❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

• Clan/Alliance Name: Desire Of Opposition
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: transparent, gold/silver/purple colors, crow, a circular shape emblem
  • Links to reference images: hard to find something that is not copyrighted but i will pay for your time
  • Additional Comments: The clan circles around the 7 deadly sins and are a chaotic group i have all the faith in ya 

XBOX CLAN AND ALLIANCE

CLAN (XBOX)

• Clan Name: Cult of Corruption
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum (Or $$$ depending on how it works out)
  • Design Details: I'm thinking of some sort of symbol (I'm really not sure what, something representing darkness and or the void), and then I want that to be sort of corroding away to reveal a damaged stalker symbol. So like part of the top emblem is corroding to show who is truly behind our "cult" or "corruption". I was thinking between stalker or the man in the wall, but I can't think of any symbol representing the man in the wall.
  • Links to reference images: None

ALLIANCE (XBOX)

• Alliance Name: Cults of the Void
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum (Or $$$ depending on how things work out)
  • Design Details: Some sort of grouped symbol showing the uneasy truce between all the cults participating in the clan... Like random (but badass symbols lol) I have no idea so you've got complete freedom there... Black, red, dark colours for both are best. Stalker themed. This emblem could have a chain breaking between the 'cults' or maybe two of stalkers acolytes are breaking chains holding them back from each other. no idea lol
  • Additional Comments Really sorry I'm asking for so much, but I'm willing to pay the fair amount!

Hello! Someone forwarded me for you because I've been searching for someone with talent to do both a clan and alliance emblem for me. 😛 You've definitely got a good skillset and have some amazing pieces!!

And then when I have a little extra plat again, I'll probably come by for my PC Clan and Alliance lol... Thank you. How much would you estimate this being?

22 hours ago, (XB1)CowardIyDaubeny said:

XBOX CLAN AND ALLIANCE

CLAN (XBOX)

• Clan Name: Cult of Corruption
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum (Or $$$ depending on how it works out)
  • Design Details: I'm thinking of some sort of symbol (I'm really not sure what, something representing darkness and or the void), and then I want that to be sort of corroding away to reveal a damaged stalker symbol. So like part of the top emblem is corroding to show who is truly behind our "cult" or "corruption". I was thinking between stalker or the man in the wall, but I can't think of any symbol representing the man in the wall.

ALLIANCE (XBOX)

• Alliance Name: Cults of the Void
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum (Or $$$ depending on how things work out)
  • Design Details: Some sort of grouped symbol showing the uneasy truce between all the cults participating in the clan... Like random (but badass symbols lol) I have no idea so you've got complete freedom there... Black, red, dark colours for both are best. Stalker themed. This emblem could have a chain breaking between the 'cults' or maybe two of stalkers acolytes are breaking chains holding them back from each other. no idea lol
  • Additional Comments Really sorry I'm asking for so much, but I'm willing to pay the fair amount!

Hello! Someone forwarded me for you because I've been searching for someone with talent to do both a clan and alliance emblem for me. 😛 You've definitely got a good skillset and have some amazing pieces!!

And then when I have a little extra plat again, I'll probably come by for my PC Clan and Alliance lol... Thank you. How much would you estimate this being?

Hi! Its really hard for me to give an estimate as it is contingent on the changes you require me to make after I send the first drafts.

I can get started on both of them immediately if you can send an advance of $20. I would prefer not to accept platinum.

On 2019-01-27 at 4:52 PM, Jithvan said:

Hi! Its really hard for me to give an estimate as it is contingent on the changes you require me to make after I send the first drafts.

I can get started on both of them immediately if you can send an advance of $20. I would prefer not to accept platinum.

Absolutely fantastic and understandable! I will get the down payment to you within the week! Payday comes by in a couple days so then I will be sure you get your money!!! I can't wait!

Hello I would like to ask you a question!

About what you do this kind of business does DE approve of this kind of thing? Do you need their approval for this? Does it have restrictions? Wha are the violations you should avoid?
Well you see I'm also a person who makes living with Art and I was already interested in this kind of business but I don't know if this is a violation in terms and conditions. As an Artist, I see this as a kind of opportunity to improve my skills and make a better life. So thank you if you ever answer my question! 😄

2 hours ago, Birdman-84 said:

Hello I would like to ask you a question!

About what you do this kind of business does DE approve of this kind of thing? Do you need their approval for this? Does it have restrictions? Wha are the violations you should avoid?
Well you see I'm also a person who makes living with Art and I was already interested in this kind of business but I don't know if this is a violation in terms and conditions. As an Artist, I see this as a kind of opportunity to improve my skills and make a better life. So thank you if you ever answer my question! 😄

I wouldn't call this a business, this is not how I make a living, and i'd consider this to be more of a hobby. I offer my talent as a service, as a freelancer, based on trust and mutual understanding, so there is no contract involved. People tell me what they want made an send me the images/fonts/assets they'd want used and I make it for them no questions asked. Whatever my clients do with whatever I make is completely up to them and I am not legally responsible. I have been making clan emblems for this community since 2014 and have never needed to to get approval to do this, as I am simply an invidivual offering my help within the relavant scope of this forum. There are other resident artists like me out there on other game forums. If you want to improve your skills the best way would be to get experience doing different designs, not just clan emblems. I would highly recommend a website like https://www.freelancer.com/ to start finding work that you would be intersted in doing.

On 2019-01-27 at 4:52 PM, Jithvan said:

I'm getting paid tomorrow. I'm unfamiliar with paypal but I set up an account yesterday and now just waiting for tomorrow haha. Question. You inserted the link for you to be paid in your description. Do I just put in the amount of the first payment and send it? Easy as that? Or do you want to know directly before I send it so we can make sure it was received and properly sent?

19 hours ago, (XB1)CowardIyDaubeny said:

I'm getting paid tomorrow. I'm unfamiliar with paypal but I set up an account yesterday and now just waiting for tomorrow haha. Question. You inserted the link for you to be paid in your description. Do I just put in the amount of the first payment and send it? Easy as that? Or do you want to know directly before I send it so we can make sure it was received and properly sent?

I only use that account for this work so Its easy for me to figure out whose request is paid for. I also think there is a way for you to add a note when you send it or maybe if that’s when you send it directly to info@falcon-gaming.net

Clan/Alliance Name: Ayatan Chicken

Preferred Payment Type: PayPal (Advance have been paid)

Design Details: Round, Golden border, the background, either sky blue (like example bellow), or maybe a purple nebula, cartoonish ayatan sculpture shaped like a chicken laying a piece of Endo as an egg, Ayatan Chicken in the Tenno Font(Same colour as border)

Links to reference images: quick dirty example i made: https://imgur.com/a/3aaM2El

Ayatan and Chicken in Orokin Script: https://imgur.com/a/7uBlj77

Additional Comments: none

On 2019-01-18 at 6:15 PM, Tal-Duran said:

Very nice. however would like to change the diamond to something more of an fractal Ice crystal of sort. does not necessarily have to be diamond shaped, but it can take form of a snowflake.unknown.png

Is this better?

8L2Cx9a.png

On 2019-01-09 at 6:54 AM, (PS4)OMEGA9350 said:

Awesome 😁

> Clan title: Trial of the White Wings

> Preferred Payment: PayPal

> Emblem details: So we're looking more into an angelic vibe with the clan emblem. So we want a dark greyish cloud/misty background, with a bright light blue energy circle around the grey, the emblem should in the center. White angel wings with silver for the outline of the feathers, with gold outlining for the wings, the wings spreading out from a gram prime in the center of the wings and of the emblem. Wings are spreading out going upwards, the gram prime is facing down. Normal coloring for the weapon, but we want a nice prime coloring and just again an overall angelic feel. If there's any ideas on what you'd think would make it better that would be great 😁

Reference: https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/81/91/81/500_F_81918140_2EC3UEvKfVVCvu7U223b6wHN5HUEgb2Y.jpg

So this isn't bad, but the wings want to be more spread out overall, so its more of the last quarter of the wing to be wrapped in. Replace the sword with gram prime, and around the whole emblem, bright blue void energy (in the detail of similar to the mist like energy that warframes emit) with that dark grey background

Thats the overall basis, but if there's anything you can do to make what I described better than what I explained it to sound like, than definitely add your own touch to it and go wild. Or once the basis is complete if you would like to add any extra stuff please message me with like a blueprint so I can see what it looks like, thanks! Would like to see this not in an animated cartoon look if you get the drift

Also what is the advance payment and final payment. 

I didnt know how to feel about adding the blue ring and smoke without risking the emblem being too bright.

So here is one with everything you asked on it, without the ring, and without the smoke.

gJhTrb8.pngQdZGhjX.png8c9F6nS.png

Tell me which one you like best and we can make changes from there if any.

On 2019-01-31 at 2:03 PM, Jithvan said:

I only use that account for this work so Its easy for me to figure out whose request is paid for. I also think there is a way for you to add a note when you send it or maybe if that’s when you send it directly to info@falcon-gaming.net

Finally got my PayPal activated!!! I just sent you the 20$ downpayment! Let me know if you received it!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)CowardIyDaubeny said:

Finally got my PayPal activated!!! I just sent you the 20$ downpayment! Let me know if you received it!

Recievied! I forgot to mention USD, CAD converted down to $15, but its fine for now i'll get you a draft soon!

On 2019-02-04 at 1:16 AM, Tal-Duran said:

any chances for dual payments? only have like 300p on me xD

I could do 300p + Mesa Prime Set + Redeemer Prime Set + Rubico Prime set + 300p worth of Ayatan Sculptures/Prime Junk which sould equal just under 900p. Theres no rush, I don't even have enough credits to accept that yet.

On 2019-02-03 at 1:31 PM, Jithvan said:

I didnt know how to feel about adding the blue ring and smoke without risking the emblem being too bright.

So here is one with everything you asked on it, without the ring, and without the smoke.

gJhTrb8.pngQdZGhjX.png8c9F6nS.png

Tell me which one you like best and we can make changes from there if any.

Thank you for the update! They look fantastic, I've been busy with the military so I apologize for coming back so late, as of this message being sent I'm currently talking with the clan, I will get back to you about the rest of the payment or changes as soon as possible!  😍😁

On 2019-02-02 at 5:53 AM, EndoBanana said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Ayatan Chicken

Preferred Payment Type: PayPal (Advance have been paid)

Design Details: Round, Golden border, the background, either sky blue (like example bellow), or maybe a purple nebula, cartoonish ayatan sculpture shaped like a chicken laying a piece of Endo as an egg, Ayatan Chicken in the Tenno Font(Same colour as border)

Links to reference images: quick dirty example i made: https://imgur.com/a/3aaM2El

Ayatan and Chicken in Orokin Script: https://imgur.com/a/7uBlj77

Additional Comments: none

How's this?

4jmbAyI.png

12 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How's this?

4jmbAyI.png

omg love the expression on the chicken! 😄 the body of the chicken became alot more cluttered than i thought it would be, maybe make it a bit more simplified? the wing and tail kinda meshes together, the head i think is perfect, the feet as well, i think we can take the endo out completely and put the chicken more in the center. the border and background turned out great!

15 hours ago, EndoBanana said:

omg love the expression on the chicken! 😄 the body of the chicken became alot more cluttered than i thought it would be, maybe make it a bit more simplified? the wing and tail kinda meshes together, the head i think is perfect, the feet as well, i think we can take the endo out completely and put the chicken more in the center. the border and background turned out great!

Is this better?

cnmtPvL.png

Archived