Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

[DE]Megan

Can we maybe already have a tweak to harrow? his 2 and his 3 are basically useless unless you play solo because they require him to do all the work for the abilities to work. what good is a support that has to do all the killing in order to support?

proposed solution. make it so that ANY warframe in the AOE of his 2 and his 3 benefit from the effects. and tool durations accordingly. OR which ever warframe kills the enemy that is in your AOE gets the energy for that enemy in the case of his 3, or the buffs bestowed in the case of his 2. making it so harrow has to do all the work to support his teammates seems kinda backwards to me.

EDIT: as he stands right now. harrow is proof of the idea that fun =/= good.

Edited by vVvDARKWOLFvVv

Please consider reverting the changes to the opticors AoE. Given its exceptionally slow charge rate, giving it good AoE actually makes it competitive with the ferrox now, instead of just being overshadowed massively by it.

No Riven mod for completing quest? Message to give me an offering but its empty? Have to buy Harrow before doing the quest to get a free Melee Riven even though that's not stated in the Harrow purchase or the quest info at all?

No thanks. This is the final straw to make me quit.

Thanks a TON for the opticor buffs! However the punchthrough glitches, 3/4 times it won't shoot through the top half of grineer units, even with shred and max charge.

EDIT: also yeah the AOE still needs buffing, I think it got worse after this update.

Edited by DarkkArmor

26 minutes ago, pisces13 said:

Well opticor is ruined again. The aoe damage is returned to garbage. 

So much for all of the forma I have in mine :(
I know it is RNG but the grind on Harrow is really annoying this time...maybe more than Octavia...I've been really unlucky :(

I'm seriously getting really tired with all the mess every time new update drop, it's been like this for years

New update and buffs -> something bugged & broken -> hotfix/nerf/something to do with "as intended" -> something bugged & broken...repeat

No wonder Warframe still in BETA for more than 4 years right?

WOW DE...WOW!

"Fixed numerous crashes when running in 32-bit mode due to running out of memory."

*Crashes* *Insufficent video memory* *checks video memory* *exceeds requirements* 

https://gyazo.com/7554292ec923addf6c16379df18c10d8

Thanks DE. (sent a bunch of support tickets. EE logs and pics up there alley, didnt help me :( nor my 32 bit 64 proccesor laptop). :sadcry:

3 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Removed ability to chat in global channels (Region,Trading, etc) while in the loading screen. Squad/Clan/Alliance chat is still available. This is to mitigate unanticipated server strain. 

hope this also fixes some spot loading. It became quite laggy and kinda patchy when in any loading screen anywhere :P

3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

If you didn't buy Harrow from the market before completing the quest then you won't get a riven from it.

The riven from the quest can only be gained if you brought Harrow for platinum before completing the quest.

low blow

You need to change your autistic RNG.  I went well over 50 C rotations in defection and not once have I seen the sweet sight of Harrow's systems.  But do you know what I did get?  2 ash sets, 3 oberon sets and every corrupted damage mod... which is more rare than the harrow systems...

Image result for pink guy triggered