[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

I been having a few people having connectivity issues trying to join me during my streams but when I join them and start a mission is kicks me as soon as I join the mission.

17 hours ago, crispu said:

Y los llorones aun siguen!

Man, te veo casi en cada post. Sos de latinoamerica o solo un man que sabe escribir algunas palabras?
Y no son llorones jaja, por ellos es que mejoran el juego si te das cuenta

Damn so these Opticor explosions were just a bug.... but it was so much cooler and stronger D:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Michaeldbest said:

Still no Fix on Dual Wield Thrown Bugs Cause i can`t even use my Stance On!

from my testings its only the first combo....your not truly equipping the thrown weapon in the sense of using the stance as a whole.

So I saw the Oberon Feyrarch skirt got fixed, but what about Oberon Prime's own rear skirt getting stuck between his legs....it looks odd.

And that is alot of crap in that patch...

Edited by KnightCole

8 hours ago, Myscho said:

Proly because Iron wake node if you dont have completed quest

Already completed. Visited it several times thinking that would have been the cause of it, but still nothing.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this and not sure if this was intended or unintentional but when you switched the missions for Europa:Baal and Europa:Morax during the latest patch you effectivly removed the Oxium farming location you suggested during the Vauban Prime release.  I purchased a Resource booster for the sole purpose of farming oxium to build my vauban during the weekend.  5 runs with the booster on Baal netted less than 70 oxium.  5 runs on Morax netted less than 125.  Is this intended, and if so do you have another suggestion for farming the 7k oxium.

• Upvote 2

Bought Harrow with plat before starting the quest at all and got the Blueprint instead of the Riven..
What gives? Please halp..

On 6/29/2017 at 2:56 PM, rapt0rman said:

Because there are secondaries with alt fires.

(azima, pandero, euphona prime)

Ooops my bad ... Okays so alt fire to throw when Full melee is equipped?

3 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Ooops my bad ... Okays so alt fire to throw when Full melee is equipped?

This... I could agree with, both alt-fire and reload buttons are currently unmapped for melee.

18 hours ago, Belgrakk said:

still don't have  my melee  riven

Same here as well. I logged out, came back, nothing. Quit game, restarted and logged back in, still nothing. Anyone actually have that work for them?

On 7/1/2017 at 11:32 AM, Raikaze said:

Same here as well. I logged out, came back, nothing. Quit game, restarted and logged back in, still nothing. Anyone actually have that work for them?

yea me too...thought i was the only one

Game is still saying Earth has un- completed nodes despite that simply not being the case and absolutely no node is indicating it needs to be completed.