Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

1 hour ago, TheRedViper360 said:

Cool, I love it. Could you remove the text perhaps? I think I might like it better without. Also, will it be on a transparent background so we can use it as an emblem on our warframes?

Sure i'll send it to you shortly!

On 2017-07-03 at 3:47 AM, Jithvan said:

HvM0R6E.jpg

**NEWS** A couple of people have taken advantage of my time, requesting emblems and then not responding to me after supplying drafts. Further some people have made requests only to say that they are unwilling to pay for them after I produce a final draft. Not only has this wasted my time, but also that of those that make genuine requests for clan emblems. Due to this any requests from now on would have to be paid partially for in advance. As of right now I will accept only one hours worth in Plat/Items/$$$ as an 'advance' before I accept any requests. Thank you for your understanding!

Its been over 2 Years since I started my first clan emblem shop on the 4th of January in 2014. I've been in and out since then, cut down on gaming to a bare minimum, and expanded on my hobby of doing designs to a more professional level while juggling studies and the dealing with the horrors of life. I owe it to the Warframe community for allowing me to gain a great deal of practice working in the field (I found out recently that I've made over a 100 emblems for clans in this game alone), so i'm back here to lend my services once again.

Current Work Queue

Name

Advance Paid

Emblem Completed

Final Paid

Latest Reply

Guardians of Asguard

Yes

Yes

No

12/26/2018

Phoenix Guards

No

Queue: 1

9/16/2019

Cult of Corruption

Yes

3/19/2019

Lethal Abyss

Yes

3/14/2019

The Golden Lotus Order

No

3/16/2019

Steel Meridian

Yes

DONE

Yes

9/21/2019

Emblems I've Made in 2018/2019:

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png21.png22.png23.png24.png25.png26.png27.png28.png29.png30.png31.png32.png33.png34.png35.png36.png37.png38.png39.png40.png41.png42.png43.png44.png45.png46.png47.png48.png50.png51.png52.png53.png54.png55.png

Emblems I've Made in 2016/2017:

Reveal hidden contents

CGju6gF.pngXGFvEQ8.pngiEy8ou7.pngiJT0EVM.pngW6yx6vn.pngmvwUYk5.pngxTnIKMx.pngSpNo02o.pngirOJdGe.pngOigb1Ib.png9G63iEY.png3eIvRSy.pngv46vtRs.pngCx2lI3M.pnghtqiDaR.pngRj0toq2.png0SZCY5d.png3Qidmhy.png9vo52Bz.png5wMfwXI.pngqaHhFdC.pngSLxJDiF.pngk9Q1jDk.pngiItF4lf.pngY75LMiN.png3CFocc4.png4QVYuIx.pnguOYJwpH.png

Emblems I've Made in 2014/2015:

Reveal hidden contents

V2yHFpX.png0HQLnXT.pngLOwPQMq.png7ltZqbg.pngqijdDUS.pngU8ORjbX.pngvLrQugg.pngn1aoHBF.pngNqu9BBx.pngebLBbnS.pngMlSkxX5.png8tXAE8O.pngMTKXKXW.pngfjvNsR2.pngoJqdfvs.pngKD5tixc.pngoxRfAHw.pngmiJjE2t.pngcJtWhmi.pngIIvc1ZN.pngtQCUmGJ.pngWQZEVbG.pngiYvVs1I.pngi7sdre5.pngZYCzkkY.pngx8hZJCm.pngZT1cCaC.pngs7GrFhf.pngIdZ51pj.pngG7J9FnB.pngGXWMmZc.pngMuREDDQ.pngfc4iU1j.pngmgwdgHS.pngsULt5u2.pnggjKjRX0.pngoy5YUe1.pngxmDXZdl.pngTY9lyJW.pnglvX1gRq.png7PFGnvy.pngRO7YfpK.png5Mm9OUd.pngZmatZeG.pngdTjkt0L.pngZnmy7qi.pngOrzmSQu.pngO4v1KXw.pngJIfr1U2.pngLV3eVcq.pngxrFNpno.pngSzOyOiF.pngnN8b7R7.pngndtrGuE.pngZLsAMYT.pngxyyQGQr.pngp5ptW3I.png3Ai34kR.pngA8YJA5F.pngdI1h62p.pngd4REHym.pngAjlk9tN.pngi6ZUd6l.pnglHlqxqy.pngaoYFMPk.pngff3cNux.pngvWLIvrf.png03pyMgQ.pngLk0citQ.png18zXQxq.pngAb5dfCL.pngIkzuXpi.pnguRJehvq.png9FFLpy7.pngubpkMLX.pngegvGLVc.png

My Other Projects:

Since then I've been working freelance to build up my portfolio so below are a few links you can use to get a brief idea of my current design quality and styling.

DeviantArt Showcase (Fan Art)

Facebook Showcase (Professional Projects)

Falcon Gaming (Personal Project)

How to Request an Emblem Design:

Fill out the template below (replace the text in italics) and comment it below so that I can immediately begin working on your emblem.

• Clan/Alliance Name: Good to know when making an emblem
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum/In-game Items/$$$
  • Design Details: Font/Color/Shape/Style
  • Links to reference images: Try and avoid copyright protected images
  • Additional Comments: Anything else you would like to let me know

I will correspond with you until I can perfect the emblem for you, upon doing so I will send you both a high resolution version of the logo (1000x1000 pixels) and a ready to upload version of the logo (128x128 pixels). All designs will have a watermark or background, the final versions will not be sent until a payment is received in advance.

Payment Information:

I am using whatever is left of my free time to cater for your emblem designs, so for that reason I will be charging contingent on the complexity of your design. I binge edit at a stretch so you can expect me to get work done within a week. I may prioritize design requests depending on preferred payment type. Also, if you pay in advance, I will put on hold any designs for which I have not received a payment for to immediately work on a design that has been paid for until it is done.

Just so you can get an idea on how I charge, my hourly rate is $20 (That is lower than what most low end designers charge for per hour). The conversion rate I follow is based on the official Warframe platinum purchase page. 300p = $20

If you prefer to pay by cash I accept payments via PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/FalconGaming

I only play the game once every blue moon so I will only accept one of the following listed in-game items below as a payment if the first payment method is not an option:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Platinum
  • Prime Sets (Currently willing to trade for prime junk.)
  • Primed Mods (Currently looking for Primed Reach)
  • Riven Mods (Currently looking for Lato/Vectis/Lanka/Tigris/Boltor/Skiajati Rivens)
  • Arcanes (Currently looking for Grace, Strike, Fury)
  • Ayatan Sculptures (Filled ones)
  • Other (Prisma Angstrum, Braton Vandal)

Payments are negotiable. I also accept donations 😘

Do not private message me on the forums as my inbox is full! Keep all discussion of emblem designs within this thread!

Thanks everyone again for helping me come this far! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have in the comments section.

Clan/Alliance name: The Sentinel Legacy

Preffered payment type: Cash

Design details: BlueWolfGames will inform on his form. 

XBOX CLAN 

CLAN (XBOX)

• Clan Name: The Sentinel Legacy
  • Preferred Payment Type: $$$$
  • Design Details: I had the idea of using an old emblem we had on another game as a foreground, as it’s a shield with a design on it, and having a dragon wrapping around the shield, almost like it’s protecting it, maybe even spitting out some flames for cool effects. I can supply the foreground in a picture in some way shape or form, though I don’t have it in a link. Also, I would like the dragon to be a golden yellow. Also, if it fits in the emblem, and looks proper, I would also like the initials TSL either written on a banner underneath the shield, or somewhere else. This is optional if it doesn’t look good! 
  • Links to reference images: I don’t have them in links but I can provide pictures of some potential material.

On 2019-10-06 at 2:08 AM, (XB1)BlueWolfGames said:

XBOX CLAN 

CLAN (XBOX)

• Clan Name: The Sentinel Legacy
  • Preferred Payment Type: $$$$
  • Design Details: I had the idea of using an old emblem we had on another game as a foreground, as it’s a shield with a design on it, and having a dragon wrapping around the shield, almost like it’s protecting it, maybe even spitting out some flames for cool effects. I can supply the foreground in a picture in some way shape or form, though I don’t have it in a link. Also, I would like the dragon to be a golden yellow. Also, if it fits in the emblem, and looks proper, I would also like the initials TSL either written on a banner underneath the shield, or somewhere else. This is optional if it doesn’t look good! 
  • Links to reference images: I don’t have them in links but I can provide pictures of some potential material.

Sounds good, can you provide some reference material? You can upload pictures on https://imgur.com/ and send me the links.

21 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Sounds good, can you provide some reference material? You can upload pictures on https://imgur.com/ and send me the links.

Alright!

Heres the image of the shield I’d like. However, I would like the green to be switched to a golden Yellow to match the dragon: https://imgur.com/gallery/slRMBm3

Here’s how I’d like the dragon to hug the shield: https://imgur.com/gallery/3lvdgqm

And if it looks good with the combo, I think it’d be cool to have ‘ The Sentinel Legacy ‘ written on a banner underneath like so:https://imgur.com/gallery/ZpoF2SS

May I also ask how and when you’d like to be paid? Just so I’m aware of how this proceeds from this point

5 hours ago, (XB1)BlueWolfGames said:

Alright!

Heres the image of the shield I’d like. However, I would like the green to be switched to a golden Yellow to match the dragon: https://imgur.com/gallery/slRMBm3

Here’s how I’d like the dragon to hug the shield: https://imgur.com/gallery/3lvdgqm

And if it looks good with the combo, I think it’d be cool to have ‘ The Sentinel Legacy ‘ written on a banner underneath like so:https://imgur.com/gallery/ZpoF2SS

May I also ask how and when you’d like to be paid? Just so I’m aware of how this proceeds from this point

You can pay me via PayPal. The information is on the main thread.

51 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Hey! How's this?

pOqAhrQ.png

That looks amazing! Do you think we can have the banner underneath have a bit of colour? I love how the shield looks, but I think it would look awesome if the banner had a gold trim, white filling with some more gold letters, as those are our clans colours. As well as a transparent background, but other than that I’m absolutely in love! 

39 minutes ago, (XB1)BlueWolfGames said:

That looks amazing! Do you think we can have the banner underneath have a bit of colour? I love how the shield looks, but I think it would look awesome if the banner had a gold trim, white filling with some more gold letters, as those are our clans colours. As well as a transparent background, but other than that I’m absolutely in love! 

Is this better? The background will be transparent in the final draft, its on right now just so you can see the color contrast.

SZ0wiB6.png

24 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Is this better? The background will be transparent in the final draft, its on right now just so you can see the color contrast.

SZ0wiB6.png

It is better! But I think one more change should do it. The design on the shield, the part that looks like a missile could use some gold colouring, and maybe a good trim on the shield if it looks nice?

23 hours ago, (XB1)BlueWolfGames said:

It is better! But I think one more change should do it. The design on the shield, the part that looks like a missile could use some gold colouring, and maybe a good trim on the shield if it looks nice?

How's this?

KRWEM66.png

• 2 weeks later...

I found the info:

• Clan/Alliance Name: Armored Battlestars 
  • Preferred Payment Type: Whatever is best for you
  • Design Details: Cartoonish star as the main focus with a suit of armor holding a double sided axe.  Star can be either light blueish or yellow.  Oh and the star should have a beard!
  • Links to reference images: Try and avoid copyright protected images serious-funny-star-sunglasses-file-eps-f
  • vintage-brave-bearded-king-warrior-vinta
  • This is the only thing I could find that is "serious" looking.  nix the glasses though.
  • Additional Comments: I trust your creative judgement and looking at your past emblems give you free reign for design. 

On 2019-10-26 at 12:26 PM, Boblasek said:

I found the info:

• Clan/Alliance Name: Armored Battlestars 
  • Preferred Payment Type: Whatever is best for you
  • Design Details: Cartoonish star as the main focus with a suit of armor holding a double sided axe.  Star can be either light blueish or yellow.  Oh and the star should have a beard!
  • Links to reference images: Try and avoid copyright protected images serious-funny-star-sunglasses-file-eps-f
  • vintage-brave-bearded-king-warrior-vinta
  • This is the only thing I could find that is "serious" looking.  nix the glasses though.
  • Additional Comments: I trust your creative judgement and looking at your past emblems give you free reign for design. 

Hi I have two questions with regards to the final deisgn

1. Do you want a proportional full body character on your emblem like in fig 1 or a condensed chibbi like character in fig 2?

2. Do you want the axe facing down like in your reference picture or diagonal upwards like in fig 1.?

8549_large.jpeg?v=1427483293FIG 1. 

Image result for chibi knight FIG. 2

Clan/Alliance Name: YoungDragon

Preferred Payment Type: paypal

Design Details: The Initials YD in warframe font, with Jovian Concord color and effects 

Links to reference images:  4th icon from the left for reference of style and color with same effects stemming from, the initials.

Additional Comments: thank you for you efforts

Archived