Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant crashes with new patch

Marchosiiasi

I've been playing Warframe for several months now and have been running the game on almost max settings with no issues whatsoever, however with this newest chains of harrow patch I have already crashed 3 times today. I don't know if it is directly related to the new patch but it seems too much to just be a coincidence.

I am also experiencing issues with the Evolution Engine crashing over and over. I've been playing for 20 days on max settings as well and had no issues 12 hours prior to this point when I was playing earlier. I have verified and optimized my game multiple times; both seeming to sometimes fix the issue temporarily and others not. I have tried a myriad of missions on Sedna but have not tried to leave the planet.

Same happening for me, with mouse disconnecting issues in addition to it.

Game keeps crashing (the evolution engine has stopped) randomly at regular intervals while playing in a mission. Crashed 3 times in a row on interception mission, in the same session after I rejoined, every single time at the end of the wave. Crashed 2 times in survival before the 5 min mark. Everything happened the same day, just now, in a row, I only did 2 spy missions solo in between the interception and spy. I can stay in my ship fine, I stayed in the relay fine. It crashed 5 times in like 30 minutes which is literally unplayable. This has never happened before with Warframe.

Speaking of the mouse, in the first survival mission, my mouse stopped responding in game just before the crash. In the second survival, I noticed that the lights on my mouse started to flicker as soon as I started the mission, as if it was loosing power or something. After a few mins my mouse dced again and the game crashed.

Specs:

• Intel i7 3.5 GHz
  • Radeon R290 4 GB
  • RAM 16 GB RAM
  • Windows 10, some old version, because I forced stopped updates
  • My mouse is Razer Deathadder Chroma. It's like a half year old or so and it works just fine in other games. Played Titanfall for hour without any issues, works fine in Windows.

Updated my video drivers, optimized the Warframe cache, didn't help.

Edited by Zarryc

Game is crashing (Evolution engine stopped responding) very frequently for me as well.  While somewhat frequent for normal missions (I can usually complete a mission without a crash, but the game has crashed close to 10 times today), every single time I try to run the 2nd sortie mission, the game crashes.  This seems to be a new issue since Chains of Harrow.

• W10 x64 v1703
  • i7 5960X
  • 32GB RAM
  • Titan X (pascal)
  • nVidia driver v382.53
Edited by Novemsol

I got as well some crashes with the message (Evolution engine stopped responding) but 2 times i got another error and my Pc crashed after that. My crashes mainly happned today while using the Secura penta but as well in my MR 22 test and a MOT survival while using hydroid...

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:04 AM, Marchosiiasi said:

I've been playing Warframe for several months now and have been running the game on almost max settings with no issues whatsoever, however with this newest chains of harrow patch I have already crashed 3 times today. I don't know if it is directly related to the new patch but it seems too much to just be a coincidence.

same here crash big time lagging . have to restart  had my internet provider check my internet reset my modem .ran diagnose on windows and my computer . I am out of ideas.

any suggestions .

Edited by celticmage2
Notify me of replies.