Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unexpected visual changes in Tigris (not Prime, not Sancti, usual Tigris), and general feedback on such occurences.

LordDarthDan

I haven't played warframe for some time, but today as I took my Tigris for a mission, I noticed it doesn't look nearly as good as it did lat time I saw it. In my opinion, Tigris is one of the most beautiful guns in the whole game. And a great deal in that beauty was the material. It had some metallic gloss. Not completely metallic surface like on Dera Vandal, but it had some reflective properties. And now it's gone. And you know, I feel like it lost its beauty. Same mesh, same colors. But the visual appeal is gone. I feel like the metallic parts on Tigris and similar weapons should look more similar to those of Sybaris, Penta etc. - that would greatly improve the weapon visually.

Speaking of Penta, I found that usual Penta looks better then Secura Penta - and the reason is same. Penta has that metallic surface, and Secura Penta, even in the same colors, does not. Now don't get me wrong, I need a weapon that is good for killing enemies. But I love when this weapon is also nice and stylish. So here is my little suggestion on how to improve some of them.

you know guys i remember back when i was still active in the forums, i always post stuff like these, aesthetic stuff, but they dont seem to put any care on them
other players too, they just look at the numbers

and I remember i made my tigris and marelok because they LOOKED good especially when reloading

47 minutes ago, blackstraykitten said:

you know guys i remember back when i was still active in the forums, i always post stuff like these, aesthetic stuff, but they dont seem to put any care on them

and I remember i made my tigris and marelok because they LOOKED good especially when reloading

Numbers? Well, I guess a lot of people care if their most beautiful weapons suddenly look like plastic. And the more of you post here, the bigger the number gets...

4 hours ago, blackstraykitten said:

I can assure you first hand they DO care. The art team however is usually super oversaturated. I keep saying they need more hands in here.

These will be fixed, I'm just hoping the PBR assets are intact so they can be reshipped. Imagine if they became corrupted like the Series 3 Equinox helm D: