Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, KainDarkfire said:

It would be completely broken if someone else could trigger the regen.

Meanwhile, could we fix several of the glitches that've shown up for the past 2-3 patches instead of adding more?

- Projectiles broke REALLY HARD on this patch

- Javlok suddenly can't use Tactical Reload; if this was intended, why can Ferrox and Scourge still use it? (And where's the patch notes?)

Oh yeah, you mean like how Trinity can't have someone kill their EV target for instant ener- Oh wait they can, and how Trinity can restore MUCH more energy than Harrow in general. Well at least with his 2, when Harrow does damage it Life Strikes back to the team. It's not like Trinity can just hit 4 and restore all health, shields and give a DR buff.... on yeah I forgot she can. So wait, tell me again what is the point of Harrow as support right now? Except for a few second of invul followed by some crit chance buff?

Don't get me wrong I WANT to like Harrow, hell I want to LOVE Harrow but he is just not a good support right now. I mean if Oberron could give any energy back at all I think he would be a better support on all counts. As it is right now Trinity is at the top, Oberron is in second and Harrow is dead last. This is just for Support mind you, I think i would rather take Harrow (with Oberron a close second) for soloing. He just doesn't work as well as the others in a group setting though.

The Harrow buffs are great and all except...

Why is Thurible still such an anti-support ability? His teammates should be able to be receiving support from Harrow by defeating enemies within his range (Or possibly also by those affected by Condemn outside his usual radius which is rather small).

8 hours ago, Mirathyl said:

On the Razor Chroma notes, I'm not sure why but ever since the Harrow update the game has messed up my chroma settings entirely. If I exit warframe it takes them a few hours to go back to normal so long as I DO NOT open Warframe. I'm not sure why it's doing that and nothing from Razer has been able to help fix this, by chance did you guys do something with how Warframe interacts with them if you already have a set color setting? I'm getting really annoyed with my keyboard's chroma not working correctly when I play Warframe I don't want it randomly changing colors on me from what I had them set to; maybe some kind of a toggle for this? i don't mind it matching my frame's energy every so often but that should not be a forced setting I'd much rather being able to configure it myself not be forced into something I don't want it to be.

First install Razor Synapse (If not allready installed) Open Synapse, click on croma apps, under settings click on : off. Then click on apps list, you should see Warframe.x 32 or 64.exe, hold your mouse on that, and to your right you will see 3 straight lines, at the end of the gary box, right click on them and disable Warframe.x 32 or 64.exe, that worked on my Razor keyboard :smile:

And if you have a Razor Chroma gaming mouse it's the same.

Edited by PoulsenJ

So it was 300mb of nothing... now the game cause my screen to just freeze at login (lower end PC) while still running in the background, ram usage and performance in general still has not been fix (loading still cause delay/freeze for 15 second on my higher spec laptop) and thus matching making is impossible if I don't host. And my lower end PC is still literally unplayable.

Edited by WaiFoong98

11 hours ago, PurpleNyxPrime said:

No. Remove the cap.

As one who was all for the idea of putting it on a toggle, I think 120 seconds is very manageable. Especially since you can refresh whenever you want.

Penance is currently in a great place. I don't think any more adjustments need made.

Same with Thurible. Works much better now.

12 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

As one who was all for the idea of putting it on a toggle, I think 120 seconds is very manageable. Especially since you can refresh whenever you want.

Penance is currently in a great place. I don't think any more adjustments need made.

Same with Thurible. Works much better now.

Respectfully I disgree, not on the cap as that is in a good place. I still think the allies need to benefit and their damage and kills need to trigger the healing and the energy regen, even if it's at 50% of Harrows gain. That would make the frame an actual support frame. Going a step further if they gave his Thurible 50% of the current affinity range (So range of 25), affected by Vazarin after it's activated (So a range of 33.5 then) and made it not affected by range mods I think he would be perfect.

(I think the first change is absolutely needed to put him on par with Trinity for energy regen and heals while the second one just makes him so much better and frees up a mod slot giving him more utility.)

Edited by jragonsoul

11 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Harrow changes - nothing bad there but would have liked to have seen a small buff to the duration of the first part of 4...just enough to make it more viable when saving down players.  Would also have been nice to see some way of getting something from his 1, 2 and 3 when other players kills because if you're on the star map with a wof ember (or similar) you might as well just give up trying (not just a problem for harrow if we're being honest).

Harrow cloth... can you maybe do the other skins/frames that clip like the feyarch oberon one....

Also no changes to Knell, it really does need looking at and maybe a small buff to Scourge's damage output while you're at it....

Legit if you put up decent duration and have natural talent right before you try to revive, you can fully revive someone with no problems. Natural talent speeds up casting animation for his 1,2,3, and 4. Kinda feels like a must on him anyway.

54 minutes ago, Oakhams said:

Legit if you put up decent duration and have natural talent right before you try to revive, you can fully revive someone with no problems. Natural talent speeds up casting animation for his 1,2,3, and 4. Kinda feels like a must on him anyway.

As I play with him more it is apparent that the 4 really isn't intended to be used as a form of damage reduction. It does do this, yes, but you want to use the 4 and 2 together so it buffers you from ohko when you regen some shielding. The main point of it is the crit bonus which works great. 

I do think the thurible mechanics are a little screwy upon further investigation. Allies should definitely gain energy back from their kills in addition to harrows. 

Health regen from penance does make sense thematically. He sacrifices his shields to give something to teammates. It's just outclassed for healing by Oberon and trinity. Though the buffs are nice.