Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Kuria Locations with Screenshots

kyori

Question

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508828282

This list wasn't by me but it is very helpful in my search for kuria. I've completed my kuria search thanks to it, so just want to share it with fellow Tenno here. So far only the latest kuria location change haven't been updated, the rest are correct iirc. 

EDIT: 27/08/2018 ----> Fellow Tenno @Blockorz has found the new location of Kurai 5-3, it's just a few meters from its old location and can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/5L2Ekul  Thank you so much for the effort, way to go Tenno!

EDIT: 20/03/2019 ----> Fellow Tenno @elarium has found a Reddit link which inside has this slideshow which seems useful. Check it out!

EDIT: 29/05/2019 ---> Fellow Tenno @Firetempest has posted about the new kuria location on the new Gas City tileset! 

Spoiler

New gas city locations

89CexKs.jpg

And in the stairs room has a center pylon with two control panels on the top walkways to discharge the electricity.

KvJzG09.jpg

EDIT: 7/6/2019 ----> Fellow Tenno @GentlePuppet found this Kuria in the new Gas City!

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by kyori
  • Like 35

I've found Kuria 2-3 (seems it has to be so) :

T9cH02p.jpg
xK7tBwq.jpg
6L3xTsD.jpg

Still never saw any locations looks like this - with kuria 1-2... But sometimes i do the searches...

Edited by Toonya

В 29.05.2019 в 08:29, Jerdie сказал:

Can anyone tell me where 1-2 is after the remastered tileset? I checked the 3 new ones that keep getting posted but they weren't it.

В 29.05.2019 в 23:37, Floofy-Booper сказал:

I'd like to know as well

On link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508828282 i see new screenshots for 1-2, but yesterday they was for 2-1. x)
So this location looks like other old zone, but anyway it seldom meets...

В 31.05.2019 в 23:15, Jerdie сказал:

Yeah the 1-2 in that list is 2-1 and the 2-1 is from the old tileset. Not sure what they're basing that on.

В 01.06.2019 в 07:03, Floofy-Booper сказал:

So the only one I'm missing is 1-2 now (since the steam link is wrong and shows the 2-1 kuria instead). If anyone who knows the location could tell me, it would be much appreciated!!

Kuria 1-2 was found, but it's bugged for now:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1099861-hidden-or-missing-kuria-on-gas-city-tile/

I made a reddit post with this before, but I might as well stick the pictures of the 3 Jupiter kurias i found here as well. don't remember exactly which kuria 3rd picture relates to cause already got Jupiter kurias before. the room is a half open connector room and the endless void of jupiter is behind my warframe. 2nd/middle picture is basically old pipe room kuria in gas city, they just moved it slightly. note that for the 1st/top screenshot to get to that kuria you have to disable the giant generator in the center which is done via 2 consoles around the room.

(note I have map open in overlay mode so you can get an idea as to what the room is)
72xog1ky2o031.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Seeryxlas

Okay, I was wondering if anyone had had problems with 5-2? (Uranus waterfall) Most pictures show the person on an exterminate mission, though the slideshow suggests the assassination mission. I'm running that currently and abort whenever I get to tyl regor because it is fastest.

None of these sites mention it being rare but I can't remember ever seeing it. Does anyone have any further advice or knows if the room was taken out of the tileset and replaced with another?

On 2019-05-31 at 3:15 PM, Jerdie said:

Yeah the 1-2 in that list is 2-1 and the 2-1 is from the old tileset. Not sure what they're basing that on.

Nope. it's not 2.1 or 1.2. I know because I have scanned that one and am missing 1.2 and 2.1.Warframe1229.jpg