Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4

[DE]Danielle

On the Razor Chroma notes, I'm not sure why but ever since the Harrow update the game has messed up my chroma settings entirely. If I exit warframe it takes them a few hours to go back to normal so long as I DO NOT open Warframe. I'm not sure why it's doing that and nothing from Razer has been able to help fix this, by chance did you guys do something with how Warframe interacts with them if you already have a set color setting? I'm getting really annoyed with my keyboard's chroma not working correctly when I play Warframe I don't want it randomly changing colors on me from what I had them set to; maybe some kind of a toggle for this? i don't mind it matching my frame's energy every so often but that should not be a forced setting I'd much rather being able to configure it myself not be forced into something I don't want it to be.

28 minutes ago, ZephyrPrime said:

Is it not crit per 80 damage anymore? I'll understand if not, but there's no note on it being reverted. 

technically it never was. They just worded it poorly.

Originally it was 100/1% then they did the 80/1% thing but the UI and whatnot read 100/1.25% which was pretty much the exact same thing. This is just buffing it even further.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed being able to damage enemies outside the Rift while you are currently in it.

Huh, i thought that was intentional....

I guess my Limbo usage is going to go down dramatically....

2 minutes ago, zeroach said:

Huh, i thought that was intentional....

I guess my Limbo usage is going to go down dramatically....

You were supposed to be safe from them firing at you in the void it was never supposed to let you hurt them if you were in the void and they weren't. You're supposed to bring a few of them into the void with you to kill or keep safe depending on who/what it is.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Defection Changes & Fixes:

• Changed Defection squad sizes to a constant 3 in Solo or 4 in Multiplayer.
  • Reduced the scans required on the White Charger from 20 to 3.

Me now after doing all the Defection runs required to get 20 scans in solo:

Risultati immagini per pc thrown gif

So I do not believe this has been posted, I hadn't really looked around, but

Kuva Siphons:

There's still a bug where the Kuva Siphon will spawn an Eximus Guardian instead of a Kuva Mist, doubt this is intentional since the Kuva Siphon itself still waddles it's arm around looking for a Kuva mist. It'll 100% fail at finding a Kuva mist so we'll end up waiting for a minute or so till it gives up to look for a new one.

Also, fix Dark Split Sword rivens already.

Now reposting for the third time.

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

25 minutes ago, King_drex666 said:

well as a controller user here the navigation has been bugged ever since the chains of harrow came out i mean if i use my controller to access any alerts or anything there the screen just freeze it wont work. i have to pause the game and teleport myself to foundry or some other places to get back in the game.

Also the alerts for helmets are more rare than getting an axi r1 drop from missions for me please put the alternate helmets of new warframes occasionally please DE.

I thought it was caused by mouse too... I definitely have had it happen with mouse at least once. But yeah, I'd appreciate they looked into it.

On another hand, Danielle, there's a bug with Harrow in which his emissive textures (AKA the energy dots across the body) are turned off when you're a host or when you use an ability (Penance and Covenant, once the effects end) as a client. Do you guys have that logged?

2 minutes ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

Now reposting for the third time.

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

This has been like this since, err, I think last year around this date. They wanted to PBR the sigils but something came out wrong. That's the result. But yeah, I haven't forgotten either, I hope they come up with something about it soonTM.

Edited by NightmareT12

Also i'm laughing so hard at everyone who is tilted over penance having a cap.

A 1 minute buff was already long enough. Now it's 2 minutes and people are still mad over it having a cap. Calm down people, it isn't hard to stack your shield back up and recast at the end of the duration, i mean that's why harrow gets like 300 shield per enemy hit with his 1.

3 minutes ago, Pyus said:

tenor.gif

...for 16 seconds, than it's back to getting one shot by crewmen on sortie 3

Just use your chains right before the invisible wears off easily solve your problem also your overshields help a lot with that as they have to go through it first to even do hp dmg unless they're using something that ignores shields; ie bleed out from slash.

Penance

• Increased Duration from Shields by 25%
  • Increased Duration cap from 60 seconds to 120 seconds
  • Increased Fire Rate from 25% to 35%
  • Increased Reload Speed from 50% to 70%

Thank you, guys!  This is a super great change, and the 120 sec cap is totally fair.

I love the fix on Berserker for Exalted Blade, but now I can't hit Nullifier Bubbles with it! xD
I tried with a Galatine Prime too and I can't hit it as well, so I'm assuming that melee weapons now can't hit the bubble.

Great job, placing this +300mb update. Too bad it doesn't have fixes for missing dialogue in Second Dream nor fixes the cinematic bug for said quest. Half the dialogue doesn't either trigger or requires multiple mission restarts to even work.