Mastering TennoCon 101: A TennoCon Survival Guide by [DE]Aidan

aidan890

On 7/5/2017 at 3:11 PM, Vindicative said:

@[DE]Aidan

So you are saying it is okay for us to use our credit and debit cards? Because last year and I think even this year at some point we were told that we could not use them and had to bring "pre-paid credit cards". So I can avoid that and just use my bank issued VISA Debit Card? I would just like to make sure I have it straight to avoid disappointment and not have to do a bit of a tedious work-around on it. I'd appreciate any response to help clarify this for me. Especially since TennoCon is this weekend and I am flying on Friday morning to go to the event.

Yes, Credit and Debit will both be accepted :) We have 3g card reader machines.

1 minute ago, --G-Force-- said:

hello i bought digital ticket , wondering what the process is , as i have not received any details about my purchase 

You will receive your email with the appropriate codes tomorrow, on the day of TennoCon.

48 minutes ago, --G-Force-- said:

Aidan what time please as i am Australia and need to look at time difference

45 minutes ago, Lele. said:

@[DE]Aidan Can we have a reference time for email? 

You can expect your emails around 11am ET, when TennoCon begins and the Relay opens :)

18 minutes ago, Praetor_Fenix said:

If you're attending, does that include the plat lottery ticket as well, or do attendees still need to buy the digital pack for the drawing?

All attendees will have a Power Plat raffle ticket in their entry bags 

So, maybe I haven't been paying much attention or something, but I have no idea when the Tennocon Livestream is. I know which channel it takes place on, and I know that you guys are two hours ahead of me, but I don't know the time I need to tune in. Does anyone know?

Eastern timezone, July 7 @ 10:00pm I can no longer purchase a digital ticket? I have to assume the store page is in another timezone. >_>  

Are digital ticket sales going to be available the day of Tennocon? I can't think of a reason for them not to be. 

2 hours ago, CobaltGTSR said:

Eastern timezone, July 7 @ 10:00pm I can no longer purchase a digital ticket? I have to assume the store page is in another timezone. >_>  

Are digital ticket sales going to be available the day of Tennocon? I can't think of a reason for them not to be. 

From the FAQ page: http://www.warframe.com/en/tennocon-faq

HOW LONG ARE TICKETS ON SALE?

Tickets are on sale now until the day of the Con, unless they sell out before then. So don't delay!  Digital Packs are on sale until July 7th at 9 am.m ET.

And now it's the dawn of Day 3, with no digital ticket email in sight.

What's going on?

I mean, I'll send ANOTHER email, but since the other one hasn't been responded to...

I'm more than a little concerned here, folks.