Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

On 2018-11-09 at 12:54 AM, Vobulucar said:

Yeah. If you have any suggestions how you bring more detail around the wolfs head I would appreciate it, cause me and my Clan-Members aren't creative enough lol

But in General it looks was better than before

How about now?

BqZq44Y.png

I basically already have somewhat of a Emblem (First Link) that is made out of a multiple Sigils (from WF so u can just use those directly) and a Shield (see Refrence)

There will also be an alternate Version on Imgur since it a friend told me that the first one i made could get rejected (due to how the Grandmaster Sigil is placed/looks)  EDIT: Looking trough ur Work i dont think that GM Sigil should be that big of a Problem (however if u think otherwise just tell me)

• Clan Name: Sacrifical Hunter
  • Preferred Payment Type: Paypal
  • Design Details: Everything should be symmetrical (or as symmetrical as possible)
  •                    All Sigils (Except the Grandmaster) are behind the Shield (so Parts of them appear at the Side of the Shield)
  •                        Shield Colours/style see refrence (want the same Shape and black with golden boarder, but the shield should be filled after the "inner boarder" instead of being see trough) if u could i would prefer if u would just use shield from the refrence (but i doubt u can cause u know reasons)
  •                    Dont remove the Boarder of the shield where bits of the sigils connect (keep them seperate)
  •    All Sigil "Bits" outside of the Shield: Black with Golden Boarder (similar how the Shield looks)
  • Links to reference images:  How the Done Emblem should look (+alternate)
  •                                             Help for sorting the Sigils/lining them up behind the Shield
  •                                               Shield Refrence
  •                                              Grandmaster Sigil
  •                                               Sigil 1
  •                                               Sigil 2
  •                                               Sigil 3
  • Additional Comments: Ignore the White Background in the Imgur as i had to do that since without one u couldnt see the sigil bits
  • EDIT: I might also want a Second Version of the Emblem once the Black/Gold Version is done for an Alliance (Change would be that instead of the Shield and Sigil Bits being black  they should be white or close to white (grey shade/beige)  so it wont end up glowing ridiciously due to Lightning) but ill propaly mention that again once the first one is done (as i would like to see the ingame emblem preview first if thats possible)
  •  
  •  
  • For the Alternate Version (in Case the first Version is a Problem and u dont know a smaller "Fix" to make it not get rejected)

Put an additional  Sigil3 (Freedom Conclave Sigil) onto the Shield (without the things around the tip on the bottom) and line up the tip with the bottom of the shield and then remove Parts that cover the GM Sigil and make the Rest blend into the Sigil (by using the same Colours the Sigil uses)

-Sent the Advance

On 2018-11-14 at 5:09 PM, Todir said:

I basically already have somewhat of a Emblem (First Link) that is made out of a multiple Sigils (from WF so u can just use those directly) and a Shield (see Refrence)

There will also be an alternate Version on Imgur since it a friend told me that the first one i made could get rejected (due to how the Grandmaster Sigil is placed/looks)  EDIT: Looking trough ur Work i dont think that GM Sigil should be that big of a Problem (however if u think otherwise just tell me)

• Clan Name: Sacrifical Hunter
  • Preferred Payment Type: Paypal
  • Design Details: Everything should be symmetrical (or as symmetrical as possible)
  •                    All Sigils (Except the Grandmaster) are behind the Shield (so Parts of them appear at the Side of the Shield)
  •                        Shield Colours/style see refrence (want the same Shape and black with golden boarder, but the shield should be filled after the "inner boarder" instead of being see trough) if u could i would prefer if u would just use shield from the refrence (but i doubt u can cause u know reasons)
  •                    Dont remove the Boarder of the shield where bits of the sigils connect (keep them seperate)
  •    All Sigil "Bits" outside of the Shield: Black with Golden Boarder (similar how the Shield looks)
  • Links to reference images:  How the Done Emblem should look (+alternate)
  •                                             Help for sorting the Sigils/lining them up behind the Shield
  •                                               Shield Refrence
  •                                              Grandmaster Sigil
  •                                               Sigil 1
  •                                               Sigil 2
  •                                               Sigil 3
  • Additional Comments: Ignore the White Background in the Imgur as i had to do that since without one u couldnt see the sigil bits
  • EDIT: I might also want a Second Version of the Emblem once the Black/Gold Version is done for an Alliance (Change would be that instead of the Shield and Sigil Bits being black  they should be white or close to white (grey shade/beige)  so it wont end up glowing ridiciously due to Lightning) but ill propaly mention that again once the first one is done (as i would like to see the ingame emblem preview first if thats possible)
  •  
  •  
  • For the Alternate Version (in Case the first Version is a Problem and u dont know a smaller "Fix" to make it not get rejected)

Put an additional  Sigil3 (Freedom Conclave Sigil) onto the Shield (without the things around the tip on the bottom) and line up the tip with the bottom of the shield and then remove Parts that cover the GM Sigil and make the Rest blend into the Sigil (by using the same Colours the Sigil uses)

-Sent the Advance

Like this?

xezT7N8.png

It's perfect

Would take it how it its (for my Clan) and if u could also add a "White" Version (see original Post) for a Alliance that would be it. (Can also already send $$$ for the Black Version if u want so).

Also if u could save both on ur PC (in Case im unlucky enough to get it rejected) so ill can just contact u here again in Case that happens (and pay for a "Fix")

On 2018-11-19 at 5:52 AM, Todir said:

It's perfect

Would take it how it its (for my Clan) and if u could also add a "White" Version (see original Post) for a Alliance that would be it. (Can also already send $$$ for the Black Version if u want so).

Also if u could save both on ur PC (in Case im unlucky enough to get it rejected) so ill can just contact u here again in Case that happens (and pay for a "Fix")

Great, like this?

PgRbSyz.png

It'd be another $20 and I can send you both emblems.

• Clan Name: Guardians of Asguard
  • Preferred Payment Type: PayPal.
  • Design Details:  No font, Outer ring - Basic rainbow colors, Top left ring - Red/Black (kuva), Top right - Lime green/ silver, Bottom ring - Blue/Gold, Hammer- Silver head/handle, brown leather. Widen the colored rings some, if you would kindly.
  • Links to reference images:  https://www.deviantart.com/joltshanto/art/Warframe-Clan-Emblem-prototype-Guardians-of-Asgu-775718213
  • Additional Comments: If I don't respond right away I'm sorry, I'm probably asleep or at work. I will get back t'you Asap. Also a Ps4 Clan if that matters at all.

On 2018-12-07 at 7:44 AM, (PS4)Jolt_Shanto said:
  • Clan Name: Guardians of Asguard
  • Preferred Payment Type: PayPal.
  • Design Details:  No font, Outer ring - Basic rainbow colors, Top left ring - Red/Black (kuva), Top right - Lime green/ silver, Bottom ring - Blue/Gold, Hammer- Silver head/handle, brown leather. Widen the colored rings some, if you would kindly.
  • Links to reference images:  https://www.deviantart.com/joltshanto/art/Warframe-Clan-Emblem-prototype-Guardians-of-Asgu-775718213
  • Additional Comments: If I don't respond right away I'm sorry, I'm probably asleep or at work. I will get back t'you Asap. Also a Ps4 Clan if that matters at all.

I'm almost done with the first draft, could you kindly send me the advance of $20?

Clan/Alliance Name: Ice Warlocks

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: A combinations of your previous works if that is alright. Ice themed colors (as if the entire color pallet was from warframe ice pallet, replacing the yellow colors with similar shade of blue). Use just the shield from the 1st image (removing the blue insignia on top of the shield), then use the second image as the background behind the shield. Then use the third image on top of shield, the main body of the third at the center of the shield (if it is possible can you remove the star from the third image and replace it with a diamond shaped ice). Very particular on symmetry so before finalizing, just copy the left half of the emblem and paste it over the right side.

Links to reference images: 23.png30.pngW6yx6vn.png

Additional Comments: hope to see you soon!

Archived