Like 1

So My wife is the primary on our Amazon Prime account and created the Twitch Prime account.

I can literally see it in her phone.

I login to Warframe, and THEN my PS4 account after the Darvo prompt,  and THEN try to link to our Twitch Prime account...and it rejects my wife's username and password over and over...

?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I did everything aswell but nothing shows up in my inventory. I even unlinked the accounts and relinked them and still nothing are you guys sure youre giving frost prime for free?

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

So My wife is the primary on our Amazon Prime account and created the Twitch Prime account.

I can literally see it in her phone.

I login to Warframe, and THEN my PS4 account after the Darvo prompt,  and THEN try to link to our Twitch Prime account...and it rejects my wife's username and password over and over...

?

I have literally downloaded the twitch app on my ps4 and am watching Rebecca and Meghan play on the selected "Warframe" channel. No dice.  My wife can SEE the Prime loot as claimable in the desktop version, but Warframe.com is rejecting her username and/or password when I go to Twitch.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I see the following error when I click Claim Offer "Sorry, there was an error retrieving your content"there was an error retrieving your content

• Upvote 11

Tried to disconnect and reconnect the accounts using the steps provided but the offer does not show up under "Prime Loot" at all... 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, xXDyavol666Xx said:

Contact their support, can probably help you or at lest explain why it dosen't work. As they did for me

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)monger of life said:

I'm also having the issue of not even seeing the offer in my prime loot inventory. I have also followed the steps above and nothing is showing up.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jorgeneoskiller said:

not working i followed al the steps 4 times but the bundle didnt show in the crown

Happens the same to me. Maybe it takes some time to appear, but if not, I don't really know.