Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

5 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Is this dark enough for you? :D

TfDfwrI.png

Perfect in all its eldritch grandeur :) if you feel there is anything to polish sharpen or smooth pleases do so beyond that i say my Clan finally got its emblem ;-;  , appreciate your time invested to design and change the emblem XD.

Clan/Alliance Name: Sanguine Seraphim

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum preferably.

Design Details: I will be linking 3 images in reference, the first is my current emblem, I want to keep the same general concept. Golden Shield with the blood drop gem in the center, with white wings outstretched. For reference I linked the kind of wings I'm getting at. and preferably I would also like an eagle above the crest sort of like my final reference image. I was ecstatic to see your art style, since it's exactly what I want to transfer this design into.

Links to reference images: Current emblem: 

Wings and Eagle

Please let me know if there is anything else you need or would like my input on. Also I will warn I'm a stickler for details and may ask for a revision or two, I have no issue paying over the 300p p/h if necessary. Also I can simply pay 1500 up front and then the rest afterwards if it goes over.

10 hours ago, Historical said:

Would it be possible to drop the price? To around 500, I can also add some rivens, they are not great but should fetch some plat.

Sure, riven's or prime parts would be fine. When will you be online?

Clan/Alliance Name: Divinus Imperium (latin translates similarly to divine government, government of the gods, etc.)

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: Mostly based and centered around the design of the reference images below (the album will have comments). Similar shield but silver/white pure-looking metallic that's slightly battle scarred, the spheres on the shield will be slightly different. The white one on top will be a glowy white, top left is light blueish (#65b8de), top right is flame-orange (#ef7836), bottom left is earth brown (#734d26), bottom right is sky blue (close to #cce6ff). The shield replaces the shield in the second ref image, taking on its wings and outer designs instead (minus the gothic look, ex. the claws), though a little less decoration on the bottom. Finally, a sword going down the center line of the shield (behind). The sword pommel should have the third image on the album rotated by 45 deg, and the tip of the sword should stick out at the bottom a bit. As for the guard/grip I'm not sure but I suppose take some artistic freedom with this if you don't mind

Links to reference images:

Additional Comments: The whole goal is to achieve a divine look, as fitting for a name of Divinus Imperium as possible - for a better idea, you can check out a site sample at https://test.rssbot.xyz/ , graphically designed around the idea of what Divinus Imperium is. The metal for the shield should be similar to the metal used on the title font there. I gave as many details as I could, let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Clan Name: Shizoku Gesshoku

Preferred Payment Type: Prime set

Design Details: in the background an orokin moon in white and gold, in the front, a samourai head with gold ornament with blue energy and the symbol of the lotus on the helmet. and next to the orokin moon ,on one side is marked Shizoku gesshoku in japanese letters in white color, on a dark blue ribbon with gold ornament and on the other side Shizoku Gesshoku in orokin letters in white color, on a dark blue ribbon with gold ornament. And a gold dragon with cyan blue eyes, that encircles the orokin moon.

Additional Comments: do your best !

On 7/25/2017 at 0:28 PM, Ragnarok said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Sanguine Seraphim

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum preferably.

Design Details: I will be linking 3 images in reference, the first is my current emblem, I want to keep the same general concept. Golden Shield with the blood drop gem in the center, with white wings outstretched. For reference I linked the kind of wings I'm getting at. and preferably I would also like an eagle above the crest sort of like my final reference image. I was ecstatic to see your art style, since it's exactly what I want to transfer this design into.

Links to reference images: Current emblem: 

Wings and Eagle

Please let me know if there is anything else you need or would like my input on. Also I will warn I'm a stickler for details and may ask for a revision or two, I have no issue paying over the 300p p/h if necessary. Also I can simply pay 1500 up front and then the rest afterwards if it goes over.

Is this satisfactory?

PD2RKxm.png

6 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Is this satisfactory?

PD2RKxm.png

Near perfect. Just some alterations since I forgot some things in my original request.

Physical alterations: Can you please remove the gold bits at the very bottem and behind the eagle on top. On top could you replace it with a design similar to the "sun halo" behind the character to the left in This image that extends around the shield, so the "sun rays" are extending from the top and bottem of the shield.

Colour alterations: can the wings be changed from gold to white please. Edit: just the two outside wings, the inner wings I like as gold.

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Near perfect. Just some alterations since I forgot some things in my original request.

Physical alterations: Can you please remove the gold bits at the very bottem and behind the eagle on top. On top could you replace it with a design similar to the "sun halo" behind the character to the left in This image that extends around the shield, so the "sun rays" are extending from the top and bottem of the shield.

Colour alterations: can the wings be changed from gold to white please. Edit: just the two outside wings, the inner wings I like as gold.

Sure i'll make the changes. Your Image link does not work?

10 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Sure i'll make the changes. Your Image link does not work?

Sorry about that, not sure why it didnt go through. Regardless, I figured id go with an easier approach for both of us. Instead of my rambling earlier, could you instead just have the laurels in the middle of this image Here.  And have them start at the base of the shield and wrap behind the wings and ending behind the eagle in the middle of the gap in its wings?

I apologize if Im being overbearing with this. Im trying to conceptualize something im not even 100% positive it should look like. 

Edit: atleast this link works, so, progress.

On 7/29/2017 at 3:15 AM, Ragnarok said:

Sorry about that, not sure why it didnt go through. Regardless, I figured id go with an easier approach for both of us. Instead of my rambling earlier, could you instead just have the laurels in the middle of this image Here.  And have them start at the base of the shield and wrap behind the wings and ending behind the eagle in the middle of the gap in its wings?

I apologize if Im being overbearing with this. Im trying to conceptualize something im not even 100% positive it should look like. 

Edit: atleast this link works, so, progress.

Was not sure if you wanted me to disregard what you said about the wing color, so I made two drafts here:

I72T8HG.pngE1SgUc3.png

On 7/25/2017 at 2:51 PM, Wali3x said:

Wasn't sure exactly what kind of colour scheme you were looking for so I made 3 drafts for you. Just tell me which one you like and we can make modifications from there.

GYseFbe.pngf0yKU5D.pngy52hvqJ.png

On 7/27/2017 at 11:54 PM, NitroZ__ said:

Clan Name: Shizoku Gesshoku

Preferred Payment Type: Prime set

Design Details: in the background an orokin moon in white and gold, in the front, a samourai head with gold ornament with blue energy and the symbol of the lotus on the helmet. and next to the orokin moon ,on one side is marked Shizoku gesshoku in japanese letters in white color, on a dark blue ribbon with gold ornament and on the other side Shizoku Gesshoku in orokin letters in white color, on a dark blue ribbon with gold ornament. And a gold dragon with cyan blue eyes, that encircles the orokin moon.

Additional Comments: do your best !

Hi, that's a pretty complicated design you want me to do. As for payment would you be able to get me any 4 of the following prime parts?

• Vasto Prime BP
  • Vasto Prime Barrel
  • Banshee Prime Chassis
  • Banshee Prime Systems
  • x2 Venka Prime Gauntlets
  • x2 Spira Prime Blade
  • x2 Spira Prime Pouch

50 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Hi, that's a pretty complicated design you want me to do. As for payment would you be able to get me any 4 of the following prime parts?

• Vasto Prime BP
  • Vasto Prime Barrel
  • Banshee Prime Chassis
  • Banshee Prime Systems
  • x2 Venka Prime Gauntlets
  • x2 Spira Prime Blade
  • x2 Spira Prime Pouch

yes sure, vasto prime barrel and bp, Banshee prime chassis and systeme i can give them to you, and yes i know, but see that like a challenge ! :clem:

2 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Was not sure if you wanted me to disregard what you said about the wing color, so I made two drafts here:

I72T8HG.pngE1SgUc3.png

Would I be able to get 128x128 versions of both? Really love them.

Perfect, how much do I owe you and what time are you on today so i can meet up with you?

2 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Wasn't sure exactly what kind of colour scheme you were looking for so I made 3 drafts for you. Just tell me which one you like and we can make modifications from there.

GYseFbe.pngf0yKU5D.pngy52hvqJ.png

Damn it looks awesome i like the 1 and 3, how much plat for this work u put in Making it?

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Would I be able to get 128x128 versions of both? Really love them.

Perfect, how much do I owe you and what time are you on today so i can meet up with you?

Yep I provide a 128x128 version and a 1000x1000 version with a transparent background after a payment is received.

Based on the time I spent on this i'd say about 1000p. I'll be online for the next 2 hours. :)

Clan Name: Tenno of Plunder

Preferred Payment: Cash or PayPal

Design: Want a space pirate feel. Skulls and crossbones. Treasure chests and swords. Or combination of the two.

I can't seem any links to work. It shouldn't be too complicated of a design but if it is let me know and i will come up with something to better describe what i want done. Not a hurry or anything, so no rush.

Archived