The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interactive Lobby

MetaMortred

I liked the old lobby - the one back in October. We could see the players and I did know who i was playing with, now I dont even know. Once i thought i was witha friend, i chatted about friend stuff and he didnt respond, i started a game and BAM it was someone else. I felt "violated" i was in the wrong session.

This needs fixing. A better lobby, where I can also select planets, not missions. If i want to go from saturn to ceres i have to traverse several planets in a confusing way - if the planets were just rolled out I would simply click it.

I cant believe why this is not addressed yet.

While I am sure they have an agenda with higher priority fixes, I agree the lobby could be friendlier when playing with others. I love the way the TEnno are all sitting around the galaxy map - but I want to look around! Just being able to look and view the other physical warframes sitting around the map with me would be cool, as well as other Quality of Life improvements, such as having an audible ping when someone types to the Squad chat, and easier map exploration. Someone will vote for a mission and I have to hunt around to find it.

There is a lobby map in Unreal but you customized for your server, it had teleporters you just run into them, but it changes the entire server.

I think its a cool idea in a non-combat area check out the others.

heck you could just make buy/sell market stores for your merch, haggle with the merchant rather than doing it thru menus.

I'd avoid haggling mechanics xD but eventually having a more central lobby wouldn't be bad. I know there is a lot of talk about Tenno HQ and such, this all sort of fits together. They could also use it to tie in lore and community events - if there was a "HQ" or you had an interactive lobby, alerts could be posted on a message board in the background, that kind of thing.

I just think they have other agenda items to work on first, but this is good to keep on the back burner.