Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

10 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How's this?

8VgSEJ5.png

On 2018-08-15 at 12:37 PM, (XB1)A Zer0 Requiem said:

I'm not exactly sure what size he sent me for the larger one

Wow! Absolutely stunning already, On the inner emblem design though that maybe the gold could be a bit deeper in color, they look amazing, . and Im not 100% on the pointy bits Think we could design something close to the one in that first image I sent? would it be hard to incorporate some Silver or black as well? And another minor adjustment, Could we put the O at the top, T where the O is, and leave the R where it sits? Also I just wanted to say I never thought those swords would come out that perfect. Amazing work on them! 

Heres a color scheme that I have going you could use as a guide to what hues I was thinking of. A2Y9bpO.jpg

12 hours ago, Jithvan said:

@sP44D @sheiknightfire @-Miau-Darinus Sorry for the delays. I'm going to copy and paste the news item I just added to the top of my thread.

**NEWS** A couple of people have taken advantage of my time, requesting emblems and then not responding to me after supplying drafts. Further some people have made requests only to say that they are unwilling to pay for them after I produce a final draft. Not only has this wasted my time, but also that of those that make genuine requests for clan emblems. Due to this any requests from now on would have to be paid for in advance. As of right now I will accept only one hours worth in Plat/Items/$$$ as an advance before I accept any requests. Thank you for your understanding!

It would be much appreciated if you guys could pay for what i've already done before I proceed to completing your emblems. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Good day

Yeah no problem eh, let me know when you're online and il incentivize you, i can guarantee we are in different time zones, so maybe try popping an email and hopefully our times overlap.....

1 hour ago, sP44D said:

Good day

Yeah no problem eh, let me know when you're online and il incentivize you, i can guarantee we are in different time zones, so maybe try popping an email and hopefully our times overlap.....

I'll be available from now for the next few hours.

17 hours ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Wow! Absolutely stunning already, On the inner emblem design though that maybe the gold could be a bit deeper in color, they look amazing, . and Im not 100% on the pointy bits Think we could design something close to the one in that first image I sent? would it be hard to incorporate some Silver or black as well? And another minor adjustment, Could we put the O at the top, T where the O is, and leave the R where it sits? Also I just wanted to say I never thought those swords would come out that perfect. Amazing work on them! 

Heres a color scheme that I have going you could use as a guide to what hues I was thinking of. A2Y9bpO.jpg

How about now? I tried matching your frame.

UfWeUqe.png

0gllJVG.jpg

I'd like to commission you for a clan emblem!

Clan name : Diamond Squids
Payment type : paypal (ready whenever you are)
Shape - Diamond gem shape
Details and reference images - Feral Kavat holding a dagger (maybe a dark dagger) in its mouth. Instead of spikey tails, it would have squid tentacles. At the top of the diamond outline, the clan name (unless it looks too messy / busy). Had a friend do a sketch and added a doodle for better reference. If possible, I'd like a purple / white / teal color theme.

On 2018-08-12 at 8:05 AM, Jithvan said:

Something like this?

6cNvi9U.png

that actually looks amazing but yea I get off work in 6 hours i haven't been on the forums in a while cause I figured you were super busy. My apologies for not responding sooner, I would like to get you your payment as soon as I can. as for the rift energy I would like it blooming out more like it is corrupting the shield.

3 hours ago, Trizion said:

@Jithvan so very sorry about not getting back to you a while on this but I have been extremely busy with college work and real life stuff but I am still very willing to pay for the emblem if you still have it

Yes I still have it! I'll be ingame on Warframe for the next few hours.

1 hour ago, sheiknightfire said:

that actually looks amazing but yea I get off work in 6 hours i haven't been on the forums in a while cause I figured you were super busy. My apologies for not responding sooner, I would like to get you your payment as soon as I can. as for the rift energy I would like it blooming out more like it is corrupting the shield.

I will try to be online ingame 6 hours after you sent this message.

6 hours ago, sheiknightfire said:

ok now that the payment is out of the way some changes my clan member suggested was to split the inside of the shield into 4 quadrants and make two of the quadrants dark navy blue with the kubrow shrunk and put into one of the blue quadrants and another one in the other blue quadrant. and a grakata in the last two quadrants. I would also like the rift energy to spread through the entire shield as electrical veins like its about to break the shield, with a darker hue of crimson. and can you make the sugatra on the nikana prime droop because my friend thinks it looks like its flying.

On 2018-08-07 at 7:46 PM, -Miau-Darinus said:

i like this one from you but it need to be bigger , and the cat just need to be placed in it

Related image

best way make the rift first ,if i like it you just need to place the cats in it , you dont need to add golden accents bec i use other cats like the first one and you dont need to change how they sit or something

What's the next step?

OyRo1HX.png ZZRxuvU.png Yun0KRA.png

3 hours ago, sheiknightfire said:

ok now that the payment is out of the way some changes my clan member suggested was to split the inside of the shield into 4 quadrants and make two of the quadrants dark navy blue with the kubrow shrunk and put into one of the blue quadrants and another one in the other blue quadrant. and a grakata in the last two quadrants. I would also like the rift energy to spread through the entire shield as electrical veins like its about to break the shield, with a darker hue of crimson. and can you make the sugatra on the nikana prime droop because my friend thinks it looks like its flying.

Like this?

kpb6nWS.png

On 2018-08-20 at 6:40 PM, PunJ0hn said:

I'd like to commission you for a clan emblem!

Clan name : Diamond Squids
Payment type : paypal (ready whenever you are)
Shape - Diamond gem shape
Details and reference images - Feral Kavat holding a dagger (maybe a dark dagger) in its mouth. Instead of spikey tails, it would have squid tentacles. At the top of the diamond outline, the clan name (unless it looks too messy / busy). Had a friend do a sketch and added a doodle for better reference. If possible, I'd like a purple / white / teal color theme.

Something like this?

BQfKrHu.png

3 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Something like this?

BQfKrHu.png

I was looking for something resembling the style of the metal gear solid Foxhound logo with the Kavat stepping out from the inside of the diamond, and the tails peeking out as well. Just wanted a more realized version of the green sketch from my original post on a diamond instead of a shield shape.

The green can be toned down to a darker teal. I'd like the kavat to be mainly teal with purple and white accents.
The diamond could be black / dark grey with white lining.

The tail tentacles I'd like to be more flared out at the tip like this

14 minutes ago, PunJ0hn said:

I was looking for something resembling the style of the metal gear solid Foxhound logo with the Kavat stepping out from the inside of the diamond, and the tails peeking out as well. Just wanted a more realized version of the green sketch from my original post on a diamond instead of a shield shape.

The green can be toned down to a darker teal. I'd like the kavat to be mainly teal with purple and white accents.
The diamond could be black / dark grey with white lining.

The tail tentacles I'd like to be more flared out at the tip like this

Ok, could you pay an advance before I proceed?

On 2018-08-13 at 5:22 AM, sP44D said:

Good day sir

I would say that is heading in the right direction!

The shocking green and purple is spot on, maybe darken the other green slightly....

Try rotating the 4's and maybe overlapping them in such a way to make it difficult to distinguish that they are 4's. I don't know maybe a different font would help with that, something less 'basic'? Mirroring them could also do something, just thinking out loud here, trying to 'meet minds'.

The design of the skull i appreciate, try integrating it, or multiple, into the design somehow as to make it all flow and pop, to give some texture.... Try it with purple possibly.

I definitely like where you are at the moment for a base, to grow from and build upon.

I hope i make sense, most of the time....

Looking forward to hearing from you!

How about now?

CzooVdO.png

9 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How about now?

CzooVdO.png

Good day

I am starting to like where we are going, very much so!

I would like to see more of the shock green, but i nonetheless like where the colors are.

Try replacing the diamond shapes with skulls and make them shock green outline, purple inside.

That leaves the center empty, duplicate the whole border/outline of 4's, flip it so everything faces to the inside instead of the outside like it is now, make the duplicate much smaller and fit it into the middle....? This is either a light bulb moment or a brain fart, see what your creative mind can do....

I think the 4's are too visible still, but i assume if i give you the go ahead you'll still be making finishing touches and merging it all together into a more cohesive form....?

Take your time and allow it to brew, like ive said, i am in no rush....

Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve....

9 hours ago, sP44D said:

Good day

I am starting to like where we are going, very much so!

I would like to see more of the shock green, but i nonetheless like where the colors are.

Try replacing the diamond shapes with skulls and make them shock green outline, purple inside.

That leaves the center empty, duplicate the whole border/outline of 4's, flip it so everything faces to the inside instead of the outside like it is now, make the duplicate much smaller and fit it into the middle....? This is either a light bulb moment or a brain fart, see what your creative mind can do....

I think the 4's are too visible still, but i assume if i give you the go ahead you'll still be making finishing touches and merging it all together into a more cohesive form....?

Take your time and allow it to brew, like ive said, i am in no rush....

Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve....

How about now?

MOTIpqx.png

Archived