Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Cannot build Fang Prime yet ... The Foundry is bugged.

Same^

The Fang Prime Blueprint in my foundry says this:

Fang Prime Handle (5/1)

Fang Prime Blade (2/1)

Fang Prime Handle (0/1)

Fang Prime Blade (0/1)

Seems like it's counting the component stacks as only one of each. Until this bug is fixed it wouldn't even matter if I had 100 blades and handles as it can't recognize multiples.

Just a report, thanks!

Really like the change to the Aura system. The arrows on the mods are nice looking too. Being able to hear the Lotus is amazing, no more ear bleeding to understand what is going on. Love the speed these hot-fixes are coming. Keep up the good work.

Can't...stop...upgrading...aura...mods...

Loving the Foundry UI overhaul.

Can't wait on what are you going to do about the mods UI or the Arsenal UI overhaul.

We need LOADOUTS!!!1!one!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kulatong

Appended the notes: sorry about that but if you did forma to match polarity the benefit is doubled, so its not wasted!

But that means all the other forma I used on my warframe are wasted. There are not even enough cards to use all the points.

This is such a bad change for the game dynamics in general.

Before the change you had to spend time/money to get your frame strong and mighty. Now all you have to do is play alerts, get the aura cards, mod them (which is easy) and you get as much points as if you had used 2-3 formas.

I understand why most people are happy now, but this change will hurt the game in the long run. Using forma on frames is pointless now, which means no more leveling up, no more farming for resources to build forma. People won't have to spend as much time playing the game as before. It is getting way to easy.

This also means I used most of the forma/platinum on my frames for nothing and it makes all the time spend to level up seeming worthless.

But that means all the other forma I used on my warframe are wasted. There are not even enough cards to use all the points.

Before the change you had to spend time/money to get your frame strong and mighty. Now all you have to do is play alerts, get the aura cards, mod them (which is easy) and you get as much points as if you had used 2-3 formas.

I understand why most people are happy now, but this change will hurt the game in the long run. Using forma on frames is pointless now, which means no more leveling up, no more farming for resources to build forma. People won't have to spend as much time playing the game as before. It is getting way to easy.

This also means I used most of the forma/platinum on my frames for nothing and it makes all the time spend to level up seeming worthless.

I honestly feel cheated by this change. I invested time and even some plat to fully polarize my favourite frames. Now I'm sitting on 18 spare capacity and half of the effort was for naught. At LEAST make the aura cap bonus go down when upgrading the aura so it no longer boosts at max rank. This way you can have a nice trade of capacity for aura power without making the frames weaker.

I'm really sick of all the people who start applauding whenever something that makes them stronger is added. This change really hurts people who have actually invested in the game. I was even fine with Auras costing cap and built around that. The Aura benefits were worth trading in some capacity for them. Every bonus should come at a price.

Why even have a capacity system if you can just max out everything anyway? Didn't the addition of forma add enough of a power creep that you at least had to work for? The new instant-gratification auras simply too much.

Edited by Liandra

I like the aura change, that is really nice.
And, fixing the locked door bug.
Oh, and the Sobek buff, thank you. I potatoed it and forma'd it twice, and the damage just felt so weak. I am going to login tonight and try it.
Thanks DE.

I honestly feel cheated by this change. I invested time and even some plat to fully polarize my favourite frames. Now I'm sitting on 18 spare capacity and half of the effort was for naught.

It's your problem. Not each player has fully polarized or even potatoed frames. So, additional capacity would be nice for them especially after DE have increased difficulty. Don't whine. I do not think that you have become poorer.

Edited by AntLion

I honestly feel cheated by this change. I invested time and even some plat to fully polarize my favourite frames. Now I'm sitting on 18 spare capacity and half of the effort was for naught. At LEAST make the aura cap bonus go down when upgrading the aura so it no longer boosts at max rank. This way you can have a nice trade of capacity for aura power without making the frames weaker.

I'm really sick of all the people who start applauding whenever something that makes them stronger is added. This change really hurts people who have actually invested in the game. I was even fine with Auras costing cap and built around that. The Aura benefits were worth trading in some capacity for them. Every bonus should come at a price.

Why even have a capacity system if you can just max out everything anyway? Didn't the addition of forma add enough of a power creep that you at least had to work for? The new instant-gratification auras simply too much.

Pretty much exactly my thoughts, one of the worst changes I have seen yet.

They better add slots, revert the last change or revert auras completely, but as it is right now it's eminently unaccaptable.

Some people just can't be happy about anything sometimes.  More points are better, you can switch whatever you want now, what's is wrong ? you want to go back to the auras sucking your points ?  Maybe they have upcoming new mods that require extra capacity, who knows... it's being only 2 months since forma appeared so if you just put 1 forma on your desired aura, you will save a lot of time.  Did we saw this coming ? no, just suck it up man, we are all in the same boat.  My frost prime has 15 extra points, but i plan to full health and to complete my final point to have full shields, you can change your ultimate for full rush and you will still have energy left.  

They did this change for good, they listen to the MAJORITY, that was a killer come back since the update 9 auras change. 

remember: you have now FULL access to w/e mods you want to put in, with w/e polarity.. Your energy will be there to back it up.

cheers.