Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

On 2019-01-08 at 7:34 AM, (XB1)Shasta da Manic said:

Alright then. Ive got $40 ill go ahead and send that your way. We dont want a picture this time but i think more of a symbol. Same clan and colors and samurai themed. You get 100% creative go ahead. Everyone is interested to see what you come up with.

Hey man, i wanted to verify you got the advance i sent.

11 hours ago, (PS4)OMEGA9350 said:

You haven't sent me an update on how much for the down payment yet and overall final price @Jithvan

The advance is $20, as stated on my thread. The addition to the final price is based on how many more changes you need me to do after the first draft.

6 hours ago, Jithvan said:

The advance is $20, as stated on my thread. The addition to the final price is based on how many more changes you need me to do after the first draft.

Ah alright then, whenever your queue is able to clear up and you can get started I'll send the down payment then 😁

On 2019-01-11 at 3:46 AM, --Cree-- said:

Hello, I'm making a new clan and I would like a logo, sadly I am so bad I fail at drawing stick figures.
So I was wondering if maybe you could help me out?
The name of the clan is Knights of Sorrow (edgy I know xD) maybe you could do something that fits that theme?
I would like it to look kinda metallic.
If you do make one I would give you the following rivens: Vasto Acri-Critanak 127.7 cd 190 cc 113.2 flight speed - 51 mag capacity, Twin Gremlins Critaata 253.6 cc 362.1 dmg -49.8 fire rate, Strun Visi-Zetitis 20.2 dmg -10.6 recoil 9.9 cd (no minus)
Would this be okay as payment?

Sorry I only accept the items listed on my thread for trade payments.

On 2019-01-11 at 6:47 AM, RadioSoldier said:

Hey, I found you through some friends who I run a Warframe Facebook group with. Your art is amazing and I was hoping to commission you to make a sigil for my clan. It won't be complex at all (at least I hope not). My brother and I run a small clan named "The Village Hidden in the Void" (We're weebs and proud lmao) and we need a sigil symbolizing the Void drawn in the same style as the village symbols from Naruto. We were thinking about a sigil with a background in the shape of the metal plate on a ninja headband (not as wide of course) with Lua drawn in the style of the village symbols or just Lua drawn in that style if the first option isn't possible. Please let me know what you can do and thanks again so much for doing this.

Whats your preffered payment type and do you have reference images?

On 2019-01-08 at 6:04 PM, (XB1)Shasta da Manic said:

Alright then. Ive got $40 ill go ahead and send that your way. We dont want a picture this time but i think more of a symbol. Same clan and colors and samurai themed. You get 100% creative go ahead. Everyone is interested to see what you come up with.

Someething like this?

MO0ukQv.png

11 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Someething like this?

MO0ukQv.png

Most excellent sir. Most excellent indeed. Everyone is super psyched about it. I showed everyone in the clan to see what everyone wanted. After kicking it around, everyone kinda agreed on something like this: https://www.deviantart.com/lifetoye/art/The-idea-781134170.

Here's the random symbol we found for use in the background: https://www.deviantart.com/lifetoye/art/The-reference-781134538

What do you think about it? We love your pastel/water painted look and feel. You think you could add in something like that? And if you do, like the fish in the image, we do want a little bit of gold reflected in there. We're cool with a transparent background, he just used the parchment background for contrast for you to see better.

11 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Do you want the two tones to be Red and Gold / White and Red / White and Gold / or Black and Red?

I would like for it to be like the model in the image, so with black on the upper bit and the rest in red

14 hours ago, (XB1)Shasta da Manic said:

Most excellent sir. Most excellent indeed. Everyone is super psyched about it. I showed everyone in the clan to see what everyone wanted. After kicking it around, everyone kinda agreed on something like this: https://www.deviantart.com/lifetoye/art/The-idea-781134170.

Here's the random symbol we found for use in the background: https://www.deviantart.com/lifetoye/art/The-reference-781134538

What do you think about it? We love your pastel/water painted look and feel. You think you could add in something like that? And if you do, like the fish in the image, we do want a little bit of gold reflected in there. We're cool with a transparent background, he just used the parchment background for contrast for you to see better.

How's this?

b4S6V6M.png

15 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Glad you like it! It will be another $20.

Okay, I apologise but my budget took a hit after some unexpected family news, I will be able to pay the full amount and receive it next month, would that be alright? I am so sorry for this 😞

20 hours ago, Doxatyl said:

Okay, I apologise but my budget took a hit after some unexpected family news, I will be able to pay the full amount and receive it next month, would that be alright? I am so sorry for this 😞

Sure no problem.

On 2018-12-21 at 4:12 AM, Tal-Duran said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Ice Warlocks

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: A combinations of your previous works if that is alright. Ice themed colors (as if the entire color pallet was from warframe ice pallet, replacing the yellow colors with similar shade of blue). Use just the shield from the 1st image (removing the blue insignia on top of the shield), then use the second image as the background behind the shield. Then use the third image on top of shield, the main body of the third at the center of the shield (if it is possible can you remove the star from the third image and replace it with a diamond shaped ice). Very particular on symmetry so before finalizing, just copy the left half of the emblem and paste it over the right side.

Links to reference images: 23.png30.pngW6yx6vn.png

Additional Comments: hope to see you soon!

How's this?

k5ATiaC.png

3 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Hey, love your work but I have a question, do you add watermark to the final versions as well? Or do you remove the watermark after receiving the payment?

I remove the watermark/background after receiving the payment.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Jose-_123y said:

Ok, so support said that my emblem request goes against the emblem guidelines. Is there any way that you can tweak it so it's not against the guidelines or have any suggestions for an alternate emblem?10ff8887d8.png

I'd switch up the character model depicted completely to be more warframe related

Archived