Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Razorwing Syandana Scaling

RandomGuy928

Titania's Syandanas are not scaling correctly when she uses Razorwing. They either do not shrink to her Razorwing size or they get stuck in her Razorwing size and do not scale back up to regular size.

This consistently happens one way or the other in every mission, and it stays that way for the rest of the mission. It seems entirely random which way it breaks (getting stuck small or large), but it always gets stuck one way or the other. I have tested with both the Asa and Igaro Syandanas and the behavior is consistent with both of them, so it seems to work regardless of Syandana.

To recreate, play a mission as Titania with a Syandana equipped and enter Razorwing. When you do this, the Syandana will either refuse to scale down or correctly scale down. If it refuses to scale down, it will stay locked at full size for the rest of the mission no matter how many times you enter and exit Razorwing (it will look correct in regular form but be far too large/obscure your vision in Razorwing form). If it correctly scales down, then will refuse to scale back up to regular size upon existing Razorwing for the rest of the mission no matter how many times you enter and exit Razorwing (it will look correct in Razorwing form but will be extremely tiny in regular form).

I compiled an album for reference, see image comments for description: 

Edited by RandomGuy928

As for the two variants of the bug (Syandana staying small vs. large), it seems to correlate with whether or not I'm hosting. If I'm the host, the Syandana seems to stay large, whereas if someone else is the host, the Syandana stays small.

This is hard for me to verify myself given the nature of the problem. I cannot explicitly test someone else hosting the game, and it is difficult for me to even verify whether or not I am the host in many situations. However, the observation seems consistent as far as I've noticed.

• 1 month later...

Posting for visibility, as this bug still seems to exist. I was noticing the same issues recently, while using the Noru Prime syandana. (Edit: Forgot to mention, it mostly stays shrinked down to Razorwing scale.)

I've saved a pair of screenshots from when it last happened, but don't know how I would post them here.... I may need to save copies to Google Drive or something to get them linked here.

Edited by TucsonKaHN

• 1 month later...

Can also attest to this. I first started off using Titania and everytime I would go into Razorwing, my Repala syandana would remain in "normal" size. Similarly, I've seen the syandana shrink in size accordingly with Razorwing active, but not scale back up when coming out of Razorwing. In terms of which occurs when, it seems random, but will stay for the duration of a mission (or even a login session).