Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

[DE]Megan

17 hours ago, crispu said:

Y los llorones aun siguen!

Man, te veo casi en cada post. Sos de latinoamerica o solo un man que sabe escribir algunas palabras?
Y no son llorones jaja, por ellos es que mejoran el juego si te das cuenta

2 hours ago, Michaeldbest said:

Still no Fix on Dual Wield Thrown Bugs Cause i can`t even use my Stance On!

from my testings its only the first combo....your not truly equipping the thrown weapon in the sense of using the stance as a whole.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this and not sure if this was intended or unintentional but when you switched the missions for Europa:Baal and Europa:Morax during the latest patch you effectivly removed the Oxium farming location you suggested during the Vauban Prime release.  I purchased a Resource booster for the sole purpose of farming oxium to build my vauban during the weekend.  5 runs with the booster on Baal netted less than 70 oxium.  5 runs on Morax netted less than 125.  Is this intended, and if so do you have another suggestion for farming the 7k oxium.

18 hours ago, Belgrakk said:

still don't have  my melee  riven

Same here as well. I logged out, came back, nothing. Quit game, restarted and logged back in, still nothing. Anyone actually have that work for them?

On 7/1/2017 at 11:32 AM, Raikaze said:

Same here as well. I logged out, came back, nothing. Quit game, restarted and logged back in, still nothing. Anyone actually have that work for them?

yea me too...thought i was the only one