Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CPU Usage at 100%

Kyzelion

Hi there guys. 

So recently I've noticed that mostly during the loading screen (where you can see your ships and move it around before the start of a mission) or sometimes during or right after login screen as well, all 4 cores of my CPU rise and stick at 100% for maybe 7- 15 seconds. Sometimes it's even less like 4 seconds or so. Somehow it only happens in Warframe. At the beginning I thought it would be my CPU bottlenecking the gpu but I dont think it is the case if all other games works just fine. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem and if you read this, please can you test it out in your game and let me know? The software that I use to track FPS and temperature in game is MSI Afterburner. Here is a screenshot link of the issue. This is during login screen.

If that's a problem on my side and you guys have a fix for it, please let me know and I appreciate it in advance. And if it's server related, hopefully it can get fixed soon. Sorry about my English.

Thank you very much.

Now that Tennocon is over I hope they will focus on fixing this issue because if the server have choosen a potato pc to host I have just wasted a minute on loading screen and returned to my ship because his pc was not responding for 5 sec and that is really annoying.

Edited by PETI258

On 7/14/2017 at 5:03 PM, AshleyMeowMeow said:

The game maxes out my Ryzen 7 1700 for a brief time on level loading and startup. But it doesn't seem to affect performance for me. I have a rx560 video card.

Warframe never uses much on the ryzens right? Also do you also see lower fps figures when hosting and being in a 4 man squad?

Because your chip should at least not be the bottleneck at all, also for OP PC specs please!System-Specs.PNG

Something like this though power supply does not matter and the coolers in most situations though some situations it does matter, like for instance how hot your laptop is, is it clogged with dust, or just gets to hot.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

Edited by TheRoaringLion