Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

4 hours ago, (PS4)Jabarim13 said:

What if I wanted something for myself? I’ve been wanting to get a warframe tattoo but I want it to be my own, sort of like my own emblem, but I don’t know what. I will pay in plat and I will pay a sum in advance.

Hi, I play on pc so I can't accept plat from ps4.

16 hours ago, Patkin said:

at what times are you able to get on so that i can pay the advance ?
(im online mostly past midnight GMT+1 but i could try getting on earlier)

I will add you ingame! I'll be on after 12pm ET and again at Midnight your time.

6 hours ago, (XB1)DoA Beauty said:

Clan Name: Defenders of All

Preferred Payment: Platinum 

Design Details: A shield with like two swords in the back and the lotus logo on the shield or something like that, our colors are black, white and light blue if that helps.

Sorry I'm on PC so I can't accept platinum as a payment option.

20 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Sure, if paypal works let me kknow what kind of design you are interested in or some reference images to work with and art styles!

So as I said before, I want something like my own glyph, frost is one of my favorite frames and I love his harka helmet, I don’t know if you can use that as a reference, also I love number 13 lol, my favorite colors are maroon and teal.....I really don’t know what else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-08 at 9:48 PM, Patkin said:

Hello 
Clan Name : Forgotten Gods
Design reference : https://imgur.com/fJnvFRh having the Clan name Under the emblem as in the picture for the emblem itself it should be something similiar though if you think a different design would fit with the name feel free to use that 
Preffered payment method : Platinum
would it be possible to get an estimate of the final price ?

How's something like this? I tried to incorporate Kubrow silhouettes to fit the game.

OFx5MxW.png

Archived