Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

On 2019-08-02 at 12:52 PM, Wispy. said:

(2.png)

Hey look I'm back a year later. Two things, my clan has talked about the 'noise' on my original emblem I had done by you I don't know if this even is fixable (100% cool if it isn't possible). It's not necessarily blurry and I still love it more than anything, I was just curious if anything can be done with it to touch it up.

Clan/Alliance Name: Alliance: Flames of Anor

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and Cash (half half)

Design Details: Same background circle as in the Teleri emblem, instead of saruon's eye, a ring and fire to be somewhere on/near the ring

Links to reference images: Original emblem linked above

Ring:  https://static.turbosquid.com/Preview/001291/970/JE/_D.jpg https://amp.insider.com/images/5c9df5a992c8864f68747cd4-1920-960.jpg https://www.dhresource.com/webp/m/0x0s/f2-albu-g10-M00-E1-C0-rBVaVlyz9zOAa5y3AADBJfvD43Y723.jpg/the-lord-of-the-rings-hiding-ring-jewelry.jpg

Additional Comments: The alliance is between a friend and my clan. Her clan's name is Phoenixs of Helios. Basically her clan is based around fire, while my clan has sauron's eye for the emblem. I wanted a combination of both so that there could be a firey aspect to the ring. Hope this all makes sense!

Hey there hows this?

ring.png

On 2019-07-29 at 11:11 AM, Tetranius said:

That...is just absolutely superb. Thank you for taking the time and trouble for this. Let me know how much it will be and I'll get the payment in at the start of the next month. :heart:

Hi just a reminder for next month.

4 hours ago, sinnae said:

Heads up, you probably shouldn't be using clipart from a non-commercial use only website and charging people money for it.

https://www.hiclipart.com/free-transparent-background-png-clipart-qrigx

Noted. I use images i'm specifically asked to incorporate by clients, I don't analyze every element i'm sent to see if it's copyrighted. I only charge for the service of producing what a client wants, with their specifications. I refrain from using copyright images in general when asked to do original content with limited specifications.

On 2019-08-28 at 3:49 AM, Jithvan said:

Hi just a reminder for next month.

Hey there. I'm ready to make the payment. Can I get the PayPal address, please? I tried the link on the first page, but I can't seem to get the payment through that method.

I think there's a limit to the amount I can send. Could I send you two separate payments of $10.00?

22 hours ago, Tetranius said:

Hey there. I'm ready to make the payment. Can I get the PayPal address, please? I tried the link on the first page, but I can't seem to get the payment through that method.

I think there's a limit to the amount I can send. Could I send you two separate payments of $10.00?

sure you can try info@falcon-gaming.net

Hello, could you design an emblem for my clan?

My clan is called "The Hidden Ones. ", So I would like a great Assassin emblem. The ideas of me are for example: in the foreground a grin storm soldier and behind him a tenno which is just committed an assassination with a dagger .. including possibly a clantag with ornaments. I still have to choose the tenno (maybe myself - would send a photo to you again -) I also have to think about the dagger the style should have something comic-like (as well as clem avatar 1. normal and 2. toon

I would be very grateful to you and am available for further questions 🙃

toasti

9 hours ago, (PS4)Der_Toasti said:

Hello, could you design an emblem for my clan?

My clan is called "The Hidden Ones. ", So I would like a great Assassin emblem. The ideas of me are for example: in the foreground a grin storm soldier and behind him a tenno which is just committed an assassination with a dagger .. including possibly a clantag with ornaments. I still have to choose the tenno (maybe myself - would send a photo to you again -) I also have to think about the dagger the style should have something comic-like (as well as clem avatar 1. normal and 2. toon

I would be very grateful to you and am available for further questions 🙃

toasti

Sure, i'll get to work on it. Can you pay the advance?

• Clan/Alliance Name: Phoenix Guards
  • Preferred Payment Type: $$$
  • Design Details: Any font that looks elegant is fine/ Colors: gold, augmented with orange and red/ Shape can be similar to your emblem linked below, or a phoenix in another pose that you think looks cool and fitting/ Style: Elegant, regal, not too edgy.
  • Links to reference images: 4.png
  • Additional Comments: Could you put the text "Phoenix Guards" on or around the logo, wherever it looks best? The text location on your original looks fine. Also, can you put it on a transparent background? Payment wise, I don't think I can go much above 20$, will that be sufficient? 

On 2019-09-14 at 1:18 PM, TheRedViper360 said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Phoenix Guards
  • Preferred Payment Type: $$$
  • Design Details: Any font that looks elegant is fine/ Colors: gold, augmented with orange and red/ Shape can be similar to your emblem linked below, or a phoenix in another pose that you think looks cool and fitting/ Style: Elegant, regal, not too edgy.
  • Links to reference images: 4.png
  • Additional Comments: Could you put the text "Phoenix Guards" on or around the logo, wherever it looks best? The text location on your original looks fine. Also, can you put it on a transparent background? Payment wise, I don't think I can go much above 20$, will that be sufficient? 

Sounds good, I'll make you an emblem worth $20. Could you send me the advance?

• Clan/Alliance Name: Steel Meridian 
  • Preferred Payment Type: Money. I can pay through PayPal or something like that 
  • Design Details: I would like Steel meridians faction logo. Maybe make it look more nicer and metallic looking. Prefer darker colors like like metal, silver, blacks, grey. Most of my warframes have dark colors so it would complement them.
  • Links to reference images: steel meridian faction logo
  • Additional Comments: If you would like to design me something even better, steel meridian inspired I'll give you the freedom to do so. Maybe you could make a way nicer emblem than what I'm picturing in my head right now. Well that's about it. Thank you for doing this and thank you for your time. 

On 2019-09-16 at 4:29 PM, ArnulfoTorres said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Steel Meridian 
  • Preferred Payment Type: Money. I can pay through PayPal or something like that 
  • Design Details: I would like Steel meridians faction logo. Maybe make it look more nicer and metallic looking. Prefer darker colors like like metal, silver, blacks, grey. Most of my warframes have dark colors so it would complement them.
  • Links to reference images: steel meridian faction logo
  • Additional Comments: If you would like to design me something even better, steel meridian inspired I'll give you the freedom to do so. Maybe you could make a way nicer emblem than what I'm picturing in my head right now. Well that's about it. Thank you for doing this and thank you for your time. 

Hi I made a couple of drafts, which of these do you like and what changes would you like me to make?

1. dqNyMH9.png 2. C7FHH1K.png 3. IXQ2APO.png 

4. 9OlbInq.png

11 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Hi I made a couple of drafts, which of these do you like and what changes would you like me to make?

1. dqNyMH9.png 2. C7FHH1K.png 3. IXQ2APO.png 

4. 9OlbInq.png

They all look real nice. I think I like the 4th one best. Could I get the 4th as is and another without the shield symbol? I'd like to see how it looks in game before submitting it.

Archived