Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

20 hours ago, (PS4)DaysatHome333 said:

Looks great but can u clean up the lines a little bit & if when I get that grey gradient in the background making the emblem a square I'll be very dissapointed bcuz I asked for no background color. After that it should be perfect & we'll talk payment. Thanks for helping so far!

I only provide my emblems without the gradient after a payment has been received.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:04 PM, (PS4)DaysatHome333 said:

You are still going to clean up the lines tho right? U acknowledged the gradient part (which I missed in your terms... srry) but didn't say anything about the cleaning up the pixelated lines.

Yes of course i'll clean it up on the final version.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:04 PM, (PS4)DaysatHome333 said:

You are still going to clean up the lines tho right? U acknowledged the gradient part (which I missed in your terms... srry) but didn't say anything about the cleaning up the pixelated lines.

Are you going to follow up on this?

• Clan/Alliance Name: Clarmy Alliance United
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: Can you make this in to an orikin style with "Clarmy Alliance United"  in it. Thanks
  • Links to reference images: 
    Spoiler

d17caa6b62891556-profile_image-300x300.j

• Additional Comments: GO nuts

• Clan/Alliance Name: ScrubsAnonymous
  • Design Details: I'd like Loki's helm horn things to be coming from behind the sponge as centered and even as possible with the edges smoothed. Not sure if it would look better flat or 3d as it is in the photos, a copy of both to compare would be great if possible.
  • Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/o4KU6 (Loki helm options) https://imgur.com/a/PrdJL (sponge)
  • Additional Comments: If the swindle helm doesn't work out or the regular prime helm would look better that's fine as well

On 9/20/2017 at 1:33 AM, XXVIIII said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Clarmy Alliance United
  • Design Details: Can you make this in to an orikin style with "Clarmy Alliance United"  in it. Thanks
  • Links to reference images: 
      Hide contents

d17caa6b62891556-profile_image-300x300.j

• Additional Comments: GO nuts

This ok?

aCnek6x.png

19 hours ago, AutumnRhey said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: ScrubsAnonymous
  • Design Details: I'd like Loki's helm horn things to be coming from behind the sponge as centered and even as possible with the edges smoothed. Not sure if it would look better flat or 3d as it is in the photos, a copy of both to compare would be great if possible.
  • Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/o4KU6 (Loki helm options) https://imgur.com/a/PrdJL (sponge)
  • Additional Comments: If the swindle helm doesn't work out or the regular prime helm would look better that's fine as well

i9gPDkW.png

5 hours ago, Jithvan said:

i9gPDkW.png

Hmm, it looks ok but not quite what I had in mind. I meant more the sponge having loki's "horns" rather than just sitting on top of his head. Probably should have been more specific. Also not really liking the color of the loki for that, if its possible to change that'd be great. Are these things you can do?

20 hours ago, AutumnRhey said:

Hmm, it looks ok but not quite what I had in mind. I meant more the sponge having loki's "horns" rather than just sitting on top of his head. Probably should have been more specific. Also not really liking the color of the loki for that, if its possible to change that'd be great. Are these things you can do?

Like this?

b0GTPOW.png

12 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

300p

alright sounds good. also to clarify, something like this is what i was referring to but obviously better quality like not just drawn over lol preferably like the loki in your second design but placed similar to this or the regular loki prime things in similar colors instead of swindle

4kgp_m-iRLSN1O043freaQ.png

3 hours ago, AutumnRhey said:

alright sounds good. also to clarify, something like this is what i was referring to but obviously better quality like not just drawn over lol preferably like the loki in your second design but placed similar to this or the regular loki prime things in similar colors instead of swindle

4kgp_m-iRLSN1O043freaQ.png

Like this?

VFclS8L.png

On 7/3/2017 at 5:47 AM, Jithvan said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Good to know when making an emblem
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum/In-game Items/$$$
  • Design Details: Font/Color/Shape/Style
  • Links to reference images: Try and avoid copyright protected images
  • Additional Comments: Anything else you would like to let me know

Clan: Hahnu

Payment: Platinum

Hello, 

I am one of the co-founders of Hahnu and we would like you to make an emblem for us. Basically I already make an emblem that we like well enough but it just doesn't quite have the amazing looks of the emblems you make lmao (not even close xD) anyway I have a lot of images I used to make it. Is there any way we can get together on discord or something cause I don't really just want to post my images on here? 

6 minutes ago, GhostJak1 said:

Clan: Hahnu

Payment: Platinum

Hello, 

I am one of the co-founders of Hahnu and we would like you to make an emblem for us. Basically I already make an emblem that we like well enough but it just doesn't quite have the amazing looks of the emblems you make lmao (not even close xD) anyway I have a lot of images I used to make it. Is there any way we can get together on discord or something cause I don't really just want to post my images on here? 

I'm really busy so it'll really be hard for me to get on at the same time as you for a discussion. Please post the pictures here if possible.

Archived