❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

Hi there!

Clan Name: Lethal Abyss

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum (its safe 100%, since it's bought)

Design Details: I'll just show previous and current design of the logos
8NgVyYm.png (old)
J56go3u.png (current)

I would like to keep the moon and LA, but in different design.
 Gm7UcPs.png Just a rough concept 
Something with blue smoke ( i want to keep colors of the second/current logo) and something of ur choice as metalic/orokin, symetrical, to be more detailed as majority of logos u did.
Without whites or anything that will end up too bright in the game.

Do u use discord or something where we can communicate better, instead of using forums?

On 2019-01-26 at 6:30 PM, (XB1)YeeYeeByeYeet said:

XBOX CLAN AND ALLIANCE

CLAN (XBOX)

• Clan Name: Cult of Corruption
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum (Or $$$ depending on how it works out)
  • Design Details: I'm thinking of some sort of symbol (I'm really not sure what, something representing darkness and or the void), and then I want that to be sort of corroding away to reveal a damaged stalker symbol. So like part of the top emblem is corroding to show who is truly behind our "cult" or "corruption". I was thinking between stalker or the man in the wall, but I can't think of any symbol representing the man in the wall.
  • Links to reference images: None

ALLIANCE (XBOX)

• Alliance Name: Cults of the Void
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum (Or $$$ depending on how things work out)
  • Design Details: Some sort of grouped symbol showing the uneasy truce between all the cults participating in the clan... Like random (but badass symbols lol) I have no idea so you've got complete freedom there... Black, red, dark colours for both are best. Stalker themed. This emblem could have a chain breaking between the 'cults' or maybe two of stalkers acolytes are breaking chains holding them back from each other. no idea lol
  • Links to reference images: None
  • Additional Comments Really sorry I'm asking for so much, but I'm willing to pay the fair amount!

Hello! Someone forwarded me for you because I've been searching for someone with talent to do both a clan and alliance emblem for me. 😛 You've definitely got a good skillset and have some amazing pieces!!

And then when I have a little extra plat again, I'll probably come by for my PC Clan and Alliance lol... Thank you. How much would you estimate this being?

Sorry for the delay! How's something like this for Cults of the Void?

R51qSQ4.png

2 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Sorry for the delay! How's something like this for Cults of the Void?

R51qSQ4.png

OMG its better than I had even hoped for!! One thing I'd like to adjust is the quality of the symbol behind them to be of a more similar quality to the chains and the acolytes? Otherwise I absolutely love it and am so excited! :PPP

On 2019-02-22 at 4:55 PM, Jithvan said:

I added a Work Queue to the front of my thread so that current clients and future clients will know what its looking like.

Your names will remain on the list until the emblem has been complete, and outstanding payments have been made.

@(PS4)Jolt_Shanto @Doxatyl @Tal-Duran @(XB1)YeeYeeByeYeet @EndoBanana @Vengeance_A

Sounds ok to me. Can pay u 300pl/1h in advance if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-02-21 at 3:28 AM, (XB1)DaubenyLuvsLBs said:

OMG its better than I had even hoped for!! One thing I'd like to adjust is the quality of the symbol behind them to be of a more similar quality to the chains and the acolytes? Otherwise I absolutely love it and am so excited! :PPP

Sorry about the elay I was really sick the last few weeks.

How are these?

VUjorwV.png0iuvNoK.png

• Clan Name: Kinsman
  • Preferred Payment Type: $
  • Design Details: Colors: Black/Royal Purple/Gold and red. 
    I really like the Apex Legends level 100 badge art style. Obviously don't want to copy it but something like that but unique in it's own way.
  • Additional Comments: Sorry I'm so late on this.

On 2019-03-15 at 12:03 PM, Unfix said:
  • Clan Name: Kinsman
  • Preferred Payment Type: $
  • Design Details: Colors: Black/Royal Purple/Gold and red. 
    I really like the Apex Legends level 100 badge art style. Obviously don't want to copy it but something like that but unique in it's own way.
  • Additional Comments: Sorry I'm so late on this.

Hi could you please pay the advance? I'll get started on your emblem.

18 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Hows something like this?

yqfwk7h.png

We love it, just want to do a few color tweaks.

My friend wrote this to me:
the diamonds changed to that nice gold colored outline he used, the red into #0E004C blue variant. just needs to be a nice shade of blue, the purple background needs to be a little darker #35004C, and the little star on the bottom underneath the person in the middle changed into the same color as the diamonds

Thank you very much!

On 2019-03-18 at 9:36 PM, Unfix said:

We love it, just want to do a few color tweaks.

My friend wrote this to me:
the diamonds changed to that nice gold colored outline he used, the red into #0E004C blue variant. just needs to be a nice shade of blue, the purple background needs to be a little darker #35004C, and the little star on the bottom underneath the person in the middle changed into the same color as the diamonds

Thank you very much!

Like this?

vh43dw.png

Archived