Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

auras are now overpowered and still we will only see energy siphon.... pretty lame

They could make ES give less points !

The more useless an aura is the more points it could give... omg Physique suddenly granting 18 capacity xD

I was totally taken aback when I noticed 10 additional mod points on my warframe.....Awesome, and thanks

Can we submit .tga files with an alpha channel for the opacity for our clan emblems, or are you guys going with .png and transparency only?

well now i have 10 available mod slots that i cannot use... so really the Aura change now just screws ppl over that accepted and adapted to it.  

can i get a refund for my forma then, since I embraced the change and didnt throw a temper tantrum?  

oh my god this is so bad, fix it please this game is WAY to easy already...

Say that again when you have played a defense mission past 40 or 50 or a nightmare mission. All this aura does is raise your level cap. How about try the hardest missions in the game and then see how EASY the game is. Try more creative fits by making light frames with maxed out shields and health mods or full power frames. Can't do that without formaing a potatoed warframe a few times and using aura's. You can even make specialized frames that only use 1 or 2 powers to spam the ultimate and make stronger use of the repolarized power slots with something else. How about a max power frame with max shields and health. Now theres an idea for the harder missions that go way up in difficulty. Try a T3 defense mission to a crazy high level then we will talk about how EASY this game is.

Say that again when you have played a defense mission past 40 or 50 or a nightmare mission. All this aura does is raise your level cap. How about try the hardest missions in the game and then see how EASY the game is. Try more creative fits by making light frames with maxed out shields and health mods or full power frames. Can't do that without formaing a potatoed warframe a few times and using aura's. You can even make specialized frames that only use 1 or 2 powers to spam the ultimate and make stronger use of the repolarized power slots with something else. How about a max power frame with max shields and health. Now theres an idea for the harder missions that go way up in difficulty. Try a T3 defense mission to a crazy high level then we will talk about how EASY this game is.

most of the things you said arent actually what the game is designed for, and T3 defense isent that hard when you have a op team.

WOW is there a way to delete a room in the dojo? The builder page was NOT and STILL isnt clear that building a Hall automatically moves your clan tier up. It just says it increases your guild's max member size. Up until this post I thought our can tier went up ONLY if we had enough members to bump us up to the next tier, not based on the Halls we have. We were planning on having every room the dojo has to offer but it looks like we are not going to be able to make the larger Halls and now our clan is a higher tier than we want it to be because of the Hall we built. Im very disappointed right now.

WOW is there a way to delete a room in the dojo? The builder page was NOT and STILL isnt clear that building a Hall automatically moves your clan tier up. It just says it increases your guild's max member size. Up until this post I thought our can tier went up ONLY if we had enough members to bump us up to the next tier, not based on the Halls we have. We were planning on having every room the dojo has to offer but it looks like we are not going to be able to make the larger Halls and now our clan is a higher tier than we want it to be because of the Hall we built. Im very disappointed right now.

that's why you look into things before you do them, and why would you make a hall unless you needed to? if you did need to make a hall than there's nothing to worry about seeing that more people will join(hopefully)

glad they boost instead of drain, now i can actually use auras since i didn't have enough capacity before on some of my characters. so, is the lotus voice suppose to be different for when you start the mission to kill the seer?  cause it's different when you go in and she talks about it, but then her voice switches back afterward to the normal one.

You are the boss, dear DE, but I am not sure adding more fuel to gear++ race with this AURA giving points thing is a good idea. Difference between fresh and geared players is crazy as is already (~x15 for weapon damage potential if I've done math right).

I wonder if you would ever consider downbuffing Pressure Point to what it were, but take all other goodies along down with it.

Great, so i guess using 2 Formas on my excalibur to fit the Aura mod AND the Nightmare mod in was pretty useless now ... oh well, nice work! Now if you could just add a better Color Pattern for Seer and a way to boos the Mod Capacity on guns to!

Im still getting crashes though, every 5 minutes.

Good to know I'm not the only one. Obviously the various crash fixes didn't work for us, and I'm happy it wasn't just my computer. Client only started crashing after 9.1.2 for me. But, even with all the 'Various Crash fixes', my client still crashes pretty much just as often.

Graphics are as low as they can go, still crashes. Cache has been verified, and reinstalled after it crashed again. Nothing has helped on my end so far.

"Added clear labels to Dojo Halls to denote that if you build a bigger hall, you move up a Clan Tier and resources will scale accordingly." !!!

So whats the point of adding greater hall, grand hall, etc.? if my clan has only 25 members. just to increase the cost of construction? and why do i need the grandest hall if i have all the rooms? except the big bigger grandest halls . i need help on this.

I honestly feel cheated by this change. I invested time and even some plat to fully polarize my favorite frames. Now I'm sitting on 18 spare capacity and half of the effort was for naught.

Can all the people hating this update just be honest here?

The reason you hate the aura update is that. ^

Misery loves company and all that.

The aura update wasn't even out a WEEK. This BETA. When you see the entire community in an out cry that the aura system taking away points was BAD idea.. That is your clue to wait it out.

Also you never know when there will be new mods that are EXPENSIVE on the mod cap.

AURA mods should not boost mod capacity. Thats what we got the FORMA items for.

Clan Embles are displayed for some frame types. ex. my Rhino and Frost show full emblem, while Trinity and Excalibur show the default emblem.

*Note: a change for AURA polarity for Frost Prime is not listed in changelog.

Edited by merrowind