Mastering TennoCon 101: A TennoCon Survival Guide by [DE]Aidan

aidan890

Mastering TennoCon 101 Banner.jpg

Hello Tenno,

With TennoCon fast approaching, we wanted to impart some final words of wisdom. We also wanted to make sure you all knew what was going on in the week leading up to the big event, and what the day itself, July 8th, would look like.

https://www.warframe.com/news/mastering-tennocon-2017

It was a lot of fun to put this together for everyone and I am very glad that I got the chance to doodle on a digital chalkboard of my own creation. 

See many of you this Saturday! Take care Tenno!

[DE]Aidan

P.S. There is still time to pick up your Digital Packs to gain access to the Baro Ki'Teer TennoCon relay.

Just now, [DE]Aidan said:

Even if you aren't able to attend don't worry! There are still lots of ways you can participate from home.

Challenge accepted i'm gonna try this .... while holding a baby ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

2 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hello Tenno,

With TennoCon fast approaching, we wanted to impart some final words of wisdom. We also wanted to make sure you all knew what was going on in the week leading up to the big event, and what the day itself, July 8th, would look like.

https://www.warframe.com/news/mastering-tennocon-2017

It was a lot of fun to put this together for everyone and I am very glad that I got the chance to doodle on a digital chalkboard of my own creation. 

See many of you this Saturday! Take care Tenno!

[DE]Aidan

P.S. There is still time to pick up your Digital Packs to gain access to the Baro Ki'Teer TennoCon relay.

I've contacted EventBrite and also sent in a support ticket, but I'm gonna ask here too.

I've recently changed my name from Naith to Valiant. I bought a digital ticket when they were available using my original name. Is this going to screw up my digital ticket order and if so, how can I make sure it doesn't?

Hoping it doesn't :/

Edit: Nevermind! Thankfully I just checked and I recently received an email from EventBrite/WF (the same day I sent it which is good timing) saying my ticket has been altered in accordance with my name change. Leaving this here just in case other people are wondering what to do if they happen to have the same circumstances.

Edited by Valiant

> Is on other side of the world

> Has exam on the same day as Tennocon

> Spent all my Digital Ticket money on Steam Summer Sale

Have a blast out there, everyone who's going! I'm looking forward to seeing what DE has in store for us!

Edited by Ollnozz

1 hour ago, lazuron said:

If I actually find love at Tennocon I will just give you more of my money. No questions asked. Possibly even my first born child. Depends on how she feels about it.

I think you should probably hold on to that.

4 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

We have card readers for debit and credit!

@[DE]Aidan

So you are saying it is okay for us to use our credit and debit cards? Because last year and I think even this year at some point we were told that we could not use them and had to bring "pre-paid credit cards". So I can avoid that and just use my bank issued VISA Debit Card? I would just like to make sure I have it straight to avoid disappointment and not have to do a bit of a tedious work-around on it. I'd appreciate any response to help clarify this for me. Especially since TennoCon is this weekend and I am flying on Friday morning to go to the event.

Edited by Vindicative

1 hour ago, Vindicative said:

So you are saying it is okay for us to use our credit and debit cards? Because last year and I think even this year at some point we were told that we could not use them and had to bring "pre-paid credit cards". So I can avoid that and just use my bank issued VISA Debit Card? I would just like to make sure I have it straight to avoid disappointment and not have to do a bit of a tedious work-around on it. I'd appreciate any response to help clarify this for me. Especially since TennoCon is this weekend and I am flying on Friday morning to go to the event.

found this on rebecca's twitter from a few days ago

but i would like some more confirmation as well @[DE]Aidan

Edited by Zortyx

9 minutes ago, (PS4)appretice said:

I third this, if I could just go all cash and avoid cards I would prefer that.

i'm just going to bring both in case we don't get a response by the night before tennocon but yeah i would prefer to just use cash as well.

Your Glyth is soooo amazing @[DE]Aidan *-*

Unfortunately I'm not going to TennoCon, but i'll stalker all of you "on stream". :devil:

"Find love???" I loved this Ideia haha

On 04/07/2017 at 2:30 PM, AerinSol said:

Please tell me 2 million condoms will be provided like the Olympics do.

21 Million condoms losers. =D

On 04/07/2017 at 2:53 PM, Neo_182 said:

I wish #foreveralone
giphy.gif

kkkkkkkkkk