❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

10 hours ago, (XB1)Shasta da Manic said:

I actually like that a good deal. Hey ive got a question, is this just worth the 20 i sent as an advance? If it is I'd actually like to commission a second from you, if thats fine.

Yep this is worth $20. I'd be more than happy to do another one for you considering the fact that the others who made requests have still not paid their advances.

5 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Yep this is worth $20. I'd be more than happy to do another one for you considering the fact that the others who made requests have still not paid their advances.

Alright then. Ive got $40 ill go ahead and send that your way. We dont want a picture this time but i think more of a symbol. Same clan and colors and samurai themed. You get 100% creative go ahead. Everyone is interested to see what you come up with.

Awesome 😁

> Clan title: Trial of the White Wings

> Preferred Payment: PayPal

> Emblem details: So we're looking more into an angelic vibe with the clan emblem. So we want a dark greyish cloud/misty background, with a bright light blue energy circle around the grey, the emblem should in the center. White angel wings with silver for the outline of the feathers, with gold outlining for the wings, the wings spreading out from a gram prime in the center of the wings and of the emblem. Wings are spreading out going upwards, the gram prime is facing down. Normal coloring for the weapon, but we want a nice prime coloring and just again an overall angelic feel. If there's any ideas on what you'd think would make it better that would be great 😁

Reference: https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/81/91/81/500_F_81918140_2EC3UEvKfVVCvu7U223b6wHN5HUEgb2Y.jpg

So this isn't bad, but the wings want to be more spread out overall, so its more of the last quarter of the wing to be wrapped in. Replace the sword with gram prime, and around the whole emblem, bright blue void energy (in the detail of similar to the mist like energy that warframes emit) with that dark grey background

Thats the overall basis, but if there's anything you can do to make what I described better than what I explained it to sound like, than definitely add your own touch to it and go wild. Or once the basis is complete if you would like to add any extra stuff please message me with like a blueprint so I can see what it looks like, thanks! Would like to see this not in an animated cartoon look if you get the drift

Also what is the advance payment and final payment. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)BustyVampGoddess said:

I love it 🥰 however I was wondering the second red handle (closer to the head could be a little bulky and smaller? Also would the background be transparent? That’s my bad 🤗 I forgot to ask that.

Yep will make the change. The background will also be transparent, its a gradient right now so you can see the colour contrast.

On 2019-01-10 at 9:37 PM, JohnKable said:

Available for a work? If the answer is yes will ask my clan mate more clearly what he wants and will be back here.

(pc players preferred payment with plats)

Available, but I have a work queue of people who have paid via PayPal. So expect a draft for your request to be within 2 weeks - a month (if paying with plat) from the moment a request is made.

On 2019-01-10 at 6:56 PM, (PS4)BustyVampGoddess said:

Yay! Thank you much! It’s perfect! It’s better than I envisioned 🥰

Glad you like it! I'll send it your way.

Hello, I'm making a new clan and I would like a logo, sadly I am so bad I fail at drawing stick figures.
So I was wondering if maybe you could help me out?
The name of the clan is Knights of Sorrow (edgy I know xD) maybe you could do something that fits that theme?
I would like it to look kinda metallic.
If you do make one I would give you the following rivens: Vasto Acri-Critanak 127.7 cd 190 cc 113.2 flight speed - 51 mag capacity, Twin Gremlins Critaata 253.6 cc 362.1 dmg -49.8 fire rate, Strun Visi-Zetitis 20.2 dmg -10.6 recoil 9.9 cd (no minus)
Would this be okay as payment?

Hey, I found you through some friends who I run a Warframe Facebook group with. Your art is amazing and I was hoping to commission you to make a sigil for my clan. It won't be complex at all (at least I hope not). My brother and I run a small clan named "The Village Hidden in the Void" (We're weebs and proud lmao) and we need a sigil symbolizing the Void drawn in the same style as the village symbols from Naruto. We were thinking about a sigil with a background in the shape of the metal plate on a ninja headband (not as wide of course) with Lua drawn in the style of the village symbols or just Lua drawn in that style if the first option isn't possible. Please let me know what you can do and thanks again so much for doing this.

19 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Available, but I have a work queue of people who have paid via PayPal. So expect a draft for your request to be within 2 weeks - a month (if paying with plat) from the moment a request is made.

No problem, we have been like 5 years without an emblem.

ill leave it there, and when you can just make a draft.

we want something moon+skull themed. We thought something like a moon with an half fading into a skull. Maybe with a lua-like golden ring all around it. 

You do the coloring etc, I have no experience on what looks good or not it game, just don’t want it to be too bright. I’d stick to something simple and realistic and possibly not cartoonish (but its ok if it’s a bit cartoonish if that promotes a better in game visual)

On 2018-12-31 at 4:47 PM, Jithvan said:

I've had to put your requests on standby due to holiday work, I'll get started on them again tomorrow after the new year. Could you kindly send me the advance of $20?

Apologies for the delayed response, I have been busy at work over the holidays and as a result totally forgot about this, I am happy to send the advance, where do i find the details for your paypal?

On 2019-01-04 at 8:38 PM, (XB1)LIVING MIGHT said:

@Jithvan i really like your designs, however im not looking for one to be made, is it possible for me to use one of your old designs it i edit it. If so, what compensation would you require?.

iItF4lf.pngThe design in question.

Sure, as long as you show me the changes you've made to emblem first so I can approve it.

On 2019-01-07 at 9:13 AM, (PS4)dewey9166 said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Obsidian Cult
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and In-game Items
  • Design Details: black blue and purple colors
  • Links to reference images:  would like to discuss since I'm not creative
  • Additional Comments: would like to get a quote to know if I can afford first.

thank you for your time to respond

Sorry I only accept PayPal from PS4 players as I am a PC player.

Archived