Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you, DE

Chewarette

Heya,

I'm usually that kind of player that will complain about approximately everything (#LetOrcusBurn). But I wanted to take the advantage of this U21 to make this appreciation thread.

Because I have to admit Warframe is probably the best game I've played. In my gaming carrier, I wandered throughout several Games, may they be released, closed beta, open beta, free-to-play, with monthly fee, with DLC or not, ... and Warframe is beyond awesome.

I have to say I wasn't hyped for Harrow's update. I admit I was wrong. Everything around Harrow is awesome. Chains of Harrow is beyond awesome. I put it second in my top 10 quests from Warframe (just after You-Know-Which-One). It was frightening, interesting, tense, deep, I really love it. Regarding the Warframe, I think him as pleasing to play as Octavia and Nidus, 10/10 will have to sacrifice Mag's config to make room for Harrow's config. And the high amount of QoL updates this U21 brought is really, really exciting. You can feel the game being improved in the right direction every time.

This update made me realized that i really love everything about this game. Every. Single. Bit.

From Warframes to Companions. From Operators to Relays. From Ships to Tilesets. From the Codex to the Market. From the Dojo to the Mission types. From the Cinematic Lore Heavy Quests to the minor Quests. From the Ayatan Sculptures to the rotating pictures on the Mods (don't ask me why, I like the mods design... :laugh:). From the Musics to Voice Lines. From Friendly NPCs to Enemy NPCs (even though I consider Tyl Regor as my friend now). Even Neutral NPCs. From Stalky to Syndicates (and no, Suda, I'm not a waste, I saved your pixelated butt !). From Devstreams to Red Texts.

For all of these, I wanted to say Thank You DE. I know we might be a bit mean on the forums occasionally sometimes often everyday, that's why I wanted, for once, to make this appreciation thread.

Edit : And I forgot you. Yes, you, the community. You can be mean to newcomers' interrogations sometimes, but from my past experiences, Warframe has one of the best community I've encountered. There is always someone to help/inform about something, clans are living, and the forum is great to exchange ideas (sometimes !). Thank you too !

Edited by Chewarette

Well said! I think it's excellent to see positive feedback; Warframe has kept me interested far far longer than almost any other games I've played in the last 14 years on XBox (and continues to do so!) - that really tells me something....

Thanks from me too, DE

Edited by (XB1)Cotton Tail