The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sortie mission not getting marked as completed [Fixed]

2Peter3Nine

I have also had this issue. It seems like the server isn't catching up because I reset the client after getting this issue and it marked the mission as complete, allowing for the next mission to be done.

Edited by AtomicBlundrbuss
Error in spelling sorry

Got back on warframe, first sortie was marked as complete.
Just did today's 2nd sortie, it didn't get marked as complete.
Turning off warframe and turning it back on to see if the 2nd sortie will be marked as complete when I get back on.

Had FRAPS ready to record if the game does what it did last time, but FRAPS isn't working with warframe right now for no reason.

The game didn't log me out and crash when I logged in this time.

Going to do the 3rd part of the sortie now.

I'm having the same problem, I have to do every mission twice to have it marked as complete.

I think the problem started after chains of harrow update.

Also noticed the same bug on alerts, I ran the same nitain alert twice and I got the Nitain Extract twice.

Hey Tenno! We are looking into this issue. If it happens to you again could you please send your EE.log to Customer Support mentioning my name? 

Your EE.log can be found under Appdata/Local/Warframe (easiest way to get there is to type %localappdata% in your Windows search bar). 

This happened to me the first time on Wednesday and again on Thursday (didn't do sorties friday.) 

Just some added info:
-The first sortie is marked as incomplete eventhough I just did it, but if a squad mate selects sortie 2 I can accept and start without an error. So as long as you stay in squad and someone else selects the mission you can complete all three just once.
-You do NOT get a reward twice for "completing" sortie 3 the second time

On 2.7.2017 at 4:41 AM, General_Durandal said:

No amount of warframes and weapons are going to make people like a buggy a* game.

Like they said back in the good ol' days: "Quality over quantity."

Aside from that; Sh** is still buggy. Ran every part of today's sortie twice.

On 7/14/2017 at 6:45 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are looking into this issue. If it happens to you again could you please send your EE.log to Customer Support mentioning my name? 

Your EE.log can be found under Appdata/Local/Warframe (easiest way to get there is to type %localappdata% in your Windows search bar). 

I got this yesterday but didn't get my EE.log however relogging did make part 2 show as complete, so that may help (IMHO sound likethe same latching problem that quests used to have)

It's weird, a friend of mine has this issue guaranteed on every sortie, while I never encountered it myself. Though I have a better internet connection. He had done client optimization, as well as I did, no effect. No matter if he is host or client.

Edited by Bouldershoulder