Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Why does Zarr's Canon shot not count as an 'explosive' for the kaboon achievement but still do the self-kill effect that a Toncor does?  According to ingame achievmeent tracker I've only ever killed 2 things in a single explosion, even though I've killed 10 things at least at once with zarr.  I hear syndicate procs count but non-toncor explosive guns don't what gives?

While I'm on the subject of achievements, why does having no melee equipped and using no powers whatsoever give zero progress toward the 8 fold paths achievement?  Done 10 waves 5 times now, nada.  Do jump attacks or reviving allies disqualify you?

Edit: Update.  Nova's 4th skill can get you kaboom, syndicate proc helps.  Why Zarr doesn't work for this is beyond me.  Also the 8 fold path has the unstated assumption of 'solo', or some other unstated assumption, and I got it on my 7th melee-only run when I was solo.

I unlocked this achievment with magnetize's Explosion ¯\_ツ_/¯

Please fix the dark split-sword riven mod not working, it's really painful to wait for a fix after getting the riven from the quest on first day released and not being able to use it, then a second disappointment after the attempt fix on H21.0.2 failed.

9 hours ago, jcfelix said:

I'm still getting kicked out of EVERY game I try to join. Honestly, this update is slowly killing what little interest I still had in Warframe.

9 hours ago, wing2048 said:

Yup, same here

Try rebooting your internet connection. I had that same problem, rebooted my internet connection and its fixed

12 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Why does Zarr's Canon shot not count as an 'explosive' for the kaboon achievement but still do the self-kill effect that a Toncor does?  According to ingame achievmeent tracker I've only ever killed 2 things in a single explosion, even though I've killed 10 things at least at once with zarr.  I hear syndicate procs count but non-toncor explosive guns don't what gives?

While I'm on the subject of achievements, why does having no melee equipped and using no powers whatsoever give zero progress toward the 8 fold paths achievement?  Done 10 waves 5 times now, nada.  Do jump attacks or reviving allies disqualify you?

Edit: Update.  Nova's 4th skill can get you kaboom, syndicate proc helps.  Why Zarr doesn't work for this is beyond me.  Also the 8 fold path has the unstated assumption of 'solo', or some other unstated assumption, and I got it on my 7th melee-only run when I was solo.

I answer to your question: The Zarr is many small explosions not one big one. As a result you didnt kill 10 enemies in a single explosion but many smaller ones instead.

Even though I am Mastery Rank 19, the Mastery Sigil displays as a blank bar on at least the following Warframes:

• Banshee Prime
  • Ember Prime
  • Ivara
  • Nekros Prime
  • Nova Prime
  • Oberon Prime
  • Titania

I'm not sure if there are any others among the frames I have sold or not pulled out of the Foundry yet.

Harrow was the only reason I looked forward to playing Warframe again and you nerf such a cool warframe.

Sure, you can just keep praising your unoriginal ideas like Octavia. Harrow is a cool warframe and he doesn't deserve to be OP!

Sigh

Edited by heskaroid

Harrow Systems drop rate is so terrible. I mean it may be same 11% chance as neuroptics for example (i wont talk how easy to get 3-5 harrow chassises in 1 fissure mission). But compared to other type of missions getting to rotation C of defection is so much pain. It is just the most boring game mod from all and thanks to this update i already hate that mission. Maybe increasing drop rate or giving players a chance to obtain the system from some other type of mission too might change my and maybe some other players opinion about the game mode. But as of now I'm 200% confident i wont ever play defection after i get the damn systems

Found a bug when u connect to the game in progress but host is laggy, close the game and open again. game asks u about wanting to rejointo the squad. when u accept and game instantly will not start to load the mission level u can change to solo mode and then:htHCpWf.jpg

Player becomes steve, game is frozen but will connect to multiplayer session when u set it to solo mode

I typically don't like people that say RIP X but this time I'll be the hypocrite.

RIP Harrow , 6/29/2017-7/1/2017

The nerfs killed him,for no reason, before he could have been even tested out by 70% of the community (those that did not buy him with platinum) ,while in my foundry. Too bad, was actually looking forward to him . The duration cap settled it swift and painless.

Also .... what harm was it doing:

17 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Disabled Emotes while Channeling Harrow’s Thurible.

Edited by Tithus

Sexy legs

Harrow's sexy legs are showing through his robes. Fix or what's on my left shoulder that's looking at you will happen to you (just kidding, I just love how the attachment looks and had to talk about it.).

Edited by Lorienzo

anyone know a fix for the update issue? Every time I try to update I get a screen saying "some content updates could not be downloaded from the servers". I tried messing around with the download settings in the launcher but so far to no avail.

If it helps I downloaded Warframe off of steam. If there is a way I can delete my current version and redownload the newest version (update 21 chains of harrow) I would be more than glad to.

For some reason you are supposed to get a Melee Riven after Chains of Harrow.... but I got the message for it and never got it. I re-logged in several times but its still not there. I'm just letting you know because this has not only happened to me but a few other people.

Also there is a bug with Dual-Weilding Vaykor Marelok with the Orvius where the Vaykor Marelok will have the Regular Marelok skin. Just an interesting bug.

Edited by swagfoxy412394