Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds

In two years of playing I've only ever posted on the forums once or twice.  I had to log in especially to point out how utterly pointless this change is.
Completely unnecessary.

8 hours ago, vostok3 said:

In two years of playing I've only ever posted on the forums once or twice.  I had to log in especially to point out how utterly pointless this change is.
Completely unnecessary.

I haven't completed Harrow yet but when someone in the community does this, it's worrying. But then who knows, maybe DE could make an "achievement" for using "least used frames" for finishing a raid or sortie run at least 5 times.

Edited by tojo01

Could you... not? Harrow didn't need these changes.

He already required every stat to be sufficient, while still being below those that offer similar things, and now he's just worsened.

60s cap for something that requires entirely removing your stacked up defenses is simply bad. If it can only reach 60s, it should only take the minimum shields you need to reach 60 seconds from what it's currently at, then.

50 minutes ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

Velorum is still messed up as well,yeah. 

Paired with the fact that the color if it DOES CHANGE in Simaris' captura room (though to perma white, still not customized, but it shows that they actually did create the textures for changing colors lol) but not anywhere else.

I thought Cycuta actually did color properly all this time, but guess neither did then.

Please raise Harrow’s Penance cap tp at least 2 min otherwise its stupid beacuse before the patch with 3500 overshield and 254% duration i would get 133 seconds of Penance now its pointless for me even to use Penance with overshield cause i get 60 seconds if i use without it anyway.

First post here, it's that important to me. Why the nerf to harrows 2? It takes the fun and dynamic flow out. It was genuinely fun to hit lines of enemies, get my shield, use 2, use 1 again and just stack stack stack. The healing was minimal so it was by no means OP. So what gives? 

Earlier while playing Void Sabotage (Branch from Europa) I got a weird sound bug where for the rest of the mission after beating the two minibosses and closing the portal it sounded as if my Warframe was still walking through foliage even though there is none in the Orokin Towers

8 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Why does Zarr's Canon shot not count as an 'explosive' for the kaboon achievement but still do the self-kill effect that a Toncor does?  According to ingame achievmeent tracker I've only ever killed 2 things in a single explosion, even though I've killed 10 things at least at once with zarr.  I hear syndicate procs count but non-toncor explosive guns don't what gives?

While I'm on the subject of achievements, why does having no melee equipped and using no powers whatsoever give zero progress toward the 8 fold paths achievement?  Done 10 waves 5 times now, nada.  Do jump attacks or reviving allies disqualify you?

Edit: Update.  Nova's 4th skill can get you kaboom, syndicate proc helps.  Why Zarr doesn't work for this is beyond me.  Also the 8 fold path has the unstated assumption of 'solo', or some other unstated assumption, and I got it on my 7th melee-only run when I was solo.

It's probably because the Zarr isn't a single explosion but rather a cluster.

8 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:
  • Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 

No! This is terrible! Harrow is already a high maintenance frame. You have to coordinate have 3 of his abilities up at all times, while focusing on headshots. This is severely crippling to his second best ability.

Penance is already has the huge risk of getting you caught with your pants down. The wonder of this ability was that you could could stack minutes of it at a time, and then focus on the threat around you. Now it's much more risky with the possibility to forget its upkeep and then let a teammate die.

I'm serious, plz bring this back.

I cannot see any good reason to nerf this ability for what it does.

please fix mastery sigil not showing properly on some frames when equipped. And also fix jat kittag having floating exhaust/fire coming from the back of the hammer head when equipping the palatine hammer skin and polearms/staves weapons being shoved up to oberon's/prime spine when equipping the deluxe skin.

Edited by Nuvaftw

9 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

Harrow Changes & Fixes:

• Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.
  • Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 
  • Fixed lower ranks of Harrow’s Covenant having higher numbers than intended.
  • Fixed the Ripka's attaching to Harrow’s back. 

You have effectively destroyed the only thing that makes harrow good, 2k damage prevented is now only 30% crit buff at 200% strength which does nothing for any weapon in existence. Thanks for wasting my platinum.

Edited by Ryuhouji

8 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Why does Zarr's Canon shot not count as an 'explosive' for the kaboon achievement but still do the self-kill effect that a Toncor does?  According to ingame achievmeent tracker I've only ever killed 2 things in a single explosion, even though I've killed 10 things at least at once with zarr.  I hear syndicate procs count but non-toncor explosive guns don't what gives?

While I'm on the subject of achievements, why does having no melee equipped and using no powers whatsoever give zero progress toward the 8 fold paths achievement?  Done 10 waves 5 times now, nada.  Do jump attacks or reviving allies disqualify you?

Edit: Update.  Nova's 4th skill can get you kaboom, syndicate proc helps.  Why Zarr doesn't work for this is beyond me.  Also the 8 fold path has the unstated assumption of 'solo', or some other unstated assumption, and I got it on my 7th melee-only run when I was solo.

I got this achievement (kaboom) using zarr so unsure why it didn't work for you.

Im not sure how accurate these achievement things are tbh, near all the new ones were unlocked for me bar a few, like that one and the complete 3 sorties one... both things Ive positively done but somehow they never counted before when all the other ones did... apparently lol.

9 hours ago, Chakravikari said:

pls rebuff opticor

I would love to see this, too. If it's too powerful for it's current mastery requirement, I don't see why it can't be changed to a higher mastery requirement; I for one would love more fun weapons.