Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

• Clan/Alliance Name: The Dreadful Dawn
  • Preferred Payment Type: $$$
  • Design Details: (check reference image)/Black-Grey-Red/Circular with elements that pop out of it/Minimalistic
  • Links to reference images: DFi0MkGUAAAHrw0.jpg
  • Additional CommentsI'm willing to pay a down payment at first, then whenever the product is finished, I'll pay the rest. I would like a font somewhat similar to Nadeshots font in this image, if not possible that's fine.

On 7/27/2017 at 6:23 AM, ISpent200pToChangeMyName said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Divinus Imperium (latin translates similarly to divine government, government of the gods, etc.)

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: Mostly based and centered around the design of the reference images below (the album will have comments). Similar shield but silver/white pure-looking metallic that's slightly battle scarred, the spheres on the shield will be slightly different. The white one on top will be a glowy white, top left is light blueish (#65b8de), top right is flame-orange (#ef7836), bottom left is earth brown (#734d26), bottom right is sky blue (close to #cce6ff). The shield replaces the shield in the second ref image, taking on its wings and outer designs instead (minus the gothic look, ex. the claws), though a little less decoration on the bottom. Finally, a sword going down the center line of the shield (behind). The sword pommel should have the third image on the album rotated by 45 deg, and the tip of the sword should stick out at the bottom a bit. As for the guard/grip I'm not sure but I suppose take some artistic freedom with this if you don't mind

Links to reference images:

Additional Comments: The whole goal is to achieve a divine look, as fitting for a name of Divinus Imperium as possible - for a better idea, you can check out a site sample at https://test.rssbot.xyz/ , graphically designed around the idea of what Divinus Imperium is. The metal for the shield should be similar to the metal used on the title font there. I gave as many details as I could, let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that this will take a little bit more time for me to produce a draft for you. I hope there is no rush.

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)Third Curse said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: The Dreadful Dawn
  • Preferred Payment Type: $$$
  • Design Details: (check reference image)/Black-Grey-Red/Circular with elements that pop out of it/Minimalistic
  • Links to reference images: DFi0MkGUAAAHrw0.jpg
  • Additional CommentsI'm willing to pay a down payment at first, then whenever the product is finished, I'll pay the rest. I would like a font somewhat similar to Nadeshots font in this image, if not possible that's fine.

Like this?

vTFn7es.png

11 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Of course, just copy the template on my thread and comment your request here.

iJT0EVM.pngThe clan I am in charge of is called simply malbec clan.  yes it is a grape wine made in europe.  so what i was thinking was to keep it unique I have a few suggestions:  so remove the skull and put malbec with a design of some type that best goes with it.  you can improvise from there. keep the spikes. make them gold and connect them with a ring. lastly the fire decal replace with a grape-vine and where the flame curl up...grapes lol :). so yeah that's what i'd like off the top of my head.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)BabyBoi6769 said:

iJT0EVM.pngThe clan I am in charge of is called simply malbec clan.  yes it is a grape wine made in europe.  so what i was thinking was to keep it unique I have a few suggestions:  so remove the skull and put malbec with a design of some type that best goes with it.  you can improvise from there. keep the spikes. make them gold and connect them with a ring. lastly the fire decal replace with a grape-vine and where the flame curl up...grapes lol :). so yeah that's what i'd like off the top of my head.

Ok whats the payment method? I need to prioritize my requests.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)BabyBoi6769 said:

how is it usually done? plat or literal currency? uh...plat would be ok of course, but I need to know which is preferred.

I can only accept currency from PS4 and Xbox One players as I am a PC player.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)RNGesus BK said:

can I request an Emblem for my clan?
clan name- [ EnergyTap]
pretty open on the style
color combos I was thinking  (Green/Yellow/Black/White) or ( Different shades of Purple.. Black/White)
I have pics I can send u of ideas I have

Please link the reference pictures here. I'm also assuming the payment type is $$$?

5 hours ago, (PS4)BabyBoi6769 said:

so gifting you a plat bundle will do? how much are we talking?

Or Paypal, my rate is mentioned on the thread. It depends mostly on the complexity of the design and how long it takes for me to make.

On 7/27/2017 at 6:23 AM, ISpent200pToChangeMyName said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Divinus Imperium (latin translates similarly to divine government, government of the gods, etc.)

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: Mostly based and centered around the design of the reference images below (the album will have comments). Similar shield but silver/white pure-looking metallic that's slightly battle scarred, the spheres on the shield will be slightly different. The white one on top will be a glowy white, top left is light blueish (#65b8de), top right is flame-orange (#ef7836), bottom left is earth brown (#734d26), bottom right is sky blue (close to #cce6ff). The shield replaces the shield in the second ref image, taking on its wings and outer designs instead (minus the gothic look, ex. the claws), though a little less decoration on the bottom. Finally, a sword going down the center line of the shield (behind). The sword pommel should have the third image on the album rotated by 45 deg, and the tip of the sword should stick out at the bottom a bit. As for the guard/grip I'm not sure but I suppose take some artistic freedom with this if you don't mind

Links to reference images:

Additional Comments: The whole goal is to achieve a divine look, as fitting for a name of Divinus Imperium as possible - for a better idea, you can check out a site sample at https://test.rssbot.xyz/ , graphically designed around the idea of what Divinus Imperium is. The metal for the shield should be similar to the metal used on the title font there. I gave as many details as I could, let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Like this?

2XHLGFc.png

On 7/27/2017 at 11:54 PM, NitroZ__ said:

Clan Name: Shizoku Gesshoku

Preferred Payment Type: Prime set

Design Details: in the background an orokin moon in white and gold, in the front, a samourai head with gold ornament with blue energy and the symbol of the lotus on the helmet. and next to the orokin moon ,on one side is marked Shizoku gesshoku in japanese letters in white color, on a dark blue ribbon with gold ornament and on the other side Shizoku Gesshoku in orokin letters in white color, on a dark blue ribbon with gold ornament. And a gold dragon with cyan blue eyes, that encircles the orokin moon.

Additional Comments: do your best !

Like this?

N7VLhge.png

On 8/1/2017 at 10:03 PM, (PS4)ConsoleWolf said:

Clan Name: Tenno of Plunder

Preferred Payment: Cash or PayPal

Design: Want a space pirate feel. Skulls and crossbones. Treasure chests and swords. Or combination of the two.

I can't seem any links to work. It shouldn't be too complicated of a design but if it is let me know and i will come up with something to better describe what i want done. Not a hurry or anything, so no rush.

I made 2 versions here, one with and without treasure chests. Tell me which one you prefer and we can make any additional changes to it.

8bXHxvL.pngOJyluEN.png

10 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Like this?

N7VLhge.png

oh dammit look great but the sign of the lotus I think will be better in white and the two ribbon may be smaller and a little more on the low-side and the even darker blue like on the link here and all the golden ornaments are less brilliant 

https://www.plasticomnium.com/env/chile/images/stories/flexicontent/item_186_field_64/original/contenedores-residuos-plastic-omnium-columna-aerea-azteca-hublo-colores-azul-marino-pantone-296c-es.jpg

5 hours ago, NitroZ__ said:

oh dammit look great but the sign of the lotus I think will be better in white and the two ribbon may be smaller and a little more on the low-side and the even darker blue like on the link here and all the golden ornaments are less brilliant 

https://www.plasticomnium.com/env/chile/images/stories/flexicontent/item_186_field_64/original/contenedores-residuos-plastic-omnium-columna-aerea-azteca-hublo-colores-azul-marino-pantone-296c-es.jpg

Ok, do you have the prime parts I need?

19 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Or Paypal, my rate is mentioned on the thread. It depends mostly on the complexity of the design and how long it takes for me to make.

Cool. I already have a paypal.  So how do you wanna do this? Also were my ideas for the design too weird?  I was thinking it was.

Archived