❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

1 hour ago, Vengeance_A said:

Mind answering on this?

Also, any specific date when it will be done, even rough one?

You can expect the first rough draft by the end of this week. I will be on now for 10-20 minutes if you want to pay the advance.

21 hours ago, Jithvan said:

You can expect the first rough draft by the end of this week. I will be on now for 10-20 minutes if you want to pay the advance.

Sorry but I'm really not on forum to see instantly, that's why I asked u for discord (nor i can't have it open constantly because of my work).
I guess I can try adding u as friend and hope time will match

On 2019-04-02 at 4:17 PM, Vengeance_A said:

Sorry but I'm really not on forum to see instantly, that's why I asked u for discord (nor i can't have it open constantly because of my work).
I guess I can try adding u as friend and hope time will match

How's something like this? I'm also still waiting for you to accept the friend request I sent ingame.

UEzOEo2.png

Hi, we discussed finally and might would be for the best to ditch whole idea with smoke because it doesn't seem to look good as cropped.

- flat letters and just a bit less yellow (still gold, just dif shade)
- moon might would work better is 3D; metalic outline is ok (and to get rid of stars/pattern inside)
- colors ended up as...a bit too much
- more simple is fine

Rough concept with crystals instead (seems better to work with, I think?)
unknown.png
kisspng-the-crystal-bible-a-definitive-g
or something like that^

And to avoid something like this unknown.png
But make it fit the moon ^^

Thanks

2 hours ago, Vengeance_A said:

Hi, we discussed finally and might would be for the best to ditch whole idea with smoke because it doesn't seem to look good as cropped.

- flat letters and just a bit less yellow (still gold, just dif shade)
- moon might would work better is 3D; metalic outline is ok (and to get rid of stars/pattern inside)
- colors ended up as...a bit too much
- more simple is fine

Rough concept with crystals instead (seems better to work with, I think?)
unknown.png
kisspng-the-crystal-bible-a-definitive-g
or something like that^

And to avoid something like this unknown.png
But make it fit the moon ^^

Thanks

is this better?

9IukjzZ.png

1 hour ago, Jithvan said:

is this better?

9IukjzZ.png

Hi, without silver please because we had issue with silvers before (bright and ends up as white in game 😞 ) so some darker color would be better (#2C3539 maybe or something similar)
Ouline can stay gold like on first logo u did

This gold shade is nice, but letters bigger (similar to first logo u did) and thicker font, if it's not issue
Regarding crystal color, maybe something like #82CAFF (top of it instead of lighter purple u used) and #15317E (bottom part)

And a little bit of some energy glow in lighter purple shade.

We getting there slowly 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-08 at 6:55 PM, Vengeance_A said:

Hi, without silver please because we had issue with silvers before (bright and ends up as white in game 😞 ) so some darker color would be better (#2C3539 maybe or something similar)
Ouline can stay gold like on first logo u did

This gold shade is nice, but letters bigger (similar to first logo u did) and thicker font, if it's not issue
Regarding crystal color, maybe something like #82CAFF (top of it instead of lighter purple u used) and #15317E (bottom part)

And a little bit of some energy glow in lighter purple shade.

We getting there slowly 😄

how about now?

DuVPRad.png

On 2019-02-22 at 3:55 PM, Jithvan said:

I added a Work Queue to the front of my thread so that current clients and future clients will know what its looking like.

Your names will remain on the list until the emblem has been complete, and outstanding payments have been made.

@(PS4)Jolt_Shanto @Doxatyl @Tal-Duran @(XB1)YeeYeeByeYeet @EndoBanana @Vengeance_A

hey @Jithvan I know it has been a lot longer than I originally said but I am ready to make the outstanding payment, it was $20 correct?

The clan I am in is called Deranged Tennos and we are looking for a clan emblem with a deranged looking clown with the lotus symbol for a hat or something to that nature. Or if you can think of something else that would fit the name feel free to show me what you can do I am willing to pay you for it no problem.

On 2019-05-02 at 8:55 PM, (PS4)ValSully said:

The clan I am in is called Deranged Tennos and we are looking for a clan emblem with a deranged looking clown with the lotus symbol for a hat or something to that nature. Or if you can think of something else that would fit the name feel free to show me what you can do I am willing to pay you for it no problem.

I'll work on it once you pay the advance.

On 2019-05-02 at 8:40 PM, Doxatyl said:

fantastic, just sent the remaining amount 🙂

@Jithvansorry just realised I didn't tag you in this post, also will the final edition be sent via email? if so my email is doxatyl@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived