Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Fixed missing Earth terrain in The Law of Retribution that made the mission uncompletable.

Thanks for the fix, but the mission was not 'uncompleteable' at all. The missing floors made enemies fall away, less CC was needed and it was actually easier.

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

If you didn't buy Harrow from the market before completing the quest then you won't get a riven from it.

The riven from the quest can only be gained if you brought Harrow for platinum before completing the quest.

well that's just confusing for everyone else then D:

1 minute ago, Zentanextcav said:

:( Y u no let us keep out OPTIBRATONs

1 minute ago, Luhcs said:

RETURN MY OPTI-NUKE ITS A S#&$ WEAPON WITH NO USE WITHOUT IT. and also I WANT MY BRATONCORE BACK. REVERT THESE CHANGES IMMEADIATLY YOUNG LADY

2 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Can we have the Braton model back a second skin ? :c

Yes please xD

Just now, Exterminator said:

Great, Opticor is now noticably bad again.. What an emotional rollercoaster.

Oh well, back to Ferrox it is.

What are you talking about ._. With it's innate punch through, crit buff, and splash range it is amazing.

20 minutes ago, LaquaceS said:
  • The Shock-Camo Opticor Skin is available for purchase in your Arsenal and we swear it's not a Braton model! 

unknown.png

Im buying this just for this bug. Does the "braton" still fire the giant beam?

20 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Sneaky U21 Addition:

• The Shock-Camo Opticor Skin is available for purchase in your Arsenal and we swear it's not a Braton model! 

I will forever remember the short but terrible reign of the BRATICOR!

ZmV9Duy.jpg

Just now, PoisonHD said:

What are you talking about ._. With it's innate punch through, crit buff, and splash range it is amazing.

They just *undid* the 2x AoE change. Just tested it. Splash range you speak of, doesn't really do much now.

As in.... now Opticor just doesn't seem worth it. Ergo, back to Ferrox. Stronger Crit beats mediocre Splash Range it has now - considering the charge rate, too.

Edited by Exterminator

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

Please revert Opticor fix. it feels horrible again. The AOE on hit made the weapon much better. The weapon had such a great feel prior to this hotfix. I did not get to use the braton skin bug but that sounds great too. Please revert as well.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

• Fixed the aim reticle disappearing due to casting Inaros' Sandstorm or Mesa's Peacemaker while dual-wielding and then returning to a Rifle or Melee weapon.

I lost the reticle while playing as Nyx and had not cast an ability at all... I don't think this problem is limited to the two cases you mention.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Removed ability to chat in global channels (Region,Trading, etc) while in the loading screen. Squad/Clan/Alliance chat is still available. This is to mitigate unanticipated server strain. 

If players were able to actually load into missions instead of getting stuck in infinite load screen, that would have solved the issue too.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

• Fixed Opticor creating 2x explosions on hit. 

Not sure what's going on here but the explosion damage from the Opticor seems to be completely gone now. I'm seeing no damage numbers at all from AoE, or perhaps sometimes some very, very tiny numbers? This even when shooting directly next to an enemy's foot.