Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

Harrow Changes & Fixes:

• Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.
  • Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 
  • Fixed lower ranks of Harrow’s Covenant having higher numbers than intended.
  • Fixed the Ripka's attaching to Harrow’s back. 

Changes:

• Adjusted the Zenith radar to show on enemies heads rather than the torso.
  • Disabled Emotes while Channeling Harrow’s Thurible.
  • Removed the "X OPEN SLOTS" text from the Friends/Clan menu.
  • Removed a sneaky Dojo Decoration that was not intended to be placeable yet. *A script will be run shortly to remove this Decoration from Dojo inventories.

Fixes

• Fixed Opticor not being able to damage enemies outside of a Frost’s Snow Globe when fired from inside the Snow Globe.
  • Fixed a script error in the Simulacrum when swapping from a Sentinel to a Companion.
  • Fixed a crash when loading into the Law of Retribution or The Jordas Verdict. 
  • Fixed Volt's Electric Shield blocking his own throwing Melee weapons.
  • Fixed triggering a progression transmission at the wrong time during the Chains of Harrow quest.
  • Fixed not having to properly lower the water level in Earth Spy missions.
  • Fixed some Riven Mods having incorrect capitalized characters. 
  • Fixed quest VO initiating too early during Chains of Harrow quest (vague for spoiler reasons).
  • Fixed seeing a red enemy marker as the extraction marker for Exterminate missions. 
  • Fixed a variety of crashes and bugs when using Razer Chroma effects.
  • Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum from Companions trying to use abilities. 
  • Fixed cases where AI would think they could shoot through non-breakable glass.
  • Fixed the Knell's Penitence buff not removing when the duration was complete.

Conclave Fixes

• Fixed the Knell not displaying its Penitence buff icon in Conclave.
  • Fixed the Knell not updating it’s scope UI correctly in Conclave.
  • Fixed Clients that join in progress in Conclave sometimes not being able to move right away and only regaining movement after being killed.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Harrow Changes & Fixes:

• Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.
  • Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 

You have killed Harrow for many people... (70% of Harrow for me is gone...) This was his magic long buff <3

Please don't do it... :sad:

This cap 60S is bad idea, you'll always forget to recharge, fall out of the map=restart, nullifer=restart. (Why there are always caps?)

Make it long buff try to change the game by doing it, not this pattern of capping everything...

Or maybe somehow automatic refil on somethings? (Maybe for gaining overshield? Like +100 is converted +1 to this skill? This mean there will be synergy between 1/2 skill!!! (EVERYONE LOVE SYNERGY)

Edited by Cris0407

Why does Zarr's Canon shot not count as an 'explosive' for the kaboon achievement but still do the self-kill effect that a Toncor does?  According to ingame achievmeent tracker I've only ever killed 2 things in a single explosion, even though I've killed 10 things at least at once with zarr.  I hear syndicate procs count but non-toncor explosive guns don't what gives?

While I'm on the subject of achievements, why does having no melee equipped and using no powers whatsoever give zero progress toward the 8 fold paths achievement?  Done 10 waves 5 times now, nada.  Do jump attacks or reviving allies disqualify you?

Edit: Update.  Nova's 4th skill can get you kaboom, syndicate proc helps.  Why Zarr doesn't work for this is beyond me.  Also the 8 fold path has the unstated assumption of 'solo', or some other unstated assumption, and I got it on my 7th melee-only run when I was solo.

Edited by HarrodTasker
Update

Why are you limiting Harrow's usefulness even further? It hurt nothing to let his buffs have a long duration.
Furthermore, why does the Knell only have 11 total ammo, 13 if you use Carrier, with which to work in a 3 second buff that can be extended per headshot, of course, in a game filled with a million AoE abilities that rob kills from the player using the precision weapon?