Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

Just now, PraetorPtolemy said:

wait what? I already paid you $20, you never said anything in any of your posts or on the thread about uping the price man.

$20 was the advance, I don't begin a request until I get an advance. It's on the top of the thread in blue.

5 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

**NEWS** A couple of people have taken advantage of my time, requesting emblems and then not responding to me after supplying drafts. Further some people have made requests only to say that they are unwilling to pay for them after I produce a final draft. Not only has this wasted my time, but also that of those that make genuine requests for clan emblems. Due to this any requests from now on would have to be paid for in advance. As of right now I will accept only one hours worth in Plat/Items/$$$ as an advance before I accept any requests. Thank you for your understanding!

You only state that the payment you require must be in advance, no where do you state that you tack on another price at the end or even an amount in which you charge per hour. I have issues with this dude, that as well as the time in which you said this would be completed.

If you read the whole thread carefully my hourly rate is listed as $20/h, the first draft I gave you was well over an hours worth. Also do keep in mind I do these emblems on the side and is contingent on what other jobs I have pending.

Am 3.7.2017 um 12:47 schrieb Jithvan:

Payment Information:

I am using whatever is left of my free time to cater for your emblem designs, so for that reason I will be charging contingent on the complexity of your design. I binge edit at a stretch so you can expect me to get work done within a week. I may prioritize design requests depending on preferred payment type. Also, if you pay in advance, I will put on hold any designs for which I have not received a payment for to immediately work on a design that has been paid for until it is done.

Just so you can get an idea on how I charge, my hourly rate is $20 (That is lower than what most low end designers charge for per hour). The conversion rate I follow is based on the official Warframe platinum purchase page. 300p = $20

If you prefer to pay by cash I accept payments via PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/FalconGaming

just scroll a bit down my friend 😉

Just now, PraetorPtolemy said:

You do not state that in your initial tag. Nor have you told me in messages between us. I paid you what you asked for in advance, and you've not stated a different price elsewhere. Thats some pretty shady dealing man. 

Its crystal clear on my thread, you are the first client to have issue's comprehending how I work and to make a fuss about this.

There's a wait list of people who are still waiting to get emblems done from me, some of whome have been waiting longer than you, so let me know if you will be able to pay the final amount without wasting the time of my remaining clients.

5 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Its crystal clear on my thread, you are the first client to have issue's comprehending how I work and to make a fuss about this.

There's a wait list of people who are still waiting to get emblems done from me, some of whome have been waiting longer than you, so let me know if you will be able to pay the final amount without wasting the time of my remaining clients.

Its really not crystal clear. And yes I've made a fuss because you tacked on a charge that you gave no notice or explanation of before hand. I made the payment, check your paypal. and as to your comment about people in front of me, I went off what you said. You stated around 3 days or sooner.

5 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

uhg whatever. Let me check my account and see If I have another 30 to shill out. I feel completely taken advantage of here. How do we even know exactly "how much time" youve spent on it. It seems to me that since youve focused on it today you got it done hella quick so it couldnt have taken much. Let me check my bank account.

I time my sessions by 30 minute incriments by keeping my phone next to my table, if I go over time I round down by to the closest 15 minutes and never round up. Almost 90% of the time (Even in the case of your emblem) I end up under qouting the true cost of producing an emblem. I do this as a courtesy to the Warframe community which I fell in love with 5 years ago when I started playing it in closed beta. The least I expect in return is some trust and decency from my clients.

Thank you for understanding, I will message you the emblem.

1 minute ago, Jithvan said:

I time my sessions by 30 minute incriments by keeping my phone next to my table, if I go over time I round down by to the closest 15 minutes and never round up. Almost 90% of the time (Even in the case of your emblem) I end up under qouting the true cost of producing an emblem. I do this as a courtesy to the Warframe community which I fell in love with 5 years ago when I started playing it in closed beta. The least I expect in return is some trust and decency from my clients.

Thank you for understanding, I will message you the emblem.

And I delivered my trust and payment as well in good faith and I still feel like you've stretched this to your advantage by not giving the proper information. How will you send me the final work? I'd like to get on now and post it on my warframe account so I can get it uploaded in game ASAP.

1 minute ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

And I delivered my trust and payment as well in good faith and I still feel like you've stretched this to your advantage by not giving the proper information. How will you send me the final work? I'd like to get on now and post it on my warframe account so I can get it uploaded in game ASAP.

I send you a forum message that contains a Small Version (128x128) and a Large Version (1000x1000). You can right click and 'save as' the small version, and upload it immediately.

18 minutes ago, PunJ0hn said:

Just wanted to pop my head in here, and see where I'm sitting in this queue for mine as well. 

Life's crazy some times, and side projects get pushed to the side, its understandable.

Hi! Here is my current queue in order or priority from top to bottom.

queue.png

On 2018-08-22 at 9:33 PM, PunJ0hn said:

I was looking for something resembling the style of the metal gear solid Foxhound logo with the Kavat stepping out from the inside of the diamond, and the tails peeking out as well. Just wanted a more realized version of the green sketch from my original post on a diamond instead of a shield shape.

The green can be toned down to a darker teal. I'd like the kavat to be mainly teal with purple and white accents.
The diamond could be black / dark grey with white lining.

The tail tentacles I'd like to be more flared out at the tip like this

Hi, just to confirm, you want your logo to look 'simplistic' with a flat color scheme right?

On 2018-09-09 at 9:59 PM, Jithvan said:

Sorry I took so long I made two drafts ith different symplistic approaches, which one is more your style and what other changes would you like made?

f5pkxTl.png wXSHU53.png

Umm... Well to be honest, I don't like either of them. The flat filter on such detailed images used as a base makes it kind of gaudy. Comes out looking like a messy gremlin. The diamond is also far too tall. I honestly just wanted a realized/fully fleshed out version of the sketch I provided earlier. https://imgur.com/a/HXMz6c2 I'm looking for this specifically to be fleshed out. This would likely require some hand drawn linework and coloring, not so much photo / image editing. If this isn't your strong point, I'm more than willing to pay you for the time you've spent unless you want to take another crack at it.

Let me know.

1 hour ago, PunJ0hn said:

Umm... Well to be honest, I don't like either of them. The flat filter on such detailed images used as a base makes it kind of gaudy. Comes out looking like a messy gremlin. The diamond is also far too tall. I honestly just wanted a realized/fully fleshed out version of the sketch I provided earlier. https://imgur.com/a/HXMz6c2 I'm looking for this specifically to be fleshed out. This would likely require some hand drawn linework and coloring, not so much photo / image editing. If this isn't your strong point, I'm more than willing to pay you for the time you've spent unless you want to take another crack at it.

Let me know.

I don't understand how you want me to 'realize/flesh out' the sketch while also having it have the same artstyle as the foxhoud logo you showed me for reference. Do you want me to just color in and vectorize the sketch you provided earlier? Also how much smaller would you like the diamond to be? The final emblem ingame will be 128x128 pixels, the smaller I make the diamond the less visible anything I put inside of it will be ingame.

On 2018-08-24 at 8:03 AM, InfaSGZ said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Ultimata Polaris

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Desing Details: no font, Blue/Light Blue, White and Silver, Gold/Yellow, Black, Orokin Shape and Style, add some Orokin Gold details, please

Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/cCeN1fk

Additional Comments: If you have any idea to put in our clan's logo, do it. 

How's this?

9xdqbBm.png

5 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

I don't understand how you want me to 'realize/flesh out' the sketch while also having it have the same artstyle as the foxhoud logo you showed me for reference. Do you want me to just color in and vectorize the sketch you provided earlier? Also how much smaller would you like the diamond to be? The final emblem ingame will be 128x128 pixels, the smaller I make the diamond the less visible anything I put inside of it will be ingame.

Well let me get this straight first, are you good with traditional art, as in hand drawing original work, or are you mostly just editing pre-existing work? I'm looking for something original, and not pre-existing and edited to fit my needs. If its the latter, I'd assume my advance would cover the time?

47 minutes ago, PunJ0hn said:

Well let me get this straight first, are you good with traditional art, as in hand drawing original work, or are you mostly just editing pre-existing work? I'm looking for something original, and not pre-existing and edited to fit my needs. If its the latter, I'd assume my advance would cover the time?

I started off doing traditional hand drawn concept art, however that is a last resort I will only use when it is extremely difficult to reproduce what a client wants. It is extremely time consuming and much harder to make tweaks to due to the nature of the method, therefore it would require much more frequent communication between us and would have to be contracted. And to be honest I don't want to squeeze in another contracted project into my schedule for this month.

Archived