Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

On 2020-05-24 at 2:21 PM, ALCHElVlY said:

??? was my request not submitted correctly then?....

Hi, I'd need to catch you online for the advance to be paid first. What time would be convinient for you?

On 2020-05-26 at 2:41 AM, Jithvan said:

Hi, I'd need to catch you online for the advance to be paid first. What time would be convinient for you?

I accepted your request in-game but haven't been on much … will message you later when im off work so we can discuss how much of an advance you are requiring. 

On 2017-07-03 at 5:47 AM, Jithvan said:

clan%20emblem%20shop%20banner.png

**NEWS** A couple of people have taken advantage of my time, requesting emblems and then not responding to me after supplying drafts. Further some people have made requests only to say that they are unwilling to pay for them after I produce a final draft. Not only has this wasted my time, but also that of those that make genuine requests for clan emblems. Due to this any requests from now on would have to be paid partially for in advance. As of right now I will accept only one hours worth in Plat/Items/$$$ as an 'advance' before I accept any requests. Thank you for your understanding!

I started my first clan emblem shop on the 4th of January in 2014. I've been in and out since then, cut down on gaming to a bare minimum, and expanded on my hobby of doing designs to a more professional level while juggling studies and the dealing with the horrors of life. I owe it to the Warframe community for allowing me to gain a great deal of practice working in the field (I found out recently that I've made over a 100 emblems for clans in this game alone), so i'm back here to lend my services once again.

Emblems I've Made in 2020:

1.png2.png

Emblems I've Made in 2018/2019:

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png21.png22.png23.png24.png25.png26.png27.png28.png29.png30.png31.png32.png33.png34.png35.png36.png37.png38.png39.png40.png41.png42.png43.png44.png45.png46.png47.png48.png50.png51.png52.png53.png54.png55.png56.png57.png58.png59.png60.png61.png62.png63.png

Emblems I've Made in 2016/2017:

Reveal hidden contents

CGju6gF.pngXGFvEQ8.pngiEy8ou7.pngiJT0EVM.pngW6yx6vn.pngmvwUYk5.pngxTnIKMx.pngSpNo02o.pngirOJdGe.pngOigb1Ib.png9G63iEY.png3eIvRSy.pngv46vtRs.pngCx2lI3M.pnghtqiDaR.pngRj0toq2.png0SZCY5d.png3Qidmhy.png9vo52Bz.png5wMfwXI.pngqaHhFdC.pngSLxJDiF.pngk9Q1jDk.pngiItF4lf.pngY75LMiN.png3CFocc4.png4QVYuIx.pnguOYJwpH.png

Emblems I've Made in 2014/2015:

Reveal hidden contents

V2yHFpX.png0HQLnXT.pngLOwPQMq.png7ltZqbg.pngqijdDUS.pngU8ORjbX.pngvLrQugg.pngn1aoHBF.pngNqu9BBx.pngebLBbnS.pngMlSkxX5.png8tXAE8O.pngMTKXKXW.pngfjvNsR2.pngoJqdfvs.pngKD5tixc.pngoxRfAHw.pngmiJjE2t.pngcJtWhmi.pngIIvc1ZN.pngtQCUmGJ.pngWQZEVbG.pngiYvVs1I.pngi7sdre5.pngZYCzkkY.pngx8hZJCm.pngZT1cCaC.pngs7GrFhf.pngIdZ51pj.pngG7J9FnB.pngGXWMmZc.pngMuREDDQ.pngfc4iU1j.pngmgwdgHS.pngsULt5u2.pnggjKjRX0.pngoy5YUe1.pngxmDXZdl.pngTY9lyJW.pnglvX1gRq.png7PFGnvy.pngRO7YfpK.png5Mm9OUd.pngZmatZeG.pngdTjkt0L.pngZnmy7qi.pngOrzmSQu.pngO4v1KXw.pngJIfr1U2.pngLV3eVcq.pngxrFNpno.pngSzOyOiF.pngnN8b7R7.pngndtrGuE.pngZLsAMYT.pngxyyQGQr.pngp5ptW3I.png3Ai34kR.pngA8YJA5F.pngdI1h62p.pngd4REHym.pngAjlk9tN.pngi6ZUd6l.pnglHlqxqy.pngaoYFMPk.pngff3cNux.pngvWLIvrf.png03pyMgQ.pngLk0citQ.png18zXQxq.pngAb5dfCL.pngIkzuXpi.pnguRJehvq.png9FFLpy7.pngubpkMLX.pngegvGLVc.png

My Other Projects:

Since then I've been working freelance to build up my portfolio so below are a few links you can use to get a brief idea of my current design quality and styling.

DeviantArt Showcase (Fan Art)

Facebook Showcase (Professional Projects)

Falcon Gaming (Personal Project)

How to Request an Emblem Design:

Fill out the template below (replace the text in italics) and comment it below so that I can immediately begin working on your emblem.

• Clan/Alliance Name: Good to know when making an emblem
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum/In-game Items/$$$
  • Design Details: Font/Color/Shape/Style
  • Links to reference images: Try and avoid copyright protected images
  • Additional Comments: Anything else you would like to let me know

I will correspond with you until I can perfect the emblem for you, upon doing so I will send you both a high resolution version of the logo (1000x1000 pixels) and a ready to upload version of the logo (128x128 pixels). All designs will have a watermark or background, the final versions will not be sent until a payment is received in advance.

Payment Information:

I am using whatever is left of my free time to cater for your emblem designs, so for that reason I will be charging contingent on the complexity of your design. I binge edit at a stretch so you can expect me to get work done within a week. I may prioritize design requests depending on preferred payment type. Also, if you pay in advance, I will put on hold any designs for which I have not received a payment for to immediately work on a design that has been paid for until it is done.

Just so you can get an idea on how I charge, my hourly rate is $20 (That is lower than what most low end designers charge for per hour). The conversion rate I follow is based on the official Warframe platinum purchase page. 300p = $20 (USD)

If you prefer to pay by cash I accept payments via PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/FalconGaming

I only play the game once every blue moon so I will only accept one of the following listed in-game items below as a payment if the first payment method is not an option:

Hide contents
  • Platinum
  • Prime Sets (Currently willing to trade for prime junk.)
  • Primed Mods (Currently looking for Primed Reach)
  • Riven Mods (Currently looking for Lato/Vectis/Lanka/Tigris/Boltor/Skiajati Rivens)
  • Arcanes (Currently looking for Grace, Strike, Fury)
  • Ayatan Sculptures (Filled ones)
  • Other (Prisma Angstrum, Braton Vandal)

Payments are negotiable. I also accept donations 😘

Do not private message me on the forums as my inbox is full! Keep all discussion of emblem designs within this thread!

Thanks everyone again for helping me come this far! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have in the comments section.

On 2020-05-29 at 12:51 PM, ALCHElVlY said:

I accepted your request in-game but haven't been on much … will message you later when im off work so we can discuss how much of an advance you are requiring. 

Hey I hopped on and messaged you but got no response so I had to hop off again.

On 2019-03-14 at 4:22 AM, Jithvan said:

Sorry about the elay I was really sick the last few weeks.

How are these?

VUjorwV.png0iuvNoK.png

I am terribly sorry for having dropped off the face of the earth on you. My world collapsed in on me and a lot of S#&$ went down so I wasn't able to scrape together enough to pay you.

I'm willing to pay interest because of the insane wait.

I get paid at the end of the month and would love to pay you for your work then if possible. If not that is alright because it's totally no fault of yours.

23 hours ago, (XB1)A DeluZionaL said:

I am terribly sorry for having dropped off the face of the earth on you. My world collapsed in on me and a lot of S#&$ went down so I wasn't able to scrape together enough to pay you.

I'm willing to pay interest because of the insane wait.

I get paid at the end of the month and would love to pay you for your work then if possible. If not that is alright because it's totally no fault of yours.

No worries, thanks for getting back to me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2020-05-10 at 3:49 PM, Emperor said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Shadows of Aetheria
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details:
    • Somewhat similar design to one of your previous works: Znmy7qi.png&key=5657afbed97418c60ae6a65d
    • Get rid of the lotus emblem that's in the back and replace the shield with a burning tree (Yggdrasil, Ash Tree)
    • Get the hooded figure looking at us downward some, looking at the burning tree, same red eyes and such. Give him some dark wings that wrap downward around the burning tree
  • Additional Comments:
    • If it makes it easier for you, contact me on discord: Emperor#0483
    • Currently trade-banned til the 12th, so you can wait until I am available to give plat in advance.

@Jithvan DM me on Discord so I'm able to know when I can toss you the advance platinum. Emperor#0483

If you look closely, many of those logos have content created by other artists.  Combine previously created content to make it look like yours is not recommended.  Just by looking at them once I have recognized enough shapes and emblems that existed since long before this post.  And honestly, I would charge a maximum of $ 5 or 100pl for each logo to be made.

On 2020-07-20 at 8:51 PM, Pitchers said:

If you look closely, many of those logos have content created by other artists.  Combine previously created content to make it look like yours is not recommended.  Just by looking at them once I have recognized enough shapes and emblems that existed since long before this post.  And honestly, I would charge a maximum of $ 5 or 100pl for each logo to be made.

Emblems are created to match what a player wants, sometimes I get requests where people want emblems similar to others out there, or will provide me with reference images they want me to replicate.

Archived