Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

On 2019-07-30 at 3:15 AM, Jithvan said:

Glad you like it! It'll just be $20 as it's the first draft 🙂

Hey there, I sincerely apologize, but I seem to have run into some difficulty with paying with cash. Can I please pay you with Platinum?

On 2019-07-30 at 3:15 AM, Jithvan said:

Glad you like it! It'll just be $20 as it's the first draft 🙂

Hey there, I sincerely apologize, but I seem to have run into some difficulty with paying with cash. Can I please pay you with Platinum?

22 hours ago, Tetranius said:

I have no more credits ingame to accept platinum or the time to farm some. I would greatly prefer cash an I wouldnt mind waiting longer.

13 hours ago, Jithvan said:

I have no more credits ingame to accept platinum or the time to farm some. I would greatly prefer cash an I wouldnt mind waiting longer.

I understand. Index runs can help, but okay. I'll have to move this up to the following month 😣 I am so sorry, sir.

(2.png)

Hey look I'm back a year later. Two things, my clan has talked about the 'noise' on my original emblem I had done by you I don't know if this even is fixable (100% cool if it isn't possible). It's not necessarily blurry and I still love it more than anything, I was just curious if anything can be done with it to touch it up.

Clan/Alliance Name: Alliance: Flames of Anor

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and Cash (half half)

Design Details: Same background circle as in the Teleri emblem, instead of saruon's eye, a ring and fire to be somewhere on/near the ring

Links to reference images: Original emblem linked above

Ring:  https://static.turbosquid.com/Preview/001291/970/JE/_D.jpg https://amp.insider.com/images/5c9df5a992c8864f68747cd4-1920-960.jpg https://www.dhresource.com/webp/m/0x0s/f2-albu-g10-M00-E1-C0-rBVaVlyz9zOAa5y3AADBJfvD43Y723.jpg/the-lord-of-the-rings-hiding-ring-jewelry.jpg

Additional Comments: The alliance is between a friend and my clan. Her clan's name is Phoenixs of Helios. Basically her clan is based around fire, while my clan has sauron's eye for the emblem. I wanted a combination of both so that there could be a firey aspect to the ring. Hope this all makes sense!

3 hours ago, Wispy. said:

(2.png)

Hey look I'm back a year later. Two things, my clan has talked about the 'noise' on my original emblem I had done by you I don't know if this even is fixable (100% cool if it isn't possible). It's not necessarily blurry and I still love it more than anything, I was just curious if anything can be done with it to touch it up.

Clan/Alliance Name: Alliance: Flames of Anor

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and Cash (half half)

Design Details: Same background circle as in the Teleri emblem, instead of saruon's eye, a ring and fire to be somewhere on/near the ring

Links to reference images: Original emblem linked above

Ring:  https://static.turbosquid.com/Preview/001291/970/JE/_D.jpg https://amp.insider.com/images/5c9df5a992c8864f68747cd4-1920-960.jpg https://www.dhresource.com/webp/m/0x0s/f2-albu-g10-M00-E1-C0-rBVaVlyz9zOAa5y3AADBJfvD43Y723.jpg/the-lord-of-the-rings-hiding-ring-jewelry.jpg

Additional Comments: The alliance is between a friend and my clan. Her clan's name is Phoenixs of Helios. Basically her clan is based around fire, while my clan has sauron's eye for the emblem. I wanted a combination of both so that there could be a firey aspect to the ring. Hope this all makes sense!

Sure i'll get to work on it!

On 2019-07-22 at 12:45 PM, Ocelirien said:
  • Clan Name: The Duviri Resistance
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: Something resembling the infested. So gruesome,overgrown, Maybe try to get an idea from the clan name to add in also. But no text included. Thanks.

How's something like this?

jE5LUTg.png

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, -Shizue- said:

Hello, just wanted to make sure you got it.  I haven't had much of a chance to get on recently due to moving.  Keep up the great work!

Hi! I'm pretty sure I got it, but can you dm me again with the email address or name used on that paypal account so I can confirm?

On 2019-07-29 at 11:09 PM, -Shizue- said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Wings Of The Songstress

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum or $$$

Design Details: Would like a cleaner/sharper design than the sample below.  Would like to have the Chinese character placed somewhere in the space between the crossed weapons. Instead of a white and black trim, if you could make it like a gold/silver metallic trim that would be awesome.  Also a bit better alignment of the crossed weapons and the Sakura petal would be awesome as well.

Links to reference images: 4 images -  https://imgur.com/a/z2Aa5Qf

Additional Comments: Color wise I think I would like to keep it as is or close to the ones currently there.

Please let me know of this is okay and I will gladly provide the advance payment.

Sorry for the delay, how's this?

fw1wiyJ.png

2 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Sorry for the delay, how's this?

fw1wiyJ.png

We love it, my clanmate wants to see the pink for the sakura petals as maybe a shade of blue that complements the red.  If that is possible of course.  Also is it possible to smooth the edges more on the crossed weapons?

3 hours ago, -Shizue- said:

We love it, my clanmate wants to see the pink for the sakura petals as maybe a shade of blue that complements the red.  If that is possible of course.  Also is it possible to smooth the edges more on the crossed weapons?

How about now?

R8kN1zI.png

On 2019-08-20 at 1:44 AM, Jithvan said:

How about now?

R8kN1zI.png

Perfect!  Just one one little bump in the white outline (see below in the red circle).  If you could make that symmetrical with the other side that would be great.  Also just noticed the lil bit of gold that sticks out to the right of the circle.

I'm not sure if it is a bit much to ask, but is there anyway you could redo the white outline around the crossed weapons for me?  The left and right sides don't really match (I know thats my fault with the picture I provided).

I would gladly pay extra for the pink and blue versions. Also, one without the background? 

Great work though!  Definitely worth contacting you.

a8174ecaaf.png

On 2019-08-20 at 1:41 PM, -Shizue- said:

Perfect!  Just one one little bump in the white outline (see below in the red circle).  If you could make that symmetrical with the other side that would be great.  Also just noticed the lil bit of gold that sticks out to the right of the circle.

I'm not sure if it is a bit much to ask, but is there anyway you could redo the white outline around the crossed weapons for me?  The left and right sides don't really match (I know thats my fault with the picture I provided).

I would gladly pay extra for the pink and blue versions. Also, one without the background? 

Great work though!  Definitely worth contacting you.

a8174ecaaf.png

How about now?

uxvousG.png

8 hours ago, CalllMeSoul said:

Hi, im looking to have an emblem made for my "one man clan". Is it possible to still pay you to make an emblem? If so id like to do that

Yes of course, please fill up the emblem request template thats on my thread and post it here as a comment.

Archived