Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4

[DE]Danielle

4 minutes ago, HarrodTasker said:

The Octavia mandachord volume slider was great.  Can I get the same for Harrow's creepy whispering sound effect?  It genuinely makes Harrow encounters uncomfortable to me.

lol that sound from harrow its good always it sound too short to be " uncomfortable"  anyway i agree the option to slider volume but for all warframes abilitiesor so ..

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Harrow Changes:
snip

Fixes

• Fixed Harrow’s front cloth clipping through his legs during his Agile animation.

Harrow changes - nothing bad there but would have liked to have seen a small buff to the duration of the first part of 4...just enough to make it more viable when saving down players.  Would also have been nice to see some way of getting something from his 1, 2 and 3 when other players kills because if you're on the star map with a wof ember (or similar) you might as well just give up trying (not just a problem for harrow if we're being honest).

Harrow cloth... can you maybe do the other skins/frames that clip like the feyarch oberon one....

Also no changes to Knell, it really does need looking at and maybe a small buff to Scourge's damage output while you're at it....

Edited by LSG501

4 minutes ago, HarrodTasker said:

The Octavia mandachord volume slider was great.  Can I get the same for Harrow's creepy whispering sound effect?  It genuinely makes Harrow encounters uncomfortable to me.

But I wanna whisper in your ear and tell ya something that you'd like to hear. 

CdX9v0_XIAAQ0KS.jpg

A Donda Decoration has been added!

After completing the Chains of Harrow quest, visit Palladino in Iron Wake to PURCHRASE your Donda for a small Ducat fee. Shiny for a shiny!

246bc-throwing-book.gif?w=736

Edited by Baterial

READ DE...PLZ.... 100% over Looked

no fix for Riven Dark split sword ... it dosnt at all effect the weapon... at all.. UI dosnt show it, ingame it dosnt effect it..

the longer you wait the less we value the mod will have....

Edited by Urska

3 minutes ago, ZephyrPrime said:

Is it not crit per 80 damage anymore? I'll understand if not, but there's no note on it being reverted. 

Yes... it went from 1 crit per 100 damage to 1.25 and now 1.5. Doesnt matter the way which you say it the result is the same.

• Disabled mission failure for taking too long in Mastery Rank Tests.
  • Added notification for Energy gained by hitting enemies with Void Dash (it was always 10 energy/enemy but you could never see this)

a tiny bit to late i failed MR24 test once already:(

and nice to know we can get energy when in operator mode...

Edited by fatDOX8-EGT-

Is somebody going to address the fact that 

Update 21 has caused severe loading and game crashing problems 

Why isn't there a fix for that yet

I'm having a hard time finding a squad 

Or being able to play in general 

Devs    please help

Edited by OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY

Thurible

• Increased Range from 15m to 20m
  • Sped up Energy Channeling by 50%
  • Energy Channeling speed is now affected by Natural Talent

Still no fix for only Harrow's kills and headshots counting for Thurible energy renewal, even if at reduced effectiveness compared to Harrow. This makes it very hard for him to be a proper support frame, forcing him to be a kill hog to get the team energy. 

Please, this is the most important change Harrow needs. He is never going to be a proper support frame in non-organized pick up games (the majority of games) until something is done about this. 

The rest of the changes are great, and we are thankful for them! But that one issue with thurible keeps popping up in games as an issue. 

Either I find myself getting most of the kills, so there is hardly a point at that point to me being support anyways, or I find myself drying up on kills and wasting most of the energy spent on thurible. With only my kills counting, in random games it works out to often being feast or famine, and doesn't really foster a coop experience. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

• Changed Defection squad sizes to a constant 3 in Solo or 4 in Multiplayer.
  • Defection sessions are now joinable until 1 squad is rescued or 3 or more Defectors are killed. This will result in more open Defection sessions to join.
  • Reduced the scans required on the White Charger from 20 to 3.
  • Defection Alerts now count squads rescued instead of individuals rescued. Requirement for normal Alerts is 4 squads (1 squad from A, 1 from B, 2 from C in multiplayer)
  • Fixed no enemies spawning after a Host migration.

This changes nothing how terrible this game mode is. Working on it is a waste, just like infested salvage. No one wants to play this, no one.