Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

3 hours ago, kArax. said:

Ey, i want an emblem for my clan, but is it possible to pm you somewhere to discuss payment and how i want it?

I'd prefer it if you could comment your request here. Helps other people know where their emblem is in my queue.

@Jithvan 

• Clan/Alliance Name: Imperium Oriens
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: No font, orokin colors (gold, white and blue), orokin style.  As for shape:

A shield with laurel wreath going around it from below in a semi-circle and a sword going down the center of the shield. Some specifics for the colors metallic gold - for the wreath and the edge of the shield, white for the center of the shield and blue any accents.

How do the platinum payments usually work though? Because if it won't be possible to meat up for a trade or whatever (for whatever reason), I can do a paypal payment instead. 

8 hours ago, InfaSGZ said:

@Jithvan I really like the effect in the back ground, but, i'm asking if u can change che backgroud effect color with some white/grey/black and light blue? By the way, the logo will come out without the back ground (black and white) right?

Thanks for your time!

Yes it will come withhout the black and white background.

5 hours ago, Arcanys12 said:

@Jithvan 

• Design Details: No font, orokin colors (gold, white and blue), orokin style.  As for shape:

A shield with laurel wreath going around it from below in a semi-circle and a sword going down the center of the shield. Some specifics for the colors metallic gold - for the wreath and the edge of the shield, white for the center of the shield and blue any accents.

How do the platinum payments usually work though? Because if it won't be possible to meat up for a trade or whatever (for whatever reason), I can do a paypal payment instead. 

PayPal would be prefered 🙂

• Clan: Blood and Roses
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum, In game items
  • Design Details: We would like a completely silver rose that has been stained with crimson blood with crimson orokin text along the left side. Fairly simplistic design, but would like detailed if possible, just so it looks good.
  • Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/nun2BFa
  • Additional Comments:  We have several items that you may take an interest to, but we still have plat just in case. My time zone is AEST. We have the Advance ready to be payed.

@Jithvan Hey, can we meet up for the first payment of the logo? i mean, i don't know how much time you put on in but already passed more or less 2 months since the requirement, tell me when we can meet up and give you the first 50% of the works in plat. I'll do this for speed up the works, and let you give the priority to people who paid you in paypal. thanks

Greetings

On 2018-09-25 at 7:15 AM, InfaSGZ said:

@Jithvan I really like the effect in the back ground, but, i'm asking if u can change che backgroud effect color with some white/grey/black and light blue? By the way, the logo will come out without the back ground (black and white) right?

Thanks for your time!

Is this better?

dZPxv6B.png

On 2018-09-25 at 10:53 AM, Arcanys12 said:

@Jithvan 

Here's a rough draft, something along these lines?

hLsh905.png

On 2018-09-30 at 5:36 AM, Jithvan said:

Here's a rough draft, something along these lines?

hLsh905.png

So far the draft looks amazing. I've show the draft to my clan and we've decided on some tweaks, if you could do them. 

- We ask for just 1 sword going down the center of the shield. Not two swords, crossing behind it as in the draft.

- The dark blue in the shield changed to a similar light blue as the flowers on the sword. 

- The pommel, grip and blade of the sword is perfect.  Just the flower like cross-guard of the sword maybe changed to something along the lines of:  https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/Product/large/KR0020S.png

- The laurel leaves changed to look more like: https://comps.canstockphoto.com/golden-laurel-wreath-image_csp56642879.jpg

I'm sorry I'm only now providing some better reference images. The problem was that we didn't really know the specifics of what we wanted. 

On 2018-09-30 at 5:57 AM, InfaSGZ said:

@Jithvan That's really good! Little last things, could you do a test, the little star in the middle of the big star, could you do it with the same color of the background? wanna see if comes out good, sorry for many request

Like this?

RDHw9fA.png

On 2018-10-01 at 2:19 AM, Arcanys12 said:

So far the draft looks amazing. I've show the draft to my clan and we've decided on some tweaks, if you could do them. 

- We ask for just 1 sword going down the center of the shield. Not two swords, crossing behind it as in the draft.

- The dark blue in the shield changed to a similar light blue as the flowers on the sword. 

- The pommel, grip and blade of the sword is perfect.  Just the flower like cross-guard of the sword maybe changed to something along the lines of:  https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/Product/large/KR0020S.png

- The laurel leaves changed to look more like: https://comps.canstockphoto.com/golden-laurel-wreath-image_csp56642879.jpg

I'm sorry I'm only now providing some better reference images. The problem was that we didn't really know the specifics of what we wanted. 

How's this?

ZEyBgjc.png

Archived