Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

There is a problem with the new melee/secondary mode, when im using the gailve if I touch the E to many times it atacks by it self and I cant do anything to stop it. I love this new mode but I cant use it if it starts to atack alone because for example when loki invisivility finish y have to put it fast or i coud die but i cant do it because its atacking by it self. Its not a problem of my PC because i check in others. thankes for your attention.

15 hours ago, Torregar said:

Still no fix for unrewarded melee rivens at quest end?

that's cause the quest doesn't reward a melee riven and nowhere does it say it does :) you do however get a melee riven if YOU BUY harrow

Edited by xXHobbitXx

9 hours ago, xXHobbitXx said:

that's cause the quest doesn't reward a melee riven and nowhere does it say it does :) you do however get a melee riven if YOU BUY harrow

Incorrect, you don't get one for buying him, nor the collection for him.

Incorrect, you do get a melee riven as an extra reward if you purchased Harrow before completing his quest, upon completing his quest, as per:

On 20/06/2017 at 3:18 PM, [DE]Aidan said:

Many of you will remember that Update 20: Octavia’s Anthem included a veiled Riven Mod reward for players that decided to purchase Octavia and still complete her quest. Similarly, players who purchase Harrow will receive a new veiled Riven Mod to round out their arsenals upon completion of his quest.

Also, am I the only one still buggered by the flipped up positioning of ack&brunt (no idea if its also happening with silva or its prime as well) and the end of mission syndicate standing being wrongly counted twice on the total amount under the received points for that mission? No? Ok then :x

Edited by koorinosekai

Is anybody else having problems with the Naramon Focus' Shadow Step? Probably is because of the new crit coloring, but since the Harrow update the Shadow Step ability is not working anymore, the ability supposedly "grants 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 seconds of invisibility when inflicting critical damage with a melee weapon for the duration of the mission" (in game description) but right now is not working at all, with any of the crits (regardless if the hit marks yellow, orange or red)...

PS 1: Requiescat In Pace Monachus Bellumcorporis Dicitur "Harrow" ("Bellumcorporis" = my best translation in latin for "Warframe" :nerd:)... Oh Harrow, your life was short but full of hype and sighs for coveted Melee-Riven Mods... Requiescat In Pace :heartbroken:

PS 2: The Harrow' experience:

giphy.gif

Edited by RubenRosas

6 minutes ago, koorinosekai said:

Incorrect, you do get a melee riven as an extra reward if you purchased Harrow before completing his quest, upon completing his quest, as per:

yes for completing his mission after purchas, but not FOR purchasing him itself.

Edited by Alanthier

Let me rephrase it then.

By Acquiring the warframe in question by any means other than crafting him (purchase of standalone warframe, bundle or gifting, given that the warframe's main blueprint itself is only acquired once, and that is upon completing the quest) before completing his quest, you get rewarded with a melee riven (secondary riven in the case of the Octavia's Anthem quest that set the precedent for such reward) upon said quest completion. You have to have the frame built in your arsenal before completing the quest to receive the extra reward.

On 6/30/2017 at 6:03 PM, Maelstroa said:

Found a bug with Harrow's Third [3] ability, "Thurible" when using a controller.
Activating [3] starts the ability, but clicking again does nothing until it burns out your energy. Then you have a strong chance, especially should you have tried to click bummper again to end channeling Thurible, that the buff does not apply and you lose all your spent energy. Please fix!

It's not just on the controller either. Does the same on Keyboard - have to manually use the power key (for example number pad key 3) instead of the activate power button.

Just wanna add that the Euphona Prime's bugged alt-fire is still not fixed (as mentioned in following thread):

Don't know if the Devs are aware of it or not, maybe it's impossible to fix...thought I'd bring it up since it's my all time favorite secondary and having to aim it so strangely when alt-firing is a real downer.

I'd like to report a bug (and this is probably not the place but idc)

at the end of The War Within you're supposed to transfer to your Operator and idk what happens after that since I can't transfer to my Operator

I ask that you brilliant developers resolve this problem as I am now "soft-locked" and cannot progress the game any further, I can talk to my alliance and clan but nothing else

4 minutes ago, Godofwar1532 said:

I'd like to report a bug (and this is probably not the place but idc)

at the end of The War Within you're supposed to transfer to your Operator and idk what happens after that since I can't transfer to my Operator

I ask that you brilliant developers resolve this problem as I am now "soft-locked" and cannot progress the game any further, I can talk to my alliance and clan but nothing else

"brilliant"

I expierienced an issue that I have experienced in the past. In the past it was fixed but after the update it has returned. When I play with other people it will always say host migration when I join for me and then I disconnect. And when I host anyone in my squad experiences the issue but after it happens I can reinvite them. I am not sure as to what causes this issue but it makes it extremely difficult to play multiplayer at all. I hope this is fixed soon thanks!

1. I cant damage the Lephantis anymore with my Opticor.

2. Every time I load into a game my screen flashes exactly 3 times as if it is having trouble making the transition.

3. I loaded into an archwing mission and my syadona was massive.

4. My friend spends eternity in a load screen or freezes after 10 seconds everytime I use the Velorum prime sigil.

5. He also cant access the invasion tab without being stuck in it when not using Big Picture Mode on steam regardless of using a controller.

6. when using the melee and secondary together after pressing E I get stuck in melee combos by hitting mouse1 ( i think it thinks mouse 1 is also melee after some point). I also get stuck in melee combos sometimes just by pressing E a few times.

7. So. Many. Ayatan. Sortie. Rewards. Why?

8. The bot that tells you when Baro is coming and also deathsnacks claim Baro will be here Friday yet DE claims Saturday. Does this mean we miss a whole day waiting for a code or will there be two places he shows up?

Edited by Adamant80

So after some testing, I realised that the [Icy Avalanche] Augment Mod for Frost's Avalanche got some ... interactions with Harrow's ultimate, Convenant.
Well, it's pretty simple, when Harrow activates Convenant, he and his allies are supposed to be invulnerable (grey health), and Convenant absorbs any incoming damage to then transform it into bonuses... But with Icy Avalanche, which effect is to give a barrier that works as extra hp, that get hit before your hp & shields, even if you're in a invulnerability state from Convenant, Icy Avalanche negates the incoming damage, and Convenant absorbs nothing, lowering both Icy Avalanche and Convenant's potential.
Short Version : when activating Convenant, Icy Avalanche absorbs and negates the incoming damage before Convenant absorbtion, until there's no Icy Avalanche effect.
That's... pretty bad. I hope that is not intended, and can get fixed. :(
I'll try some tests if this occurs with other invulnerability states, like Hysteria or Safeguard Switch, Augment for Loki's Switch Teleport.

1 hour ago, Adamant80 said:

2. Every time I load into a game my screen flashes exactly 3 times as if it is having trouble making the transition.

6. when using the melee and secondary together after pressing E I get stuck in melee combos by hitting mouse1 ( i think it thinks mouse 1 is also melee after some point). I also get stuck in melee combos sometimes just by pressing E a few times.

8. The bot that tells you when Baro is coming and also deathsnacks claim Baro will be here Friday yet DE claims Saturday. Does this mean we miss a whole day waiting for a code or will there be two places he shows up?

I'm having exactly the same problem as you describe it in #2, I'm happy is not only me (I have to say)... Are you, by any chance, using nVIDIA's GTX-980Ti? My guess is that some issues are related to the nVIDIA's GeForce Experience optimization or something... but I couldn't been able to fix it... #6 is also happening to me, getting stuck with the melee, but in my case not even combos just "melee-stuck", although that happened rarely, two times so far after the update...

giphy.gif

#8 I think is because we will actually have 2 visits; the standard bi-weekly visit, although as far as I know that will be in 9 days as shown in both deathsnacks.com and the Wikia (Orcus Relay) the other visit will be on Saturday, that will be the "TennoCon Void Trader" visit, happening on July 8th as DE explained and as indicated in the TennoCon tickets...

I would like to report a bug i just found.

As limbo. The sancti tigris shots go through the enemies in the rift instead of hitting them. If you want the shots to hit. You have to use stasis first then aim the shots like you would normally do. Then deactivate stasis. But if you shoot at enemies in the rift without stasis. It'll just go through them even though you and the enemies are in the rift. Idk if this glitch occurs with other shotguns or not but if someone can confirm this bug. That would be helpful. But as of now. My sancti tigris shots are useless unless i use stasis

Edited by BlueTunicLink