Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Kuria Locations with Screenshots

kyori

Question

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508828282

This list wasn't by me but it is very helpful in my search for kuria. I've completed my kuria search thanks to it, so just want to share it with fellow Tenno here. So far only the latest kuria location change haven't been updated, the rest are correct iirc. 

EDIT: 27/08/2018 ----> Fellow Tenno @Blockorz has found the new location of Kurai 5-3, it's just a few meters from its old location and can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/5L2Ekul  Thank you so much for the effort, way to go Tenno!

EDIT: 20/03/2019 ----> Fellow Tenno @elarium has found a Reddit link which inside has this slideshow which seems useful. Check it out!

EDIT: 29/05/2019 ---> Fellow Tenno @Firetempest has posted about the new kuria location on the new Gas City tileset! 

Spoiler

New gas city locations

89CexKs.jpg

And in the stairs room has a center pylon with two control panels on the top walkways to discharge the electricity.

KvJzG09.jpg

EDIT: 7/6/2019 ----> Fellow Tenno @GentlePuppet found this Kuria in the new Gas City!

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by kyori
  • Like 37

I guess I'm stupid. I only found this thread a couple of days ago, and a friend and I have only just started looking for these beasties. We are going to go planet by planet, and are already stuck. I have found 2 of the ones on Earth. but I can't find 1-3. The video I watched shows it on E-Prime. I have tried to figure out where it is by the mini-map in the upper left corner, but I CANNOT figure out where it is. I doesn't help the video shows E-Prime, but the planet location he clicks on is Lith.

Can someone PLEASE post a screenshot of the location with the FULL screen map?

Also, are there JPG maps of the different planet locations? I want to try a keep track of where I find sculptures, in case, if one shows up, I can see if it is in certain places.

On 2018-05-26 at 9:02 AM, GinormousKiwi said:

I guess I'm stupid. I only found this thread a couple of days ago, and a friend and I have only just started looking for these beasties. We are going to go planet by planet, and are already stuck. I have found 2 of the ones on Earth. but I can't find 1-3. The video I watched shows it on E-Prime. I have tried to figure out where it is by the mini-map in the upper left corner, but I CANNOT figure out where it is. I doesn't help the video shows E-Prime, but the planet location he clicks on is Lith.

Can someone PLEASE post a screenshot of the location with the FULL screen map?

Also, are there JPG maps of the different planet locations? I want to try a keep track of where I find sculptures, in case, if one shows up, I can see if it is in certain places.

This one took a few tries before I found it...and the key was - to take it easy. I did all of these as solo missions, unless, of course, if you're running with a likeminded crew...as that works best, imho. Anyhoo, I think I got this by doing a capture mission, and then going exploring... Some of the ones that await discovery are even more hard to get, so, take it easy...marathon, not sprint! Cheers!

On 2018-05-22 at 11:00 PM, BeastfaB said:

13-2 and 13-3 are all I have left. I have captured just about every Grineer in the universe and still cant get that tile to load.

The Bad News: See my comment under the vid clip; it took me 32 runs to get that tile set to appear. 

The Good News: It will drop - eventually. And, when it does, you can harvest both kitties in one go! 

Cheers!

Am 6.7.2017 um 06:27 schrieb kyori:

This list wasn't by me but it is very helpful in my search for kuria. I've completed my kuria search thanks to it, so just want to share it with fellow Tenno here. So far only the latest kuria location change haven't been updated, the rest are correct iirc. 

*Btw, no offense not sure why the pinned kuria post is still being pinned as I couldn't find most of the info in there. 

Thanks m8! It helped me! :D

I'm 100% positive the room "RECOVERED BY FATE"  aka 1-2 should be in doesn't exist anymore. Now, I know some room are super rare, but I have literally never seen this room. I've tried every possible planet and almost every single mode, yet I've never seen it.

6 minutes ago, DrunkenBadgerr said:

I'm 100% positive the room "RECOVERED BY FATE"  aka 1-2 should be in doesn't exist anymore. Now, I know some room are super rare, but I have literally never seen this room. I've tried every possible planet and almost every single mode, yet I've never seen it.

It still exist in the game as I’ve come across the room some days ago. That is a very rare room. It only existed in Jupiter Corpus Gas City. It cannot be found in any other planet except Jupiter. Keep trying. 

40 minutes ago, kyori said:

It still exist in the game as I’ve come across the room some days ago. That is a very rare room. It only existed in Jupiter Corpus Gas City. It cannot be found in any other planet except Jupiter. Keep trying. 

My theory of "complaining makes things magically happen" is now proven. Give or take 8 tries later I got that room and my Kuria. Thanks for the tip though!

22 hours ago, DrunkenBadgerr said:

My theory of "complaining makes things magically happen" is now proven. Give or take 8 tries later I got that room and my Kuria. Thanks for the tip though!

It's just RNG. I just did a kuva mission in Jupiter and came across that room twice in that single mission. Glad you have found yours.

Ah, what a sweet memories from time when I was still hunting these down. Got all only because of this guide. Good luck to everyone, it's still a pain to find some rooms, but with enough patience, they will all come to you on their own eventually.

Edited by CoreXCZ

vor 26 Minuten schrieb barofan:

Kuria 5-3 has just been removed from its old place, no one knows where it is now, mayber we need to update asap to help others.

I'm eagerly awaiting it being found, last one I'm missing.

Found old 5-3 several times but didn't get the scan obviously.

1 hour ago, Leoffta said:

Anyone know where is 12-2? Suppose be in this room?

Go behind the cart which is shown on pic 1, then you will see an opening as shown in pic 2, go down the little steps of stairs and you will find it in there.

The room is not blocked off from the start. So if you come against a wall or a door that won't open, it will mean it is not the right location.

Based on the image you provided, it looks like it is in the direction of A, towards the right, but your map shows that there is no further room towards the right, so it means the room didn't spawn.

Edited by kyori
  • Like 1

Okay because this thing is pinned, I was intrigued and then I was like "MUST HUNT FOR THESE!"
Sooo, I started spamming Jupiter capture missions for the first kuria and boy oh boy, I've only found 3 in Corpus Gas City tileset and I feel burned out. WHAT HAVE I DONE?! 😫

On 2017-07-06 at 7:27 AM, kyori said:

EDIT: 27/08/2018 ----> Fellow Tenno @Blockorz has found the new location of Kurai 5-3, it's just a few meters from its old location and can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/5L2Ekul  Thank you so much for the effort, way to go Tenno!

these are very old where are the new location links?