Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Added clear labels to Dojo Halls to denote that if you build a bigger hall, you move up a Clan Tier and resources will scale accordingly.

Glad they added this so no one else will suffer this problem.

Any chance of being able to downsize our clans, for those of us who built bigger halls and then tried destroying them, only to realize the costs and tier remained?

Added clear labels to Dojo Halls to denote that if you build a bigger hall, you move up a Clan Tier and resources will scale accordingly.

This would have been awesome to have BEFORE my 10 person clan built nearly all the halls. Now we're stuck with them. >____<

Changes:

Aura mods now *boost* your mod capacity rather than drain it.

Foundry changes: Components that you have 0 of don’t show, transition time between panels cut in half, sort by 'type' added, screen transition and panel transition concurrent.

Fixes:

-snip-

Love this bit, Thank you much.

Edited by OniDarkClown

No seer drop rate increase what is this for madness

Thats already fixed... Steve even said it in the U9 topic he opened today.

I myself am now sitting on around 10 Seer pieces, cause I got 5 extras of each piece till I managed the BP... and in roughly around 2-3 hours of grinding Vor.