Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

On 8/3/2017 at 5:41 PM, Jithvan said:

Like this?

2XHLGFc.png

That looks pretty darn amazing!  I do want some things to change however:

- The shield looks too washed out/unpolished/smudged, it looks to be a design choice but would much prefer it to be more detailed with scars/scratches as originally detailed, as well as some worn/age marks, e.g. "realistic". The sword's edges are clearly defined for example, and the "realistic" part can be compard to this http://i.imgur.com/ehrqdS9.jpg.
- I forgot to mention this in the original request, but the inscription surrounding the white glowing orb at the top should have an orokin inscription translations of the latin words "Tempus", "Incendium", "Tellus", and "Ventus". I think the translations from TennoType should suffice.
- The sword's pommel should be smaller
- The sword's blade at the bottom is definitely too cartoonish and looks off, especially with the border.
- The orb shine should be less shiny
- The bottom right orb is def. too white. I think one of the blue shades here http://www.color-hex.com/palettes/5199.png is probably a better fit. It should resemble wind - as long as it doesn't resemble the upper left element's color.
- Reverse the color schemes of the branching designs off the shield and the wings (so the wings are pure white/gray and the branches are dark).

And a request from a clan member in an effort to increase the originality of the design, when compared to the original reference image to the shield:
"merge the sword and shield together or more simple, just put the grip on top of it but be sure its the same exact materials so it looks consistent (http://i.imgur.com/OA42vAj.jpg). then id suggest putting some white yellowish glow somewhere on the emblem to add some "divine" feel
maybe in the cracks on the shield itself?
oh and a slight white outer glow for the background decorations so it stands out a little more, but not too much just slightly"

No worries about how long it will take - take as long as you need. Thank you.

21 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Like this?

pPG72aG.png

Looks like a winner to me. Going over it with the rest of the clan but i think this will do just fine. I'll let you know if anything changes. 

Update: The rest of the clan wants to know if there is a way to make it more ninja like. Maybe a ninja cowl on the skull or change the pirate swords into kitanas.

10 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Could you get me the other parts on the list aswell? Took me a while to make the changes you wanted.

Is this ok?

s5Svdjc.png

the spira prime pouch I can give them to you, but the venka p gauntlets and spira p blade, I do not have them but i can try to have it and  
could you change the design of the ribbons like this https://image.freepik.com/icones-gratuites/ruban-forme-noire_318-43241.jpg with gold ornements and put them across?

18 minutes ago, NitroZ__ said:

the spira prime pouch I can give them to you, but the venka p gauntlets and spira p blade, I do not have them but i can try to have it and  
could you change the design of the ribbons like this https://image.freepik.com/icones-gratuites/ruban-forme-noire_318-43241.jpg with gold ornements and put them across?

Like this?

qx9Dtcu.png

On 8/5/2017 at 9:02 AM, (PS4)vKMendZ said:

anyway to pay through ps4 plat...

Unfortunately, No.

On 8/5/2017 at 8:06 AM, (PS4)ConsoleWolf said:

Looks like a winner to me. Going over it with the rest of the clan but i think this will do just fine. I'll let you know if anything changes. 

Update: The rest of the clan wants to know if there is a way to make it more ninja like. Maybe a ninja cowl on the skull or change the pirate swords into kitanas.

Like this?

s71hXvV.png

On 8/5/2017 at 6:06 AM, ISpent200pToChangeMyName said:

That looks pretty darn amazing!  I do want some things to change however:

- The shield looks too washed out/unpolished/smudged, it looks to be a design choice but would much prefer it to be more detailed with scars/scratches as originally detailed, as well as some worn/age marks, e.g. "realistic". The sword's edges are clearly defined for example, and the "realistic" part can be compard to this http://i.imgur.com/ehrqdS9.jpg.
- I forgot to mention this in the original request, but the inscription surrounding the white glowing orb at the top should have an orokin inscription translations of the latin words "Tempus", "Incendium", "Tellus", and "Ventus". I think the translations from TennoType should suffice.
- The sword's pommel should be smaller
- The sword's blade at the bottom is definitely too cartoonish and looks off, especially with the border.
- The orb shine should be less shiny
- The bottom right orb is def. too white. I think one of the blue shades here http://www.color-hex.com/palettes/5199.png is probably a better fit. It should resemble wind - as long as it doesn't resemble the upper left element's color.
- Reverse the color schemes of the branching designs off the shield and the wings (so the wings are pure white/gray and the branches are dark).

And a request from a clan member in an effort to increase the originality of the design, when compared to the original reference image to the shield:
"merge the sword and shield together or more simple, just put the grip on top of it but be sure its the same exact materials so it looks consistent (http://i.imgur.com/OA42vAj.jpg). then id suggest putting some white yellowish glow somewhere on the emblem to add some "divine" feel
maybe in the cracks on the shield itself?
oh and a slight white outer glow for the background decorations so it stands out a little more, but not too much just slightly"

No worries about how long it will take - take as long as you need. Thank you.

This ok?

CxPw1rY.png

On 8/7/2017 at 0:13 AM, ISpent200pToChangeMyName said:

It looks better! However, my clan mates are not quite satisfied with it yet - though before we continue, can I get a price quote/estimate as to how much it would cost at this point?

$50

15 hours ago, (PS4)ConsoleWolf said:

That's it. It's perfect. 

Great, took me 2 hours if I add in the time to make the changes, so that'll be $40. I'll send you the final emblem without the background once the payment is received :)

On 8/3/2017 at 2:04 AM, (PS4)BabyBoi6769 said:

iJT0EVM.pngThe clan I am in charge of is called simply malbec clan.  yes it is a grape wine made in europe.  so what i was thinking was to keep it unique I have a few suggestions:  so remove the skull and put malbec with a design of some type that best goes with it.  you can improvise from there. keep the spikes. make them gold and connect them with a ring. lastly the fire decal replace with a grape-vine and where the flame curl up...grapes lol :). so yeah that's what i'd like off the top of my head.

This Ok?

UYhqmEC.png

5 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Great, took me 2 hours if I add in the time to make the changes, so that'll be $40. I'll send you the final emblem without the background once the payment is received :)

Okay. Thank you very much from the whole clan for taking the time to do this. It really does look good. 

Hello A new request here. Been looking at your work and I'd also like to commission a piece.

• Clan/Alliance Name: Ashwings
  • Preferred Payment Type: Paypal - In advance if preferred.
  • Design Details: Side profile of a pair of extended wings. Linked imgur album for longer description.
  • Links to reference images:http://imgur.com/a/s10Uy
  • Additional Comments: Within Imgur Album

Hope to hear from you soon Jithvan.

12 hours ago, Caelward said:

Hello A new request here. Been looking at your work and I'd also like to commission a piece.

• Clan/Alliance Name: Ashwings
  • Preferred Payment Type: Paypal - In advance if preferred.
  • Design Details: Side profile of a pair of extended wings. Linked imgur album for longer description.
  • Links to reference images:http://imgur.com/a/s10Uy
  • Additional Comments: Within Imgur Album

Hope to hear from you soon Jithvan.

Started working on it, any colour scheme you want me to follow?

1 hour ago, Jithvan said:

Started working on it, any colour scheme you want me to follow?

I imagine the wings to be primarily black and white. Not much colour, but traces of gold around the tennobet and the inner wing would probably be a nice touch.

Otherwise, I'm happy with a clean design. Not a great fan of complex and busy symbols myself.

12 hours ago, Caelward said:

I imagine the wings to be primarily black and white. Not much colour, but traces of gold around the tennobet and the inner wing would probably be a nice touch.

Otherwise, I'm happy with a clean design. Not a great fan of complex and busy symbols myself.

Something like this?

LnL4hDW.png

11 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Something like this?

-snip-

Mmm, looks very nice.

At first I actually wanted the tennobet within the actual wing, but no, this is fine. I like it better without it there.

Edited: I'll ask for one change and perhaps one alternate version. Neither of which should be too difficult I hope.

One change is to move the tennobet out from under the wing away from the ends of the crumbling feathers. It feels like it's a bit obscured underneath. If it could run parallel with the top of the wings, that would be fantastic.

As an alternate version, would it be too much trouble to do one with reddish ash instead of golden? With the texture it currently has, I'm a bit uncomfortable with the colour.

Quick and dirty example of moving the tennobet.

Spoiler

FM6yLXo.png

Otherwise, I'm really happy with the design and it's just shy of done. How much are you asking for this piece?

Archived