Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

17 hours ago, Jithvan said:

I made 3 drafts, which one do you like and whaat would you like changed?

FTDBMtz.pngzFQmIPQ.pngYvuIifY.png

Its a beautiful work !! I would like to see a sketch  with the shield in the foreground, the medal at the top replaced by the master symbol, since the guns may be in the background on the side ... is this possible? The alliance name can even be abbreviated if it gets more stylish (GDL) ... Thank you and good work !!!

On 2018-10-29 at 10:57 AM, (XB1)a0moura said:

Its a beautiful work !! I would like to see a sketch  with the shield in the foreground, the medal at the top replaced by the master symbol, since the guns may be in the background on the side ... is this possible? The alliance name can even be abbreviated if it gets more stylish (GDL) ... Thank you and good work !!!

Like this?

fYZY584.png

On 2018-10-30 at 11:06 AM, Vobulucar said:

Something like this?

9Y1Mer4.png

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Jithvan:

Cool can I see a screenshot of the roll? I'm outta credits atm too x_x

Could help you farmin if you want. To trade the Riven you need 8k Credits 😉

And I guess you can't read german so I can give you the stats of the Riven: Rank 7 (Cause I'm outta Endo), +64%CD, +5.8s Combo Duration and +101% Damage

1 hour ago, Vobulucar said:

@Jithvan Any other Method to communicate? The forum is pretty slow and I want to give the Riven to ya ^^'

I should be able to hop on to trade at 4pm est if that's convinient.

5 hours ago, (XB1)a0moura said:

Good! I liked this sketch !! For your expertise, the visibility in the game will be good? Thankful!

Glad you like it! The final cost of the high quality emblem will be an additional $40. It will look like this ingame:

eFkrJH0.png 

51 minutes ago, Vobulucar said:

Saw it too late. Have you time tomorrow at the same time? When I know it early enough it shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise I'm online for like 20 minutes or so

Just text me ingame

Yep same time tomorrow works.

7 hours ago, Vobulucar said:

You could have waited 20 minutes for me -.-

Sorry i didn't have 20 minutes to spare, I was expecting it to be a 5 minute as thing I fit the trade time into a tiny gap in my busy schedule. We can try again tomorrow.

Archived