Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 9.1.4

Lol already built the Great Hall for my four-player clan. Oh well, thanks for giving the heads up for future small clans though!

Were the Seer drops and Raptor's drop rate ever addressed? Not sure if i missed it.

STILL NO FIX FOR FANG OR ORTHOS PRIME BPS!  Come on, I've posted in every one of these threads and I got a thread in the bug report forum about it.  What's the point of fixing fang prime if no one can make it anymore?

No seer drop rate increase what is this for madness

This was confirmed fix by Steve in the main announcements thread, though it didnt make it into one of the last few hotfixes

I commend you for the aura change but come on DE where is the Raptor hotfix?

Edited by Arichman

Glad they added this so no one else will suffer this problem.

Any chance of being able to downsize our clans, for those of us who built bigger halls and then tried destroying them, only to realize the costs and tier remained?

Yes this needs to be done ASAP. This is the only problem with this game right now. I think we all deserve the chance to set it up right now that we know how it works.

• Upvote 1

Oh so when we built those like 3 other super rooms in the dojo thats why everything started costing a bajillion resources.... I wish you had told us this sooner because i thought it was because the more you put in your dojo the more it costed by default. Well that sucks no wonder we cant build anything anymore due to lots of resource costs. Well at least you did tell us but thanks for the update again.

Don't change the seer drop rates, people need to work for it and it is nice to have a weapon that you worked hard for.

Changes:

Aura mods now *boost* your mod capacity rather than drain it.

YeSSSSSS thx DE now only one thing please let me buy plat from my phone or let me change my steam warframe acount to a "normal" warframe acount pleaseeeeeeeee(i dont have a way to put money in my steam wallet)

Fix for inaudible Lotus VO for some users. She’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

finally!

Any word on tiers being reset to where they should be for those people that were bumped up unknowingly?

• Upvote 2

Kinda unexpected this whole "Aura mods give you extra energy" thing. I must say I would've been fine without it (even no energy usage was fine to me), but hell I won't complain about this extra buff. I guess it'll have some use, if it doesn't make Warframes too overpowered now. :P

Anything about the Raptor drop rate in the works? Because currently, he's dropping nothing about... 75% of the time? I don't just mean Nova blueprints, I mean nothing at all. Every other boss in the game drops materials or mods when killed, this guy drops nothing. I can only assume they've vanished somewhere, but we scoured the whole place and couldn't find anything.