Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Palladino gives you the Harrow blueprint if you don't have Harrow already and a melee riven if you have Harrow already.

The warframe blueprint is still a reward from the quest.

palladino message was way after i completed the quest.

ok and also the quest reward is the harrow blueprint so i guess that palladino should give us somethign else too 

10 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

The Shock-Camo Opticor Skin is available for purchase in your Arsenal and we swear it's not a Braton model! 

but it shows that eventually we CAN hide our OP weapons with others right??? please??? *starts looking for sacrifices*

49 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Palladino gives you the Harrow blueprint if you don't have Harrow already and a melee riven if you have Harrow already.

So there's a "mistake", in kind of.

We receive the blueprint when we have the quest screen, and then we receive the mail from Palladino.

It's confusing, it seems like we got the blueprint and we were supposed to get an another reward from Palladino.

12 minutes ago, Dycoth said:

So there's a "mistake", in kind of.

We receive the blueprint when we have the quest screen, and then we receive the mail from Palladino.

It's confusing, it seems like we got the blueprint and we were supposed to get an another reward from Palladino.

no we all know that the quest will give us the harrow bp but if DE wanted to give riven to those people only who had bought the frame first then they really should be showing us that transmission. I mean how hard it is to put the condition for the tranmssion to be sent to only those whose arsenal already contain harrow before completing the quest. Also that led people to believe that they are missing some rewards i myself posted a query on zendesk beacause i didnt get any item from paladino. 

2 minutes ago, Nihillian said:

Shame that the opticor no longer make an explosion on enemy impact :/ it was great while it lasted

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

Changes:

• Added the option to equip the Braton Camo Skin on Opticor again.
  • Reverted double explosion fix since it is a necessary feature on a laser cannon that can't handle hordes of mobs.

15 minutes ago, bungawunga said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

Changes:

• Added the option to equip the Braton Camo Skin on Opticor again.
  • Reverted double explosion fix since it is a necessary feature on a laser cannon that can't handle hordes of mobs.

AndI just noticed that this was a joke, lol, I am slow today.

Edited by Nihillian

I previously had all the Earth nodes unlocked, but after 21, I'm unable to deploy an extractor because it says all nodes need to be unlocked before I can do so, but there's no indication that any of the nodes are un visited.

The bug actually made the opticor compete with other meta weapons. since it is still a slow charge I had to still fight others over kills

Also, the innate punchthrough, and even added punchthrough, doesn't seem to work at all.

Edited by Nihillian

11 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Fixed numerous crashes when running in 32-bit mode due to running out of memory.

Thank you very much. Now I can start and play the game again. Although it seems there are dropped in frame rates due to more memory or ram being used (particularly in our ship), every thing is good for now. Hope the frame rate/ram/memory issue can further be solved. Thank you for now :)

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

You may need to log out and log back in again if you're not seeing the reward.  Then when you log in you should get an email with an attachment containing your reward.

49 minutes ago, JakCrow said:

I previously had all the Earth nodes unlocked, but after 21, I'm unable to deploy an extractor because it says all nodes need to be unlocked before I can do so, but there's no indication that any of the nodes are un visited.

Proly because Iron wake node if you dont have completed quest

15 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Fixed numerous crashes when running in 32-bit mode due to running out of memory.

As to my previous message.... although I can log into the game and play it now but the memory usage is too unstable. I can load into some nodes with no problem(saturn helene) but some nodes took really high memory usage like 760mb+(kuva fortress pago).... some nodes(like lua pavlov) outright crashed my pc when I try to access it, it didn't even complete the loading.

Playing public is bad too... I tried uranus defense fissure..started out ok but as other players loaded in and start using power... my screen went bonkers as below, it froze and all my teammates disconnected.

9HzW4pE.jpg

Although I can partially play the game but this seems bad. The game still need more optimization it seems.