Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA] Guardian Prime is Recruiting

Coldstreme

MQcf3BU.png

Guardian Prime is Recruiting

We are a Shadow Clan (30 members max), We will stay at this tier, I believe an large it becomes impersonal and more of a crowd than a friendly group. We also like to get the Gold Trophies in Operations, achieving every Gold Trophy since the clan was founded, That said our goal is to be a friendly little community of good players

What we are offering

• Fully researched Labs (Including Ignis Wraith, and new weapons will be started promptly)
  • A well decorated Clan Dojo with Dueling and Obstacle Course/Observatory Levels
  • Active and Friendly members
  • Clan MoTD Updated frequently with News for the clan or a few important game changes
  • Part of a the large alliance "League of Shadows" which features their own discord
  • Clan Logo {Seen above}
  • Clan Discord that we use as a messageboard (Easy to contact me or clanmates when not in-game)

Dojo

Requirements

• Mastery rank 8+ (12+ preferred)
  • Know how to handle yourself or use Warframe's Wiki
  • Friendly and Active Player, more than 2 weeks AFK warrants a boot, unless you notify me [Coldstreme] in-game or through discord
  • Active in the late afternoons-evenings, [NA timezones] this is when most of our players are active as many of us have jobs during the daytime. This just makes sure you dont join a clan and feel alone for the time periods you play at.
  • Fluent in English, it does not matter if english is not your first language, but you should be able to communicate with other clanmates
  • Use discord as a messageboard (Don't have to be in voice channels)
  • We're pretty casual in general but we will require participation in Events/Operations

Applications

1. Signing up to our discord here ( https://discordapp.com/invite/SXXUqrX ) and sending me a message or posting in #General