Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

Still not all of the issues addressed here were fixed, though many were stealth-fixed it seems:

The AoE effect still seems insubstantial (getting procs from a small distance, but little/no damage as far as I can tell) and the AoE is not triggering off of enemies (though not a feature the Opticor used to have, it was still very nice for the day it had that feature)

Punch-through appears to be fixed though, and the AoE is a thing that technically does exist now probably (granted in a very weak state).

Edited by Uzenvard

Still no thrown melee getting stuck in mid air...everyone always assumed that it's been whirlwind causing it, but I think it's power throw, because it only gets stuck when I have power throw equipped, never without it.  please look into it

remove the cap on harrows to this is a unneed nerf DE you want pll to trust you enoff to not want data miners then stop nerfing stuff that dosnt need to be nerfed also make drop rates fair 0.2256% is not a fair drop rate that means farming it could take up to 434.782 trys to get one if not more. 

So Harrow is out for not even 3 days and you nerf him. We asked for buffs so that team mates could get a lesser version of his 2 and 3 while in range. You instead nerf 3/4 of his abilites. What was the reasoning for this? He already wasn't as good cc/healing as other frames. I am very, very confused as to why you made these changes on Harrow.

DE can't be for real... this is seriously infuriating. Many people haven't been able to play the game since the Harrow update and there hasn't been any official statement about the constant crashes and all the other problems introduced with the update (random screen freezes, host migrations, loading times, low fps etc.), they haven't even been aknowledged! The game is literally unplayable!

On top of it... Baro is gonna leave soon, cool, gotta wait 1+ years to get that twin grakatas skin!

Harrow nerfed. LOL

Penance is already a 'meh' ability. Good thing it is duration capped now.

The thing needs to be a toggle that disables shield regen. The lifesteal mechanics are barely useful considering how squish he is.

19 minutes ago, 01thanatos10 said:

remove the cap on harrows to this is a unneed nerf DE you want pll to trust you enoff to not want data miners then stop nerfing stuff that dosnt need to be nerfed also make drop rates fair 0.2256% is not a fair drop rate that means farming it could take up to 434.782 trys to get one if not more. 

Holy run on sentence! hahahha

3 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

Harrow Changes & Fixes:

• Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.
  • Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 

Havent even got him yet and its already nerfed?

Glad they addressed the Opticor, however I think they need to rebuff it further. The AOE is extremely weak, and I am pretty sure primaries are intended to take down hordes of enemies and secondaries are meant to take down one at a time? (Then again, there are snipers.) The punchthrough needs to be buffed to 1.5 as well. Back to the AOE, the damage should be changed to impact, increased by at least 100 points, and the size of the AOE should be at least doubled (although I personally think tripled or above is optimal.) I also believe it would be ideal if it had a higher knockdown chance, if not an inherent knockdown effect instead of stagger. (Possibly that armor strip mechanic as well/instead? I mean think about what that thing DOES when it goes through the enemies!)
And just for fun, rework the effects a bit, it needs to feel beefier. Make the sounds deeper, add a small screenshake effect.

Also, when do you think they'll fix the beam weapons? The status/damage output is quite slow vs ammo consumption rate. 

P.S.

I may sound a bit demanding, but D.E. has been pretty good to us lately. Thanks for taking our suggestions!

EDIT: Why is the opticors base damage less than the Tigris Prime per shot? It should have the highest base damage (per shot) in the game by a massive margin. 

Edited by DarkkArmor

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png