Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Adjusted the Zenith radar to show on enemies heads rather than the torso.

Not even sure why you guys changed this. It's extremely inaccurate and clunky compared to the other "see-through" version.

I run my game on Low Spec mode to improve my performance and let me aim better without what I'd call framerate lag.  After watching the devstream and being assured that the Earth remaster would run smoothly on low spec mode, I'm extremely disappointed.  The tileset is for all practical purposes unplayable for me now.  When I turn my field of vision it takes almost a full second to see the effect. Not to mention jarring AI movement making it extremely difficult to hit them in the first place. Spawns on solo excavation on Earth are dismal to the point of waiting 10+ minutes for one power carrier.

While I like the new graphics on Earth, I'd rather everything was reverted as it's now barely functional on solo mode (Have to use AoE weapons or abilities like the Sonicor or Ember), and completely unplayable in a group.  Sorry, but a bump the the appearance of a tileset is not worth it suddenly being unable to be played on low spec mode. I was really hoping this hotfix would bring optimizations to make it playable again.

Will we ever see a fix for Stormpath on the Telos Boltace? It's been, what, thirteen hotfixes and updates since they've worked? Oh, and is there a reason the Mara Detron does a lot less damage than the Detron, when the Mara variant is supposed to be better, as evidenced by both the name and the MR lock of 9 on it?

if you're going to cap penance buff at 60 secs no matter if you sacrifice 3000 or 3500 shields at least adjust the amount of shields removed to match the 60 secs cap so he still has some left if you use penance at 3500 or higher.

nonetheless very uncalled for, harrow needs a whole bag of QoL & tweaks rather than this duration nerf and shield gating won't solve the issue cus i suspect there will be cool downs to avoid perma invulenerability stages & balance issues. Shields need alot more of that as they are TOTALLY a CHUMP CHANGE utility when it comes to survivability.

No matter what

ps: still experiencing longer load screen times, and overall FPS drops since U21 and i'm not exactly running on one of those so called Toaster PC's..

Edited by arm4geddon-117

Make Opticor AoE on first hit enemy, not on the ground. And give him inbuilt punch throught that you said in patchnotes to U21.0.0.

Edit, inbuilt punch throught seams to work in only on enemies, not on terrain. And its not listed as it is on Ferrox. It also needs to be 1.5m not 1, 1 doesnt penetrate chargers.

Edited by Xardis

12 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Harrow Changes & Fixes:

• Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 

Why? Having no cap incentivized ability rotation and required risk and reward. The least you could have done was make it 120 seconds.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Changes:

• Disabled Emotes while Channeling Harrow’s Thurible.

WHY? THIS HARMS NOBODY AND ONLY ADDS TO THE GAME!

I mean, thanks for fixing the zenith and all but these above changes were not necessary.

Please give Warframes equiped with Harrow noble stance something to hold while they perform his idle (empty handed)  animation. That idle animation is the most non other frame friendly IDLE I have ever seen. 

Edited by Deshiel