Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, Tunnelblur said:

One question, WHY do we have to BUY Harrow to get the riven? Especially if someone is dirt poor and had to get it from a friend.

Its an incentive for people who already have him to do the quest, and someone else mentioned it also encourages people to buy more plat. I've done all the quests so far, (or at least started them), but I also buy the mega packs, so i think it's nice for people who already have the frame. 

They also did the same thing for Octavia's Quest so Im honestly not sure why people are confused/surprised/butt hurt.

Edited by Tsaiorchis

i'm having an issue with harrows' third ability not being able to toggle off with the use of the gamepad.  And, when i do get it to toggle of via power wheel or using both the keyboard and the gamepad nothing happens at all except for me wasting my energy

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

• Increased the time it takes for holding Melee before charged throw kicks in for dual-wielding. This should help with accidentally throwing instead of Melee attacking.

Thank you! 

I love the new dual wield, can't wait to get home and try it out without knocking myself on the &#! every so often.

Great work on the update and fixes.

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Fixed numerous crashes when running in 32-bit mode due to running out of memory.

Yes! TY!

Last night it crashed 12 times in about 3 hours while it was working flawlessly before U21.

I couldn't even finish Harrow's Quest before I ran out of patience and started flipping tables all around the neighborhood.

1 hour ago, Mudfam said:

Not sure what's going on here but the explosion damage from the Opticor seems to be completely gone now. I'm seeing no damage numbers at all from AoE, or perhaps sometimes some very, very tiny numbers? This even when shooting directly next to an enemy's foot.

Quite possible they broke something while trying to fix something else. Would not be surprised at all.